>"they do this every week, it won't mean shit"
>US calls for sanctions on North Korea
>"whatever that's normal"
>North Korea threatens to hit Guam
>"yeah right they threaten everyone all the time"
>North Korea releases specific plans and date for attack
>"Well our SAMs will just counter it and it won't be a big deal"
>US and ROK threaten war if Guam missiles are launched
>"Bullshit the US won't risk war with China and Russia over North Korea's irrelevant ass"
>Russia and China come out and say they won't defend North Korea in war if they launch Guam strikes
>???

It's looking like there are only two possibilities in this chain of events.
>deescalate
>war

There has been absolutely no attempts at the first one since this shit has started.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2017/08/11/china-should-be-neutral-if-north-korea-fires-first-on-us-global-times.html
archive.fo/ypquR
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good I'm safe

hahahaha im safe check mate

No you're not you live in Spain

You forgot about the fallout

I rather forget that shitty game

Can you northern hemisphere peeps keep the fallout up there please..

Glad I'm outside that zone
Still, if best corea can't even feed their own fucking people, they can't even approach maximum range.
All this Guam nonsense is just Un trying to flex his ego dick.
I'd bet my life on him not launching now that Russia and China won't back him up

:D SAFE ! HA , have fun in your war though I'll be relaxing in the safe zone.

>"Bullshit the US won't risk war with China and Russia over North Korea's irrelevant ass"
This is where it falls apart. We would.

Yeah USA would (Pic kinda related)

No, it means false flag coming up

make space programmes great again

Dubyaemdee

Oh shit we about to get
>DONGED

>POST YFW YOU'RE NOT FUCKING SAFE LADS!

Are you on crack? China just said if U.S. attacks NK, they will defend it.

Pic is 100% true

>mfw I live in Florida

there is not that much fallout from nuclear weapons really. especially since nork probably has some shitty ones

>I'm safe
Heh, do it faggots

Contrary to the msm, Trump may be hyped but he's not insane. A war with China and Russia could very likely escalate to a nuclear exchange and MAD theory is still as valid today as it was 50 years ago. In any situation the options are always to either escalate or de-escalate so nothing new there, but unless the U.S. finds an alternative escalation that neutralizes the threat but doesn't incite China or it turns out they're bluffing then the only remaining option is to de-escalate. I would out money on either a deniable act of aggression which neutralizes NK's ability to launch a weapon without allowing a finger to be explicitly pointed at the U.S., or a false flag blaming NK thereby allowing the U.S to strike while China can't interfere.

>If the US attacks, China will defend
>If NK attacks, China will not defend

Is it that hard to understand?

>tfw won't be safe when they whip out their next dong

> Portugal survives WW3 and rebuilds the Master Race Iberian Empire when

there is actually. It depends on the design, but I'm pretty sure the norks will make it as dirty as possible.

No they well get moored look at.africa only civilized Africa in range ready for the Moorish empire?

I'm safe, hopefully they get rid of California while they're at it

>Portugal kills all of Africa with empty wine bottle rockets

CHECKMATE FAGGOTS!

What the hell is up with that map. How can they hit that far in the northern states but not the southern ones? Is this just the likely targets? Why not dc then?

I hope we preemptively nuke them (with our stealth nukes). We'll teach those cockroaches what happens when you talk shit to the USA

I hate Europe so much.

Those fucking gooks could nuke us at anytime yet our leaders don't give a single shit, even worse, they attack the US when their god-tier leader dares to challenge the fat midget tyrant.

Kim just use all your nukes on Europe pls and then Trump can justify killing you.

what the hell is up with curvature of the earth?

The earth is a sphere, user.

Funny how New Zealand is farther away from North Korea than USA

Newfoundlander?

>burger education

the first flag planted by apollo 11 was blown over by their ascent engine when they left the moon. subsequent flags were planted further away from the lander to avoid this. still, decades of exposure to radiation has almost certainly bleached the flags still standing into blank rectangles. having said all that i think it would be much more cost effective to just calculate the coordinates of the chinese flag and fire a rocket to blow it up.

Trump tried to play nice for 5 months. Fuck off.

Let me introduce you to a concept called the "Jet Stream". CBRNE folks aren't only trained to deal with first response to ground zero attacks, they are also responsible for graphing out chain events that follow something like a nuclear bomb.

For example:
Let's say a nuke hits Alberta. Let's say all those particulates and isotopes hang out in the atmosphere for a day or two. What happens to them? Pull up your weather forecast right now, and watch the clouds moving over Canada.

It's not the 30 MT nuke that clears a town here or there that's the problem. It's the fallout that decimates everything in its path, poisoning water and food supplies, making the air you breathe toxic, and the hundreds of thousands of sick and dying that overload the hospitals, and eventually killing off first responders and health providers from exposure due to inadequately equipped facilities.

Now then, you have my permission to be scared.

even if america and chinese/russian troops were fighting each other in korea nobody would risk firing nuclear weapons, like you said MAD still applies

>deescalate
Kim can't back down. His regime will eat him.

The US flag has sun bleached out. It needs replaced anyway.

What makes you think that when the U.S. started turning the tide against them that they wouldn't start contributing more and more to their respective war efforts until eventually they had done just about everything and decided that they had already committed so much they couldn't afford to lose now, and the idea of a limited nuclear strike just to take back the edge becomes increasingly appealing?

again, no one would risk that

also it would be political suicide

>Russia and China come out and say they won't defend North Korea in war if they launch Guam strikes
Source?

>can't even feed their own fucking people
Don't let that fool you. Koreans are starving because the state doesn't give a shit about them. It doesn't mean the government itself is poor.

Kim Jong Un isn't suicidal. He knows a war with USA means complete destruction of his regime and North Korea. He's not going to do a thing

>says that's their maximum range
>they have to aim at water near an island really close to them

I don't believe they have delivery vehicles capable of carrying the miniaturized nuclear warheads I also don't believe they have to the ranges it's claimed they can. They're full of shit.

The China one comes from their state-newspaper that said that they would defend only if we First Strike. I don't know about the Russia, but they literally have nothing to do with NK since they only care about middle east/Eastern Europe

CT! Safe!

> tfw not safe from the shittiest nukes in the world but too irrelevant to worry

It's probably just some stunt for him and his regime
"we threatened to brow up evir united state and 'they say prease oh prease grorious reader do not brow us up!'
Even piggu american know suprerme power of kim jeong un!"

B O R A T
O
R
A
T

Never underestimate the autism of a fat child God King who has had his every wish fulfilled for all of his life.

You're talking about Trump, right?

So you got them outta your ass. Got it.

No we're talking about Refugees

>we dont know anything about their nuclear weapons
>except their exact range, look we even have a chart
fires the neurons

Maybe now is the time to strike. China seems to not care, Russia probably won't either, there's no financial gain for you in this war, so the World shouldn't whine too much. Still, I feel bad for those millions of malnutritioned Koreans that will probably die in the intervention.
Still, I remember the report from late 2000s NK, when there was terrible famine. They suffer like that decade after decade.

google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2017/08/11/china-should-be-neutral-if-north-korea-fires-first-on-us-global-times.html

Here is the China one, again I didn't hear about Russia because I'm not OP.

Also I need Norwegian bot to help archive

For god's sake when will this end?
Even >t. Alberto Barbosa has died as a meme, and it's much younger than Borat.

Fuck you

Oh come on, Trump can be a Narcissist but Kim Jong starve my people to death while I feast on delicacies and have my every wish and desire fulfilled Un is a whole different level of autistic rage. North Korea is what happens when the protaganist of tendies stories is given control of a country.

Bot please

Russians detonated 50MT bomb on their own land. The fallout was significant, but only in 100-200 mile radius. And Kim's bombs are 1000 times smaller.

>no deescalation
Who cares? About time this dumb fuck is taken out. China doesn't need him anymore and Russia knows they're a liability.
Literally no country thinks a nuclear armed North Korea is a good idea.
This is not Iraq, they've actually done successful nuke tests and have stated so.
Either continued nuclear proliferation is allowed by the world or its stopped and continued nuclear proliferation only increases the chances of a nuclear level war.

>needs replaced

Fucking niggers

Please based bot. Some of us are at work.

Not the bot,the bot is nicer.
Also it would be too late to archive now, too many clicks.

It says maximum range, not exact range.

Since we know how far our own missiles with better technology can fire, we can conclude how far theirs would.

>no chance of deescalation

Yeah nah. Kim can just say "yeh nah I changed my mind" at no detriment to himself while America spends millions moving pawns around its chessboard

They're communists, they should all be exterminated.

The nukes come into play when one side realizes their going to lose. I'd rather destroy the world than be conquered by a bunch of rabid commies.

>not safe

I still don't understand how anybody takes NK seriously. They don't even have a power grid or food and people are freaking out about long range missiles. One day of bombing will decimate NK beyond all repair... it would probably benefit them so they can start over.

of course we've only seen them actually land somewhere outside japan. but yes, we know they can go 100x that distance for sure

>Kim Jong Un isn't suicidal. He knows a war with USA means complete destruction of his regime and North Korea. He's not going to do a thing

He's doing this so that nobody will try and implement any type of regime change. He wants to stay in power and he knows threatening the world with nukes will stop people from poking him. Actually pretty smart.

That would be literal suicide for him. Any threat from NK is a thinly veiled attempt to stoak national pride in his country, and they rely on US de-escelating the situation. Now China, their #1 ally has flat out said that they are neutral if NK attacks, and Trump doesn't give a shit because he can provoke them as much as he wants.

Either Jon-un will do something that will result in total failure or do nothing which will result in total failure

archive.fo/ypquR

meh

We don't know for sure, but the wise thing to do is prepare for the worst. If we presume they can only shoot near Japan, and prepare only for that, then when they nuke LA we would be idiots.

Never underestimate your enemy.

>We don't know for sure
but lets create a bunch of fear mongering charts based on nothing but pure assumptions and gut feelings

Bye Seoul. :^)

>stoak national pride in his country
Pretty much this. I'm wondering how far the NoRK armies will let it go though. I'm sure they realize the stakes, and just what will happen to them if Kimmy keeps pushing things. If I where them I would seriously start thinking about a coup, better to kill your god emperor than watch him vaporize your country in a dick waving competition.

Came to post this.

And to add the cost of sending a robot to plant a flag would be relatively trivial.

czechum for guam

Looks like south america and myself are the only places that can survive the fallout. Without the western cucks holding us back we'll take back this country. Get fucked

fuck both sides

sincerely,
everyone

I just hope the EMP from the nuke won't take out the internet.

If Kim backs down now, won't he appear weak? I though his main rule of ruling is with fear.

>I'll sit on the fence. I'm better than everyone else
Your day is coming

Unless they have cobalt nukes there is literally no reason to worry.

I don't sit on the fence.
Both US and DPRK are shit, I don't have to pick a side, when my side is essentially:
>I hope they both fuck each other up beyond recognition

Sometimes I feel we are the safest country on Earth, nothing ever happens here (as long as you don't live in Buenos Aires, of course)

>hurrr derrrrr flat earth

wrong

From a realpolitik view it's a total stalemate since China said they would not help North Korea if they attacked first but would if the US did. North Korea doesn't want that. The US doesn't either. It's a stalemate and will continue to be unless Kim goes full lunatic, which seems very unlikely.

It makes for a good story in the news, but it's just standard saber rattling. Stop just believing how ever the media frames it. They are lying faggots and will never give it to you straight.

>we plan to nuke guam so we just gonna tell everyone about our plan like a videogame villain!

Can anyone really belive all this propaganda?This is Iraq 2.0

I am betting on LA. KIm wants to take out Hollywoood for making that Seth Rogan movie