OH FUCK

OH FUCK

THIS TIME WE AREN'T FUCKING AROUND

twitter.com/PacificCommand/status/895835033038016512?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hOCYcgOnWUM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terminal_High_Altitude_Area_Defense
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Declaration_of_war_by_the_United_States#Declarations_of_war
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're stationed there. They're always ready. This is not news.

>#FightTonight
wut

U HEARD

It's the squadron motto. They were a night fighter squadron in wwii

"Ready to fight tonight" is a motto that's been around since the 50s you faggots

No it is 8th army's motto.

During WWII the Air Force was part of the Army. It was called the Army Air Corps which was part of the 8th Army under Curtis LeMay stationed in Guam and Saipan.

Faggot.

>part of the 8th Army under Curtis LeMay
Oh boy...

Drumpf doesn't have Congressional approval

Eat my shit cletus

No one here cares for Korean BBQ.

I think it is pretty good. I don't care if you don't like korean food.

Paper tiger, you faggots. Nothing is going to happen.

Why did they remove the tweets about the missile redirection system?

The President doesn't need approval from Congress when it comes to imminent defense of the nation.

Korean food is outstanding my man

youtube.com/watch?v=hOCYcgOnWUM

"War was always here. Before man was, war waited for him. The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner"

sorta like mac tonite but clean enough to get past the twitter filters

>congress
>not kikegress
They only approve war with kosher bad guys.

Congressional approval is not necessary.

We are already literally at war with norks. Only in ceasefire mode for 60 years.

>Korean food
>Bastardizing sushi and bqq and calling it you own can not what for when Kim make you kimichi and.you steal or culture gook

Do the Yanks have any chance to shoot those missilies down ?

So...you like the soju right?

I like your plum wine and pork, worth defending imo.

nobody knows... officially the tech doesn't exist.

Americans are retarded, I hope guam gets it's shit rekt.

Take that you imperialist pig dogs.

He has to let them know that he has done it, and then has 60 days for them to approve it, otherwise he has to call it off.

Meanwhile his generals say they only need 15 minutes

us President can wage war for 90 days without congress.

I've never understood the imperialist shit. Sure once back in like the early 1900's we were jingoistic. However, in the modern age we have never taken foreign soil as U.S. territory. Occupy sure but we leave the country for the people. We are not perfect but it's a far cry from imperialism faggot.

Pipe down tyrant.

>nobody knows... officially the tech doesn't exist.

Well, that's not helpful.
Whats the feeling in the US ?
IS 30 km away form Guam enough to hit the Norks ?

>he yells as Chang steals his house and fucks his dog-fiance

>implying he needs it
>implying they would vote against a retaliatory strike
Any congressman that voted as such would lose relection hard.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terminal_High_Altitude_Area_Defense

Yea better get those tranny commandos suited up. We're gonna need them.

Schucks, your country is really intimidating. Try not to filet too many gook wieners.

I still don't think anything is going to happen because for the first time ever, the US has mobilized some of its military in response to NK threats. Fatty Kim is probably shitting himself right now not expecting an actual response after years of leaders giving in to the Kim Dynasty.

What's wrong with being imperialist? It just means that you're not a cuck.

go Norks!

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

This. His bluff is being called in a big way. All this bullshit let him have his way diplomacy is how we got here to begin with. We have balls in the whitehouse finally, so he's in for a rude awakening.

Orientals about to get shit pushed in.

Yeah but Un, like Trump, is an autistic manchild obsessed with his outward appearance.

It is entirely possible neither of them back down and keep testing each other until shit gets real.

this

>58,000 us dead
>untold millions of north vietnamese and viet cong dead
>losing

>american education

we all know where this is going

>ussr re-education

By this logic Australia didn't lose the Emu War

sunday night raw
john cena about to drop the nukes on some emo faggot wrestler visiting NK

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terminal_High_Altitude_Area_Defense

Cool, hope it works.

Why do people think that is army today is that of the army we had in the 60s?

>The only way to prevent WWIII is for either Donald Trump or North Korea to back down.

Well, here we go.

>gook guidance system sends nuke bound for san diego to vancoover instead.

seriously though what are the odds these things even get remotely close to their intended target. half the time they blow up on the damn launch pad.

>Not understanding that this incident was an Intel drop.

He doesn't need Congressional approval. North Korea and America are still at war.

>sends nuke bound for san diego to vancoover instead.

and nothing of value would be lost.

why do yank do this?

do you guys realized NK has about 16 thousands 155mm and 50+ taepodong SRBM aimed squarely at Seoul?

Please think about the KPOP gurls

WWII was the last American war authorized by Congress. Everything after that has just been the president sending troops somewhere and congress going "Well shit, I guess we have to approve it now or our guys died in vain".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Declaration_of_war_by_the_United_States#Declarations_of_war

aren't we still legally at war with North Korea, or is that just South Korea?

>tweeting about your military operations

Why are Americans so stupid?

Why is Sup Forums looking forward into getting into another unwinnable war, when every other time it it supported staying out of dumb escapades like this?

No peace treaty was ever signed, but an armistice was agreed.
We had one too in the Eighty Years War, didn't stop it from being the Eighty Years War.

it's all a theatre for the stupid...

>tweeting against islam can get you thrown in jail in Germany
Why are germs so stupid?

An americanin the CIA was feed KGB info, so Vietnamese knew every single fucking detail, military operations, you name it, they knew it. So the US had no fucking chance.

Twitter is just another battlefield in the same way that film and newsreels were in the 30s and 40s.

German: loses world war 1 and 2, re-elects Angela Merkel and destroys West Europe with mass immigration of unskilled Africans and Arabs, Calls other people stupid.

>Korean war was authorized over 60 years ago
>it never ended

Because it's all sabre-rattling, it's part of the diplomatic process.

If you want to use your military to intimidate NK, then NK needs to know what your military is doing and/or capable of doing.

>the air force is tweeting ITG mission hashtags like #FightTonight during it's posturing phase of the buildup to WWIII.
>such petty jib-jabs will end up in history books

I get that this is essentially the modern equivalent of chalking "From Manchester, With Love" onto bombs, but still. What a time to be alive.