Has Sup Forums seen this?

Has Sup Forums seen this?

atlantablackstar.com/2017/08/09/debate-emerges-native-american-woman-tells-black-woman-keep-hands-off-culture/

The comment section is even more retarded.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qmlYe2KS0-Y
m.youtube.com/watch?v=l7RwCSTTPek
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>that nigger-tier makeup on the Indian cunt
Anyone who uses the word culture in a serious manner should be publicly executed.

Let them devour each other. This 3 will be the end of them.

>That one dude claiming that Native Americans were black
It's not even a joke anymore, members of the American-black population are convinced they were every race and culture before anyone else was.

Nobody owns culture! damn fucking retards...

>"native" dressing European
>nig acting "native"

Remove them both.

The left is eating itself, as always

The indigenous American people were literally African.

Blacks can't help but steal, it is their culture.

It's easy. Nogs are the hipsters of race and culture.

Bro, it was never a joke. Never relax meme only became a thing after blacks starting the "punching game", where they would go up to random white people and punch them for fun. Most of the time very young or old people minding their own business. Yes, its a "meme", but you probably have no idea how many blacks believe they are the founders of everything and lost it all to white people and they just rewrote history.

>WE WUZ CHIEFS AND SHIET

Meanwhile indians were the last population in North America to give up their slaves.

Cultural Appropriation is the only way your culture is worth a damn to the rest of the world. If it has nothing for anyone else to find interesting or use in stories, art, fashion or technology then your culture is shit and most people won't know a thing about it.

You'd be lucky if people even knew you existed.

this
t. chief knob-a-hoe

Blacks apparently wuz every race but black african? They apparently did everything but sit on their arses for half a million years eating fruit and occasionally hunting gazelle by chasing them?

i used to think WE WUZ was just a meme

Nope.
see

The best part is seeing that one nigger saying they occupied America when it was part of Pangea.
>See nigger
>See nigger say they chiefs n shiet since Pangea
>Pangea was 175 million years ago
>Humans only evolved 200 thousand years ago
>mfw nigger continues the stereotype of stealing everything and can't count

>Minorities fighting each other

It's like pottery here, the Oppresion Olympics have now reached critical mass.

Holy fuck Niggers are so stupid lmao

The world hasn't been a connected super continent since before the fucking dinosaurs walked the earth...why are groids like this?

DAS RITE

WE

Dance, dance like the little rats!

>if I caps FACTS und TRUTH it becomes real in my sub85iq negro mind

The Earth is only 4k years old, though.

>WE WAZ AMOEBAS N' SHIT!

nice

WUZ

>expecting niggers to do ANY level of math

>the negro finally understands the reality of living in a leftist society after this.
Just kidding, they don't understand anything

Nigger still think they came first? Are they that desperate for relevance? That's sad.

yeah, if your crippled mind can't comprehend the basics of time periods

I was expecting they have the capacity to know simple arithmetic. But, you are probably correct and I was just giving them to much confidence

>be american creationistfag
>unironically believe this

WRONG, everyone knows it's 6k

ayo omeletta lemme scramble your eggs shawty

Pretty much. They have some serious cargo cult mentality that it just becomes pathetic
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qmlYe2KS0-Y

>the comments section is literally WE WUZ KANGZ

We was kangs n shieet!
We was Native Americans n shieet!
We was... you get the story

We ain't seen nothing yet

The Democratic primaries in 2020 are going to be fucking hilarious.

this rabbit hole be deep an sheeit

She would be easy to break with her dependence on a Jewish religious text, or did blacks be do da Bible too? bix nood?

Looks like it's time for some international debate. Instead of war with weapons, it would be much more fun if WW3 was fought with debates and facts instead. That would be a lot more painful and devastating to the losers.
Race Debate War Now!

retard

I love watching the average negro react to an educated negro.

All caps is how the average negro chimps out on the internet.

Omg, niggers are really fucking stupid cunts.

Was this one of you /pol?
>Once again, the real native Americans were black people from Africa... They migrated to that piece of the land while the land masses were still connected (Pangea & Gondwanaland). The other so callled native Americans crossed the Barrien Strait into the America's during the "Ice Age" and black folks were waiting on them.... The shit is so deep and that's why people hate our guts! We are the original people of this earth... It's the same thing in Europe, Asia, Antartica and Australia.... This is FACTS and the caucasians scientists know the TRUTH!

>Chicanos are.black
>Black created Mexicans they the real Mexicans
>Aztecs were black
Kek

>stand up for your sister!
>another OJ

The one thing I hate more then nigger men, is the "SISTAH" type niggers.

People didn't take the "Black Israelites" seriously before so why are they taking Black Europeans or Black Native Americans now? It's actually even more of a leap now.

i dont understand what some black people are so ashamed to be descended from sub-saharan africa. there were some REAL empriers down there and there is a ton of amazing history. Ghana was an amazing empire. the Songhai are legendary. there is so much to learn about whats real-- what focus on whats fake?

Someone should convince them they came from "Dinosaurs". I wonder how fast they'd believe that.

I'm siding with the qt niggress on this one. This whole "respect muh culture" nonsense is getting out of hand. Most of my family is Cuban and I don't get triggered when I go to the beach and see a non-Cuban family enjoying a ride on a banana boat. These people can fuck off. Also, why the fuck are natives such whiny cunts? Hawaiians being the worst offenders.

>Nogs believes science in a Hollywood cartoon
>when in fact the Africa-South America continental split in the Cretacuous, long before man rose up.

WE WUZ T-REX RIDERS N SHIET

>niggers actually think they existed alongside dinosaurs.
"We wuz Flintstones and shiieett!"
Yabba-dabba-dindu!!

these people believe that blacks were around when pangea was around for the love of god

I don't trust you.

>yabba-dabba-dindu!!

HOLY KEK!

Jews, Native Americans, Blacks....others
That's the order of victim privilege on the SJW totem pole. Blacks lose on this one.

shoo shoo spoopy skeleton

we was dionsaurs

Man, I almost feel bad for that guy shawn having to deal with that shit probably on a daily basis

>LOVE THE CREATURE MORE THAN GOD

What.......the...........fuck? what does that even mean?

>Antarctica

lmao wut?

WE WUZ NEPHILIM N' SHEEIT.

>tfw the biggest motivation behind my desire for segregation isn't black crime but wewuzism

Crime is awful, but it's rare and easy to respond to. Just stay alert, shoot the nigger, and you're good to go for the most part.

Wewuzism though...
Do you have ANY idea how exhausting it is to work with a "woke" black person? They never shut the fuck up, spend their time trying to organize and rile up the other niggers by telling them about their "true" history, and good luck trying to argue the contrary!
>Where'd you read that?
>Nah, nigga thas that WHITE man's history, yah need to EDUCATE yo' self and lern da TROOF!

It doesn't even matter if they're nice people otherwise, they lack the self-awareness to understand why exactly their work relationship with you isn't quite as cordial as it was before they went full hotep.

NIGGERS LEAVE I DON'T WANT YOU DEAD I JUST WANT YOU GONE

this comment section dismisses the whole MUH SLAVERY YOU ABDUCTED US TO THIS PLACE argument.

Oy vey the schwatzes are fighting with the other animals and not kvetching at the goyim!

12 thousand, brainlet.

if you want to larp better you should be writing it like this

oy! schvatz' fighting with the Indians? kvetch about the goyum they should be.

>Amaru Kahns the black American indiginous people.

I can't wait to see all the Natives war with the Niggers.

I'm placing my bets on the Natives.

Dance monkeys dance

When did dressing up in costumes became culture theft? Fucking americans, you got too much time on your hands to come up with this bullshit.

b-b-but we wuz kangz

s-stop stealing hour culture wite boiz

do you think they know African Americans are 27% European on average?

we wuz penguins n sheeit

DAS A WHITE DEVIL LIE!

>the white race rallies while the mongrels fight each other

top kek

You know, as white people we should do the same thing. Tell people to stop using air conditioning and antibiotics for starters.

this is the power.... of low intelligence

Cotton harvesting was a mistake

im studying for my exams in my uni library, feeling stressed as fuck, i thought to myself to browse the chan for a bit to catch up on pol, stumble across this and gave out the loudest kek of the week. Thanks my burger friend.

Anyone here think the "Native" looks nothing like a native? Just looks like the average Desi in Mumbai

>debate
It shouldn't even be a debate shes plain stealing the culture.

WE WUZ POCAHONTAS AND SHEEEAAAAITTT

the sheer amount of WE WUZery in the comments makes me want to cave my skull in on the corner of my coffee table

Is the T-Rex also a skeleton?

does that mean whites have to stop using resources and goods from not from europe cause that would sure be a shit show

DAS RITE!

Stop appropriating my language Amerimongrel.

It's happening they're eating their own.

Native here. We would wipe those niggers out in one day. This is how we would kill the niggers.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=l7RwCSTTPek
But with things niggers like.

she is right, fuck the negress

Its worse than you think look up a guy called negrito grande the dude is convinced blacks are a huge part of native mexican culture

lol, staph using native american words in your language