How do we fix irish genetics?

How do we fix irish genetics?

Other urls found in this thread:

amp.dailydot.com/irl/beautiful-people-dating-website/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

More muslims and somalis. Males only of course.

sorry pal, no going back

let German males impregnate your women

All the knackers you posted in this thread look like aryan Gods compared to the knackers we have here in Kerry wtf

I always pictured Irish people as pretty handsome. Is that a myth? Or maybe it's compared to the English, which would explain a lot.

these are Galway knackers. You have any from pics of Kerry ones?

fuck, fuck, marry, marry, fuck, fuck

t. assblasted Anglo larper

Nice try you ugly fuck.

Here's some Irish for you then

I think Irish people are pretty handsome but we don't age well. Those in the pics OP posted are Irish gypsies and they're inbred and marry their cousins.

Been to Ireland few times (forced to, work stuff, I barely speak English and my accent is shit) Why do Irish people look so good when they are young but as soon as they hit like 18-20 they turn to shit? Is there connection with drinking?

Irish

Post Irish qts

This.
Instantly knew they were pikeys
Actual irish are pretty good looking

Definitely a connection with drinking and maybe the wind and rain beating of us ages us too.

It's because you guys drink so fucking much, this is why i dont drink. My dad is Irish and I can say the same thing, he works construction so years in the sun, alcohol, and cigarettes do him no justice.

Irish

Bad food. Too much carbs, too much fat. Soda drinks. Cakes. Excessive drinking.
I dont know if its in other countries too (probably also in usa) but I've seen moms sitting in Mcdonalds here feeding their 1 year old babies with happy meals.

Through genetic engineering, stupid.

Irish

Same with my Da. He works outside all year round and goes for pints most nights and looks weather beaten and aged.

Make Ireland Anglo Again

Pic related, qt anglo DUPfu

My family is from Brosna in Kerry. What's it like in Kerry overall?

Not bad. She's probably good at baking too like all Prod women.

No offense mate, but Anglos are the ugliest fuckers in Europe (well, Western Europe anyway).

Snagletoothed Anglo Larper posts photos of inbred Gypsies, tries to pass them off as regular Irish.

Wew

The Grandad looks like Joe Joyce soaked his hands in diesel before their fight.

>not kill kill kill kill marry fuck

Irish

you can find quite the opposite as well

is that richard spencer and his wife nina kouprianova

Did grandpa just get back from a pub brawl?

They're better than inbred anglo genes.

It's sad that these pics aren't even cherry picked. That's literally what all the Irish people look like here

Reverse several thousand years of inbreeding and alcoholism.

That's bullshit, I knew this chick who was first generation Irish and she was a drop-dead gorgeous redhead. Her face was a bit rounder than usual, but that's about the only flaw she had to herself - plus she was a sweetheart.

Give ugly people attractive partners and let us regress to the mean

fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck

You know that you searched for knackers, these look like they are from Big Gypsy Wedding. Although I will say Irish women have a tendency to go over the top with fake tan sometimes.

>Post stuff from the BeautifulPeople.com

That site is well known to be garbage. The English and Germans were also at the very bottom too.

Look at the photo of this woman. She got in to the site, with THIS fucking photo! Does she look like she's in the top 5% of women for looks?

I assume the only English, Irish, German, etc type people who push to join these sites are chav piker trash who don't know any better.

Nobody with game, looks, or money, needs to go to some low level dating website.

amp.dailydot.com/irl/beautiful-people-dating-website/

my fucking sides

>OP posting tinkers like it's some revelation

sage

Irish

Breed with norwegians or czech.

I hear they have some technology to change genes.

The Irish traveler vids on Jew tube are hilarious. The funnest part is to try and make out what they are saying.

>Believing Travellers are Irish

Torpedo their potato boats before they land

>muh heritage

Liam Neeson is a prod

most of the pictures are knackers, they dont count as Irish they are the scum of our country. They are the the lowest social class in this country and do not represent the general population in the slightest

>cherry picking a good looking person to represent a population that's overwhelmingly ugly

Please don't behave like a leftist.

>Americans are mutts they said
>le 60% brown they said

Theory BTFO

>That feel when more European than most Europeans

What we lak in lucks we make up for in brains

Prove it you rural Anglo Faggot.

Why do you think Limeys are such fucking liars? Is it their tiny muscles or their shit for brains?

>irish
>and norwegian, swedish, polish
Also looks like a tard

They are the old Irish and are unimportant. Ireland's future is the new Irish

More ah the drink!!!