We are going to war

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-tweets-north-korea-military-solutions-fully-in-place/ar-AApRSYh

lock and load boys!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/895970429734711298
archive.is/tFMSb
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/895970429734711298

fucking hell
last bump

Fuck this is it aye. We memed this shit hard and now it's paying off.
I'M SO FUCKING HARD. COME ON GIVE ME WAR SO I CAN UNLOAD EVERYTHING

Revelation 6 Luther's Bible 1545 (LUTH1545)
6 And I saw that the Lamb of the seals opened one; And heard the four beasts say one as with a thunder: Come!
2 And I saw, and behold, a white horse. And he who sat on it had a bow; And a crown was given to him, and he went forth victorious, and he conquered.
3 And when it opened the other seal, I heard the other beast say, Come.
4 And there went out another horse, which was red. And he that was seated upon it was given to take peace from the earth, and to strangle one another; And a great sword was given unto him.
5 And when the third seal was opened, I heard the third beast say, Come! And I saw, and behold, a black horse. And he who sat on it had a scales in his hand.
6 And I heard a voice among the four beasts, saying, A measure of wheat for a dime, and three measures of barley for a dime; And the oil and wine do no harm.
7 And when the fourth seal was opened, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come.
8 And I saw, and behold, a pale horse. And he that sat upon him, the name was death, and hell followed him. And to them was given power, to kill the fourth part on the earth with the sword and famine, and with death, and by the beasts of the earth.
9 And when the fifth seal was opened, I saw among the altar the souls of those who were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they had.

>we

From the bleachers bitch?

Nothing will happen. Trump is a pussy bitch boy and he doesn't have the balls to start a nuclear war with North Korea/China.

10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, Lord, holy and true, how long are you not judging, and revenge our blood on them that dwell in the earth?
11 And they were given unto every man a white garment, and was told unto them that they should rest a little while, until they had fully joined their fellow servants and brethren, who were to be slain like them.
12 And I saw that it opened the sixth seal, and, behold, a great earthquake was made, and the sun was as a sackcloth, and the moon became as blood;
13 And the stars of heaven fell upon the earth, even as a fig tree throws its figs when it is moved by a great wind.
14 And the heavens went out like a rolled-up book; And all the mountains and islands were moved out of their places.
15 And the kings of the earth, and the great and the rich, and the chief men, and the mighty, and all the servants, and all the freemen, hid themselves in the clefts and rocks of the mountains
16 And they said to the mountains and the rocks, "Go over us, and hide us from the face of him who is sitting on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb."
17 For the great day of his wrath has come, and who can stand?
It is God's will

>Should North Korea act unwisely
LITERALLY NOT HAPPENING

>should.
North Korea stops here.

He doesn't fuck around does he
First biblical quotes now this
Kim Jon Un got his bluff called hard, and is now shitting his pants

>Kim Jon Un got his bluff called hard, and is now shitting his pants
This just this

Weiterhin bruder

IM STILL A VIRGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Based Russia

archive.is/tFMSb

Just rape someone when shit hits thw fan.

Read Siener van Rensburg prophecies
>It unfolds just as he said in 1916

I just realized why India has so much rape.

All you faggots need to watch Dr strangelove

Based Russia indeed

lulz

Trump-cloud confirms, happening incoming.

"Oh magical sandnigger in space, the god that does not belong to me"

Ice yourself, Hanz

Topkek

>tfw you live in a timeline where us and ruskies tag team each other to take out the norks
Can't fucking believe how based this shit is right now. We can finally go back to what we are good at. Swaggering our sticks to the world and say fuck it

Yes goy now is the time to escape, I'm feeling sleepy as well

nice digits and best post in awhile.

When you get drafted your squad bros will help you find a whore.

Nice.

I just posted a thread will a very clear explanation of why this will not happen.

When we win we will get them, brother.

Oh man got him, drumpfz btfo

Korea is like a fucking chimp with a knife, it has no idea why its CHIMPING out, or that it will surely perish attempting to satisfy fantasies brought on by impotent rage. Our hand is being forced by Kim Jong Un. Everything we have done is a response to their actions. Never forget - it's them who kill our citizens that end up imprisoned for taking a poster or by having a Bible. When one of theirs walks to the other side, we give them as fair a chance as any to lead a western life. They return our citizens brain dead to us or terminally ill. They even killed one of our men in the dmz over a fucking tree branch. I say let them launch their little nukes, ten dead norks stacked like wood says their computers are already infected with top of the line viruses ready to take over the targeting system and return the package to Pyongyang.

Good
I hope it happens quickly