Will pic related losing to Mayweather ruin the reputation of the white race forever...

Will pic related losing to Mayweather ruin the reputation of the white race forever? I can see cuck threads and "failed white hope" memes eternally falling from the skies after this one.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=B69MzuvPGQI
youtube.com/watch?v=g224A2cMORI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be successful, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

I noticed a long time ago a trend for prize fighters to have something that historically good fighters do not:
Unbroken noses, non cauliflower ears, unbroken jaws.

I am positive these fights are fixed, and if I was a bigshot in the world today I would be a lieral, so I would fix it to make the white go down.

Yeah a boxing match will end the white race

He's fighting an undefeated champion at his own game you moron, no one expects him to win.
It's win win for him, either he loses, gets a huge payday and brushes it off by saying he's not a boxer, or the 1% chance knockout punch lands and black butthurt reaches critical mass.

Yes an amatur boxer losing to the world champ will even civilisation.

Yeah, and it's silly.
If Mayweather couldn't hide between all the restrictions of boxing rules, he'd die in that ring.
McGregor isn't even a boxer.

Which fights?
Boxing or MMA?

>making the Mayweather and McGregor fight about race

Simple litmus test:
>Has a person involved with something previously been successful or relevant in US media?
If yes, they are owned by Jews. If so, their purpose is to speed white humiliation and extermination. Thus we can say with certainty that the production and proliferation of such material is the whole point of this fight (or "fight") even happening to begin with (note also this guy not yet facing a smear campaign all over the board). We can now hope that sports betting makes the white guy's victory slightly more profitable or simply ignore this story entirely like it deserves.

Sage, hide, fight the slide.

This normie UFC shit has become like 90s wrestling. And you faggots think this shit is relevant. Come on.....
In all seriousness, only shitskins, kids and dudebros like MMA.

not like wrestling at all
wrestling fights are fake, UFC fights are not

>Will pic related losing to Mayweather ruin the reputation of the white race forever?
Is there anyone on earth that thinks Mayweather wouldn't die in an actual fight against him?

ya pretty much nothing left to do except wait for the fight

remember folks sage just goes in option field now

McConnor is getting 100M USD as participation trophy. Not a bad deal.

he's retarded, shouldn't accept a boxing match and just boxing vs whatever he does, he will fail

Why don't you faggots stop making this fight about race and actually just enjoy the damn thing? You seriously are no better than SJWs with your constantly getting triggered about everything that's apparently anti-white

>ruin the reputation of the white race forever?
Of course not. It's a pointless fight between a couple of monkeys.

Only way Mayweather can "win" the fight is if MacGregor can't run fast while chasing the run away king.

it's like the best badminton player in the world playing tennis against the best tennis player in the world. of course mcgregor is going to lose. at least he's getting paid.

I'm aware of that. And this is like only difference between the two. My point is this shit has become too mainstream and it's more talk and less fighting, more showbusiness and less blood. It's all about, money, money money and "dude he just called you a bitch!"- "aww hell naaw!" talk. It's gay as fuck.

boxing is fucking retarded

It rewards passiveness / defensiveness

Mayweather can be retreating all fucking match and still fucking win.

He wears his opponent out that way, always retreating and since he's so literally fucking retarded it doesn't matter to him how many times he gets hit.

MMA rewards the aggressor and awards the one who dominates the ring.

yeah I agree the press conferences are a bit WWE like now
McGregor's trashtalking was funny when it was spontaneous, but it's all so forced now

I agree.

There's nothing to lose in this fight for Conor. If he loses, we learn that he's not the best boxer in the world, that's all. He will still claim to be the best fighter in the world. Mayweather needs to beat him at MMA as well to take the crown as the best fighter.

Who cares if he loses a boxing match?

He'd literally murder Floyd in a fight with no rules.

McGregor is fucked. As much as I'd love to eat my words and see the illiterate woman beated rekt, Mayweather has it covered from the get go.

He's not an actual boxer and Mayweather is literally the GOAT at this point. His defense is absolute god-tier. You can barely hit the fucker and he makes you just whiff points left and right for all of the attempted & missed punches his opponents throw. He doesn't have to deliver stunning vicious knockouts like Tyson or showboat technically like Ali, even though Mayweather easily can.

McGregor is going to come out swinging with an MMA mindset and wear himself down. He'll be getting battered by rounds 4-6, and he'll get knocked out 7 or 8. I'm almost confident enough to take the special bets on that exact scenario, but I'll stick to the safe Mayweather wins bet.

Honestly whatever pisses my sister off that's 5 years older than me would please me, if this doesn't effect her at all I could give a shit what happens between these 2 midgets, for all I care it could be 2 bums fighting on an alleyway and you roided out faggots will determine which mans better when all I fucking care about is did it piss my half sister off

The potatonigger is going to die in the ring.

Unlike that ufc faggotry, boxing actually requires real skill.

and why are you so obsessed with your sister?

*in an alleyway, I type fast, race HAH it's all about staying on top NIKUH and this battle ain't about race NICKEL my CRACKA it's a lot bigger than that

he won't lose with that bogdanoff chin

>McGregor is fucked.
fooked*

Don't you understand? This is a real life anime fight. This amateur young handsome lad will BTFO that smelly old uggo cheating nig. He will win

you ok?

Floyd is making it about race. He keeps bringing up McGregor's supposedly racist comments and talking about how McGregor stole his entire blueprint as far as promotion and he gets praised while Mayweather is called cocky and hated.

>Irish
>White

Pick one

Kek. Mayweather has always won by points. Not even skill, just knowledge of how to exploit the rules.

Mcgregor will probably lose because of this. But if this weren't going to be another Mayweather hugfest, MW would die.

Have you seen McG shit talking him? If you watch MW try to talk shit about McG after this, he can't do anything but say "I have more money than you, you lil bitch." hooktube.com/watch?v=B69MzuvPGQI

Best post

I'm not obsessed with her it's quiet the fucking opposite I have deliberately THRUST my life away from her because all she does is ruin me getting girls but SOME FUCKING HOW she decided she would involve herself in my life from thousands of miles away, and WHENEVER she is involved in my life, girls fucking scatter or become complete sluts/holier than thou nuns that are impossible to talk to of date. So fucking NOW I have completely THRUST my life in another direction to get away from this semen demon that destroys any relationship with a girl I ever meet, I just REALLY FUCKING HOPE this has to be the last time to get her off my trail and I can finally talk to girls without my sisters presence hanging over my fucking head FUCK that felt good to vent

nigga he irish id rather mayweather win than a irish person anyday

I'm calling it now....

They will disqualify McGregor for a bogus, ficticious MMA move, as Mayweather is going to want to get in a hug fest to lure any questionable move by McGregor.

>Blaming your ineptitude for getting laid on your sister.
Doesn't get much more beta than that.

Aren't most Aussies of predominant ancestry?

calm down elliot

oh I see
how does she involve herself in your life from 1000s of miles away exactly?

*predominant IRISH ancestry?

My bad mate

Absolutely

I hope McTapper will chimp out and spin hook kick nigger in the face. Wont bother watching translation though.

Sage this Jewish shill thread. Nobody wants to pay $100 for your racial expirement.

/thread
/pol

It ain't about getting laid it's the girls I meet. Sister presence in room:total turn off. Sisters presence gone: fucking heaven. That's honestly how it's been excuse me for trying to not have my sister in the room when I talk to a girl. So you had like an alcoholic mother who loved bars and you think going to a bar won't bring her up in your head at all? You like to drink so you'd rather go out to dinner with a girl and have a drink at a restraunt. It's like that. Beta alpha you all make me laugh so fucking much are you literally a fuxking chimpanzee biologist who writes papers in the jungle "this monk monk is getting real mad. Bang bang bang. He big. He alpha monk monk"
>jots down in shitty pencil journal for $2.
You literally compare humans to animals that throw feces at each other, respect this, and promote it you brain dead fucking monkey if you like monkeys so much go life with them you buffoon of a ape HAHAHA or I mean OH OH AH AH

>MY SISTER RUINS ALL OF MY CHANCES WITH WOMEN

Jesus fucking Christ. It's your fault mate, especially if your autism level on Sup Forums is so unchecked. Still though, you'll probably be shooting up a sorority house soon enough or something, Elliot.

Live* with them. I reserve the right to correct errors for proper punctuation, presentation, and understanding

i just dislike irish people not aussies with irish ancestry

Honestly if it isn't my sister then THANK FUCKIG GOD. you think I'm intimidated by honestly ANY FUCKINGG THING any of you faggots do or say, HELL NO. It helps me. Try to involve my family in it/ my family gets involved with getting girls=your gonna turn me off like a microwave thrown in the antartic

I'm not asking this as an insult; I'm actually curious: Are you autistic?

we need to back our last hope tyson fury to bounce back and take out the fraud known as anthony joshua

Do you live with your sister? Why is your sister around when you have chicks over? That's about as beta as you can get. Hope you're making a great name for yourself being a loser that lives with his sister.

I blow kisses at sorority girls who make fun of me. But if my SISTER is the one promoting the sorority girls to do it then that FUCKING pisses me off so much I want to punch a fucking wall

Not one black was ever the Worlds Strongest Man.

That's why you're beta. It pisses you off. She's not the problem. You taking issue with her simple presence and meager provocations is the problem.

McGregor is a leftist fag. Dont care if hes white, that stuff makes him Trash in my eyes.

This. Get your asses off the Couch.

This

You guys help I should have shit talked on the other thread more. You're right. My fucking sister doesn't live in my house. My shitty brother in law doesn't live in my house. I don't see them. WHY should this effect meeting girls at all? IT FUCKING SHOULDNT RIGHT??? So I'm sick of them popping up everywhere. I don't reserve the right to deserve a gf definitely just saying when your sister has secretly made it her goal to stop you from getting girls it will fucking piss you off. I bet 99% of you didnt have sisters / are some Chinese guy only child no sisters live in China with ratio of 99:1 men:women

Imagine the memes if the amatuer boxer won though. Sadly, I seriously doubt that will happen.

>called mayweather boy
>called niggers monkeys
>leftist fag

okay Ahmed

So you have a sister.

Less important, a half sibling that feels a debt to you for some reason and uses that effort to stop you from meeting girls

Are you a landlord by any chance?

>Will pic related losing to Mayweather ruin the reputation of the white race forever?

No, because everybody knows that if you threw the rules out of the Window and they just fight a no rules match, Floyd would be dead in under a minute....

Deep greek

It's ALWAYS the fucks who don't have sisters who try to act the manliest I fucking love it your fucking delusioned, if your calling me beta please tell me you have a sister or your opinion to me is irrelevant and childish

he's a Bernie guy

>tfw when Conor wins the Irish will be seen as the master race even though the guy is of Scottish descent

youtube.com/watch?v=g224A2cMORI

>skill
>tap and run away
Golly

>thinking a tatted up irish *chimp* who literally gets beat up in a cage for his black owners represents true whites in any way shape or form

1. irish
2. violent chimp nigger
3. flaunts wealth like a literal nigger
4. fights like a base chimp
5. is nothing more than chimp caged fucking animal

>getting caught up in irrelevant shit
Point is, his skin is white, and that's what has niggers riled up. White skin beats the shit out of niggerweather and they get btfo, vice versa

Why do Americans care about manlet pillow boxing so much?

It's not even fair. Literally designed for blacks.

yeah, all modern boxing matches held inside the USA of are fixed by the the jewish mafia, or some over arching organization, I noticed how bullshit boxing had become around 10 years ago.

ofc the jews are gonna let mayweather win

/ kill your Chinese daughter off for your only child male dragon son (no girls allowed in this family) club

This tbqh famalam

>I can see cuck threads and "failed white hope" memes eternally falling from the skies after this one.

Paddy wins
>niggers BTFO HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER?
>Whites #1!
>a bunch of threads praising Celtic history and talking about how they are either more white than Norse and Germanics or saying that they're mostly descended from whatever race is considered the most white by individual poster

Paddy loses
>Irish
>white
>reaction.jpg

I hereby reserve the right to claim the Irish as honorary nords if McGregor wins, and as perpetual drunk potatoniggers if he lose.

No
>world history

If he loses we'll have to kill both of them as an example.

>tfw you see another Sup Forums thread about the fight between boxer and mma fighter
>typical john of Sup Forums sees this fight as nigger vs white and hopes mcdonald is gonna win
>you know that nigger is gonna win because the fight is set to be on boxing rules

stop dem pointless threads

bang your sister

seconded. Refund your tickets if you have them.
This is a hype scam the fight will be boring as usual. save your money.

Maybe fuck her?

>irish
>white

all I see is 2 niggers fighting like cave men

Whites have evolved past mere bodily conflict, we use weapons of mass destruction to subdue the enemy

won't go past 4 rounds. McGregor just wants a new car. he was a welfare slob all his life. Mayweather used to work in the grocery store down the street from me, when he was a teen. He's a taxpayer, tax payers btfo freeloaders. 4 rounds tops.

fuck this gypsy faggot. how did klitschko not beat his ass is beyond me.

Dr Peterson get off Sup Forums

If you ever trained MMA you'd see how technical it is. It truly is an art form. Tatty nigger is going down though.

the mic is going to stomp the nig

>Mayweather makes big bet on McGregor
>300 to 1
>Mayweather throws the fight
>Mayweather collects $30 billion.
>Mayweather immediately goes to jail.