My Fashy Boyfriend: The Shoujo Manga

We need to create a shoujo manga called My Fashy Boyfriend. It stars a likeable SJW who just does what she feels she needs to do to fit in, and her alt-right, boyfriend in the shipbuilding industry who drops redpills and helps her be honest with herself.

Bounce some ideas around.

Thinking the fashy BF wears a Vendel spearppint necklace and gives a historically accurate reason for it: in face of the tragedy the Vikings visited upon Christian Europe, so did the desire to explore the world's uncharted territory. This exploration of the importance of seafaring was why he went to trade school, and why he did not go to college until now (to further his education). This intriques the SJW, but she falls back on white guilt and mourns "all the killing". Fashy boyfriend simply replies that the Arabs and Africans have done far worse, mostly to themselves, but lists off how they were responsible for the vast majority of slave-running operations. Brutal argument occurs and SJW begins to question mainstream opinion.

Sounds totally gay, I am Fascist and if you were my girlfriend I would Zyklon you.

I like it OP but you can't be autistic about it. You have to write from the perspective of a female if you want to win over any leftists.

That was actually the plan

Sage

> we need some shitty propaganda because nobody likes our political ideas
This is how you know you lost.

fascism is on the left. stop perpetuating the kikery that it's a rightwing ideology.

Is this why mainstream media is constantly belting out failing products marketed to SJWs? Specifically, the failure of Marvel's comic industry and rising backlash against their movies? And why American Sniper grossed so high? There is, indeed, a need for the growth of a counterbalance.

Then simply its how the girl sees it. Economic nationalism is neither left nor right. It is acknowledgement and a reaction to the consequences of globalism on European populations.

Youcant write from a logical standpoint. It has to be all about emotions and feelings, and everything has to relate to your experience (its always about you and how you feel). This is how women write, mostly.

This will be notes through successive drafts once I start building enough idea of what the market is passing these days.

>Likable SJW
That's an oxymoron.

>we need to create a shoujo manga

Okay why

If you want likeable for women, use a fascist cat. Or just some tall blonde dude holding a cat.

Also the themes of the meme should not be explicitly racist, and should focus on white blonde people appreciation, rather than shittalk about other races.

It's his fault that he even allowed you to raise your voice and argue with him. What Twinkie fag

By the way don't actually use that title. If you actually want 13 year old girls to read this you have to trick them into wanting to read it. Thats also going to require you to spend the entire first volume pandering to the left (but not so much they think you're mocking them) , with only hinting that the cool brooding pretty guy over there is troubled for a good reason.

And another thing! You can't have them be adults! 13 year old girls who read manga only care about high school age students, or younger.

Sage. Getting excellent ideas here.

Sounds absolutely lame. Should be named "my armchair historian boyfriend: boring days".

I have a better idea: How about we make him a radical Christian with a college degree in pure maths who moonlights as muslim hunter? By which I mean he kills all muslims, women and children included, to induce the second coming of Christ.

Of course the boyfriend is a "perfect" (only Christ is perfect) human being, in terms of looks, smarts, discipline and morals. His strength turns her world view around, and then she becomes a muslim hunter too, after she poisons her hijabi friend.

The manga deals with the various ways they kill muslims, including burning children in a muslim kindergarden with a flamethrower, and how she becomes an even greater believer in Christ and the Christian cause. It would be a beautiful manga and would redpill a lot of people, it should be called "On Angel's wings".

The purpose of the Vendel spearpoint is the overarching theme of the story. European civilization is in crisis, and lost all respect for its warrior past. We are being ransacked. Now we must convince the middle and high schoolers what the world is and what it is becoming to secure our future.

If history is needed, as I feel to nourish white roots, then it shall be delivered.

Buddy, I am all for enacting consequences on radical Islamists pouring into our borders.

But this was the most retarded read I suffered through in Sup Forums all week. That is a grotesque, momentary achievement in time that shall not easily be displaced from my mind until the next unrelenting faggot of a human being spams his white guilt memes across the boards. Or that desperate Turkroach crawls back to be ambushed by Raiding Sup Forumsacks looking to do something with their lives worth a damn.

P.S. We need to redpill the fair and slightly tanned hijabi, marry them, fuck them, and bring more whitened children into the world.

Sage. Its getting good, boys.