Why does the media always portray dogs as a good thing when they're statistically linked to being owned by people who...

Why does the media always portray dogs as a good thing when they're statistically linked to being owned by people who are complete fucking failures? Cats are always owned by villains when in reality, all of the world's successful nations prefer cats to dogs.

dogs
>masculine hard workers
>THE reason the white race is superior from evolving along side us throughout the spread of agriculture in europe
>would give its life to protect you
>can be trained for lots of uses from bringing you a beer to guarding your house to helping the blind to finding fucking bombs
>loyal and looks up to you as leader of the pack
>can't survive on its own and needs to be apart of a pack so will always try to do its bit for the greater good
>terrify muslims and beta males

cats
>feminine useless lazy leeches that don't contribute anything
>drive you insane via toxoplasmosis/cat scratch fever
>don't actually give a shit about you
>can survive fine without you in the wild by itself and sometimes just walks out on you
>responsible for the extinction of 33 species and counting
>can't confine them to a yard unless you build a fucking dome over it
>they leave their stagnant piss and shit in a box inside your house.
>their piss smells like absolute death to a point where houses with too much cat urine damage have to be torn down
>they jump up onto everything, including kitchen counters with their shit-coated claws that they will probably dig into your skin at some point
>loved by muslims
>loved by women
>loved by gays
>loved by liberals

if you choose cats over dogs you are anti-white and most likely a gay muslim feminist jew cuck

>chinks prefer dogs

cats are for faggots

I will agree with almost everything in your post, you just need to add.

Dogs
>can kill you if it decides its going to be leader of the pact

Cats
>keep the house vermin free
>able to be potty trained

Also, my cat would never jump on the counter, she knows better. She sits down on a stool next to the counter and meows for milk.

Also you can't do anything about dingos anymore. Better stand by them than against them.

Take black people out of the stats... It all changes.

Shows how much you know. All feminist hambeasts have one of these.

Dogs taste better

They keep mice away, which is a good thing if you raise chiken at home. Which you fucking should these days tbfh

My cat used to jump on the counter tons, then my dad just started whacking him with a newspaper every time he did it until he stopped.

I've always had bad experience with girls that owned cats
Dogos are bro-tier

>Prefers
Prefers has nothing to do with it, I'll garuntee you that most of the 1st world countries prefer dogs, but the fact that we can afford to fix our dogs means we have less.

More dogs in Israel? I'm calling bullshit on this map, there are literally feral cats everywhere here.

I'm surprised at Japan desu

>not having both a cat and a dog

dogs are for submissive betas that need to fill a void. see, in their real life they don't have any control, so they usually get some little shit factory to boss around, makes them feel powerful. some get a big dog to "scare" people, since deep down they know that in a fight they would instant perish.

cats are loners and self sufficient, in short the anthithesis of everything beta.

why don't you sell em to China?

Τhat statistic must be about owned pets, right?
Because I hardly ever see a stray dog, but stray cats are literally everywhere, all the time.
Hell, our appartment complex has like 10 stray cats alone.

They've sent all the cats to that one island so really what would you expect.

is that why when women fail to get married they just get a bunch of cat's to dominate them? Makes sense I guess

Go away evil dogger

If you are so worthless and beta that a dog doesn't respect you then you deserve to be killed

>there are people in the western world who prefer cats
you effeminate cock smokers

Go away evil dogger

Cats represent their will to have children.

Kinda sad

because having a dog that obey every order from their master, the owner, is a perfect way for a ruler to indoctrinate by-proxy the nation into having its subjects follow orders given by them.

women can't think critically. your fault that you search meaning behind whatever shit one of these moulded grottos does.

Those dogs are not owned, they are stray mutts, kinda like Americans

It's probably not the best to prefer one or the other in Australia as both species represent a risk to the native fauna.

I've seen videos of people hunting stray feral cats over there. All cats and dogs should just be removed from your country and NZ.

That picture shows relative ownership, not totals.
So a country where 30% of the households have dogs and 40% have cats would show up as blue, while a country here only 10% have dogs but 5% have cats would show up as ... mauve?, even though dogs are more popular in the first country than the 2nd.

cats are more of a pest imo, they can live in the bush and kill everything. They grow huge after a few generations in the bush. dogs need to be around humans to survive so even the feral ones live off of scraps and stay in towns and cities

aye you say wot m8, you call me a pest, just wait I will destroy your crops you motherfucker

Egalitarians like hate dogs which symbolize order and hierarchy.

Hitler had a doggo, so I'm fine

It's only because cat people usually have more than one cat where as most dog owners only have one dog

But dogs can and have been mating with dingos. A lot of wild dingos aren't pure breeds, dogs can turn feral if they need to do it to survive.

What's wrong with home defence when we euros aren't allowed a gun for home defence?
No self-respecting man owns a "cute" animal as a pet

go away evil dogger

Cats are ancap (or maybe egoist).
Dogs are natsoc.

we gave rabbits std's to try and cull numbers, now they have patchy fur, so you cant use the skins and are no good for eating
>looking for a quick fix
yeah, the only pure dingoes left arent even on the mainland (Fraiser island) because theyve all mixed. but they are still scavengers for the most part,(they do kill some chickens and lambs) well i think so anyway, i could be wrong. the only place i've seen them are in rural abo communities

Think some of those are including wild dogs. >looks at china

I think that picture, if accurate, is more of the result of those places being violent shitholes and that cats don't make very good guards.

wew
>The interbreeding of dingoes with other domestic dogs is an ongoing process affecting the population of free ranging domestic dogs in Australia. The current population of free ranging domestic dogs in Australia is now probably higher than in the past. However, the proportion of the so-called "pure"[1] dingoes (dogs with exclusively dingo-ancestry) has been in the decrease over the last few decades and is regarded as further decreasing.[Wiki]

Dogs are literally outbreeding and replacing pure dingoes like some fucking niggers in Australia. kek

Do Chinese eat their own guards then?

Make dingoes great again you straya cunts

Because dogs are actually useful.

too late
although, our iconic breeds have dingo stock in them, blue heelers in particular and i used to have a kelpie cross dingo
dingoes cant bark properly, thats why blue heelers have a weird howl noise they make

From yesterday

Is this the virgin vs chad?

PREACH

>implying those are real dogs
Any dog that weighs less than 30 lbs fully grown is a toy and not a real dog

Dogfuckers GET OUT
Sup Forums, home of caturday and cat macros, has always and will always be cat turf.

maybe cats know that they need humans that can give them what they need, dogs don't give a shit and just exist.

Cats > dogs

Dogs win wars.

Fucking doggos man, I get emotional thinking about them, and how amazing they are. Cats are nigger tier, never do anything, unreasonably aggressive, for pathetic neurotic people who can't handle a proper pet.
You meet a woman who hates doggos or has cats, drop the fucker, doggo loving people are supreme people.

Cat countries are filled with efeminate men, what a surprise.

Only reason you have more dogs is because they're fellow stray animals like yourselves, monkey.
But yeah, banter aside, you're right. That or the more cat countries have shittier women.

That's so bad really but it's the same old story.

At least those still have the orange pattern rather than looking like stray mutts with nothing to show from their ancestry. It's like having blue eyes in humans.

I feel bad for not having a doggo, but I live in an apartment and I can't take care of it properly, thus I have a cat.
What do?

Save up, move out, buy a good big doggo and get your life in order. You can do it.

Here in Russian you just cant keep a dog, it needs a lot of stuff. Cat is simple, no need to train. But i want a dog. I want to train it to hunt and defend family. Unfortunately, i rent flat with parents and cant do it.

>that 2,000 year gap
Europeans were too smart to use dogs of war, it is dishonourable like chemical weapons.
We used them to hunt sudacas for a while because they were barely even human, and even then the Church stepped in.

this

What kind of sick bastard uses Sup Forums to spread dog hate? A very sick bastard.

>USA takes 5,000 dogs to Vietnam where they save lives.
>Only take back 200. Kill or abandon the rest.

What a bunch of cockwombles.

america just has strays at this point. tons of stray cats that their owners left for dead crowing abandoned shopping centers and failed malls

stray dogs attack hikers in packs

nah pic was a pure (i think)
i have a mate who goes bush for months at atime and he reckons that there are specific types of dingo crosses for different regions and they've adapted
he said in the blue mountains there are a few that have crossed with shepherds and have longer hair (its cold)
whereas in the riverland there are some that have mixed with pitbulls and they're agro as fuck, he said he thinks someone bred them on purpose because there was so many and must've let them go or they got out

I find that owning a dog is much like owning a slave. They live constrained within a small area which they can only leave when accompanied by you (usually on a leash), they are incapable of hunting their own food and instead depend on you for survival, many breeds need regular grooming and care without which they would suffer health issues and therefore couldn't survive in the wild, and they even reflect the emotional state of their owners, apparently having little emotions of their own.

Cats on the other hand are entirely capable of living comfortably without you, they only engage with you when they feel like it, and they have complete freedom to go wherever they want - which is what really sets them apart. They have other animals they interact with, other cats which they like or don't like, places they like and regularly visit, and things they enjoy doing... Cats lead entire lives outside of your home, with their own social circles and their own interests, which do not at all include you, and which most cat owners are completely oblivious to. You can now buy cat collars with GPS trackers in them, and most people are stunned when they realize just how far their cat wonders away from home when they let it out. Sometimes they'll walk for miles in a single direction, sleep in a tree and walk all the way back the next morning - and the owners just assume the cat was in their back yard all night. And who knows what happened to them on that little journey - who they encountered, how they interacted with them and what they experienced... That's a far cry from your average dog whose entire lives seem to revolve around their "masters".

Ignoring all of that and equating them with other pets is dishonest at best. I see cats more as friends or companions, who happen to live in your home and hang out with you, but other then that are entirely self-reliant creatures living their own independent lives.

Do you prefer owning a slave or having a friend?

I've owned multiple cats and dogs. Dogs are by far better companions.

Correct.

Cats are elegant little murder machines. It is beautiful if they catch a mouse or a bird, but I wouldn't like to be it.
My cat hit one 5 times when the mouse was airborne after he swung it in the air, then he bit through the spine. It moved like Neo in the Matrix.

And that leads us the following.. Cats have been very useful in keeping rats and mouse out, carriers of a lot of diseases. Both have their place in our civilization.

Get a real companion and children (human), nu-male.

Go away evil dogger.

Go away evil dogger

>>THE reason the white race is superior from evolving along side us throughout the spread of agriculture in europe
Dogs were domesticated long before agriculture and long before light skinned phenotypes emerged

Thanks senpai, will do.

Cats
>Will eat away at rotting corspe until there is nothing left.

Dogs
>Will follow your body to the cemetery and sleep next to your grave

Also we had a cleaner, who found a dead mouse. She buried the thing and held a small ceremony. Ok, whatever.

Next day I have a walk over the terrain and see the cat with a mouse running behind the barn. To my surprise it actually had built a whole mountain of spent mouses behind it. I decided to not tell the cleaner, otherwise she would only spent time on burying the things.

I have both BTW, living on a farm and all. Although I find dogs to slavish for my taste, I still like them.

Fuck off, rape baby.

Sup Forums belongs to us now. We'll allow you live on a reservation though bc we're fair.

So Cats clean up the shit you left behind and dogs are delusional.

I have an apartment cat, she enjoys sittin on a slightly opened window and watch birds.
She doesn't get out, because I live 7 high.

>I find that owning a dog is much like owning a slave

I think that is not how the average dog owner see it. Dogs are parts of the family, closer to surrogate kids than slaves.

Healer is best dog. I have a red

Out of the way, alpha dogs coming through

What's Sup Forums's opinion on owning non-mammalian pets, like geckos and birds?

No shit, a dog is as much a tool as a companion. That's why dogs do work and cats just exist for people who feel lonely or are alone.

Geckos are too high maintenance in some places. That means my area... pleas get me out of here...

>Everywhere they eat dogs they have more dogs.
I wonder if america are cattle people, I mean all them burgers, am I right?

This. Cats are whiny bitches

Underrated

try parrots, my second favourite pets after dogs

CATS FOR PHAGGETS

is it because they repeat to you all the thing you want to hear?

>they repeat to you all the thing you want to hear
that a cartoon thing parrots dont do that IRL
because they are great pets if they are trained and attached to you

More than half the planet lives on less than $2 a day. That's literally billions of people. It's not the dogs fault where they live or the happiness they provide to people who need it.