Sup Forums believes this

>circumsion has no medical benefits
>it's OK to have a smelly dick with piss and cum trapped inside the foreskin

But then again Sup Forums probably sees no link between his 300kg body mass and his sexual disfunction
youtu.be/Otd7rqGolng

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13681726
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Or just shower every other day like any decent human ?

>see flag
>read how much mental gymnastics it takes to justify your mutilated jew cock
>laugh at poor Amerilard who will never experience sex and Cumming how God intended it

And what's with the "le dirty cock" argument. Just wash your cock with water nigger.

>piss and cum trapped inside
foreskin is not a condom you fat fuck

Or just don't bump bait threads

>was basement dweller
>didn't shower for a month
>no piss or cum trapped, no smegma

Is this a meme peddled my semites or what?

>trapped inside the foreskin
do people actually believe this? Only a retard would not know how to wash it.

>cutlets will never get to sniff that magnificent stink trapped under your foreskin after a night spent fucking

tfw want to restore my foreskin

Fuck of kike, no sane person would do that to their child.

Unlike you smelly neanderthals, we gentiles actually wash.

I guess you missed the class.

If god had meant us not to have them then we wouldn't have them.
We evolved with them
Nothing wrong with washing

Stop mutilating children with your barbaric and evil practices

>he doesn't wash his willy
>he's got a mutilated numb stump of a penis
>he needs lotion for a hand shandy

Like how common it is for people to have extra fingers and toes? Oh wait they remove those

Are you clinically retarded? 1 in 3000 people has an extra digit, every male has a foreskin.

>defects are totally the same as something literally every male has

>Circ post
>Israeli flag
disregarded.

uncircumcised master race feels oh so good. dem nerve endings

serious question: can circumcised even feel their head? mine is very sensitive

Exactly this. I also ripped off my finger nails so I dont have to cut them, poured acid down my ears so I don't have to clean them, and tore all of my skin off so I never have to shower or shave again.

Have you heard of Hypospadias? Dumbass

Go peddle your genital mutilation elsewhere

Would you cut your lips off if it meant you didn't have to brush your teeth? Some of us aren't lazy and can handle a personal hygiene regime.

>he has never had a blowjob and his forskin at the same time

Why keep living, cutfags?

I wash my penis every time I shower u fucken kike.

>2017
>not cutting off your eyelids to keep your eyeballs fresh and clean.

What does that have to do with your retarded point? That's like saying that because some people are born with extra fingers all people should have all their fingers removed just in case.

You've never had a blowjob PERIOD with that smelly smegma dick

What the fuck is that picture?

>This is what circfags actually believe

that is a really cute dick

YOU ARE ALL IDIOTS, THE POINT OF THIS IS TO EXTERMINATE THE JEWS, NOT TO FIGHT OVER WHATS BETTER

THE JUDEN MEDICAL STABLISHMENT TORTURES CHILDREN FOR THEIR RELIGIOUS BELIEVES

I AM 100% CONVINCED NOW, JUDAISM IS THE RELIGION OF SATAN, JEWS WORSHIP EVIL, THEY WORSHIP SATAN

yeah yeah sure
but have you ever tasted foreskin? they're delicious.

Top kek, keep believing that fag

Im gonna go get one right now just to spite you

Eat shit you mutilated freak

strawpoll.me/13681726
Circ poll

>i feel more simply touching my dick than jewish puppets with the mark of the beast do when they cum

nice

Yeah ok shlomo

Doesn't count if it's from yourself

>being healthy weight has no benefits
>it's OK to have remnants of last year's thanksgiving meals trapped and decaying between your rolls of fat

fuck off you kike-marked burger

As a guy that was circumcised at the age of 30 (super bad advice from a doctor +/- a decade ago), I believe I am qualified to answer your question.

Yes, you can still feel your head, it just isn't sensitive. Sex after circumcision isn't about the sex itself anymore, it's purely about the release at the end. I always thought a good analogy would be eating dry, stale bread purely for sustenance vs. your favourite meal.

Circumcision is literally the worst body modification you could have done to yourself or your son(s).

How about washing your fucking dick you disgusting animal

Hmm this is the most depressing circumcision thing I ever read on here

gys kike

that really sucks man. sorry to hear that.

thank you for sharing. kick the doctor in the scrotum

>Moments before this thread was made.

why did you get circumsized? tight foreskin?
also what kind of doctor give advice like this? "yeah my nigga let's mutilate your dong"

there are benefits to circumcision (decreased std transmission, lower cancer risk), but it isn't necessary if you have decent hygiene and aren't sticking every ho-bag at the club.

This.

I made peace with the fact years ago. Also, I count myself as very fortunate that I wasn't circumcised at birth. Now THAT is a raw deal.

Even then the difference in rates of STD transmission is completely negligible

What kind of doctor? A shit one, that's what kind.

Circumcision was the Old Testament practice where just the flap of skin in front of the Urethra was cut in a circular clip.

Concision is the medical practice developed by Talmudic Rabbis in the 2-3rd centuries so that Jews could no longer visit Mediterranean bathhouses because of stringent standards against mutilation by gymnasiums.

MODS

I been fucking a girl for a few weeks and she just recently noticed I wasn't circumcised when we took a shower together. She was so confused, how did she not notice when she was slurping on it? My foreskin pretty list and just rolls back when I get an erection. She said she did notice the sex felt better than usual.

Keep mutilating your dick for your kike overlords, fat cuck.

I love how cut fags don't even know how a foreskin works because their parents decided to mutilate their child's cock.

Not all of us wanted if this way, distant cuz :(

36 and I'm not circumcised, Sex is sometimes very sensitive unless both are "wet/horny" then no problem, Condoms like most normal uncircumcised Men we have problems with

The studies showing decreased HIV transmission rate don't conform to the overall logic of reality. If a statistical study disagrees with reality (such as the one that showed an increased instance of brain tumors linked to cell phone use even though if it were true the overall instance of brain cancer should have ballooned to insane proportions over the last 20 years)
With the sole exceptions of the United States and Russia (USA has higher than normal non religious circumcision rate and Russia has higher than normal rate of intravenous drug abuse to which more or less explains the discrepancy away) , if you compare HIV infection rates to circumcision rates by country you find that the opposite of what is claimed is true. Countries with more circumcision also have more HIV. So the studies concluding otherwise defy logic.

Sup Forums was brainwashed by the Jews

>Kellogg can't fathom washing his dick for 5 seconds once a day
no sane medical professional advocates corcumscision.

If it was unnescessary or superior not to have one; they would have never evolved. Besides, if my statement were ever to be proven false, I can just choose to get cut, unlike you.

Disgusting whores who should be whipped
A woman should have no preference because she shouldn't know this before she's married, and by that point she should prefer whatever her husband has.

Circumcision started because the British recommended it to stop insanity by reducing masturbation.
When you masturbate too much your release too much testosterone and your mind stops functioning properly, that's why European men are so homosexual and liberal

>Subhuman Mudslime
>Cuckada flag
Checks out. Well done, Trudeau.

How is that edgy? Fornication is a sin, when you sin sexually you sin against your own body which is a temple to the Holy Spirit, you are desecrating this temple with your selfish acts.

I'm Hungarian we don't have Muslims there we built a wall

Lol wtf that dick is probably bigger than mine

Virgin detected

still a nigger lol

Also OP, you do realise you just posted CP right?

>testosterone
>liberalism
Pick one

Why don't you show me what country you're from instead of hiding behind a meme flag Yes it drains your testosterone and makes you liberal learn to read dumb Brazilian

Are you saying if you're circumcised you don't wash?

>muh flags
KYS

Literally stop posting and KYS right now.

You can get testicular cancer, too. Better cut off your balls, goy.

Why are you hiding behind a white flag?
Go back to your country nigger.

You know why circumcision ended in Britain? After you adopted communist healthcare, the government refused to spend money on it after the war so the rates plummeted except for the upper classes who could afford it. In the 1930's the rates were about 30% which is around the same rate as America in the 1920's.

>defending circumcision
Oh I see how this is
Enjoy your defective dick you loser. (jk the heights of what you are able to experience can't even remotely be considered enjoyment)

That's exactly what cur fags are saying

I cut a piece of my dick off so I don't have to wash it anymore

This is literal sand people logic

If I cut a piece of my hand, that means I don't have to wash anymore the rest of my life

>cutfag quote

Why? You're probably some dumb queerbecker
White Canada had a 90% circumcision rate in the 1950's and today excluding Quebec its probably still in the 70's or more

>it's OK to have a smelly dick with piss and cum trapped inside the foreskin
What is shower, you fucking nigger.

I'm not circumcised ;)

It's a natural odour that does not go away unless the glans are exposed for a while.

The neonatal circumcision rate in Canada is fucking 32% you retard. You can literally just look this up in 5 seconds. But you are so retarded that you can't even fucking type a simple query into a search engine. So it's true, being a circumcised freak really does cause permanent brain damage. Otherwise looking shit up wouldn't be an issue for you.
Fucking pathetic defective dick brain damaged loser.

still a nigger lol

>kys

god you faggots and your weird jewish body modification,

go peddle your slave nonsense someplace else

>I-i-i'm not actually circumcized
Wow. And I'm a fucking rocketship captain.
Fucking pathetic circs. Can't stop projecting.

So you believe scientifically disproven myths? AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABABABAHHAAHHAHAHAHA

Yeah and white births are in the minority retard, that's why I specified white circumcision rates EXCLUDING Quebec.

Maybe it's just you with the smelly dick then?

That explains why it's on a shit ton of medical sites.
>Fucking dumbass hasnt ever opened up a medical text book
emedicine.medscape.com/article/143885-overview

>White Canada had a 90% circumcision rate in the 1950's and today excluding Quebec its probably still in the 70's or more

still too many slaves, enact legislation prohibiting this barbaric practice until the agent of consent whatever that is in your jurisdiction

I'm actually not, my parents are from Hungary and are dumb communist atheist retards who can't assimilate into the Anglo Canadian culture so they decided not to have me done.

It doesn't smell, I keep my foreskin retracted so I don't have a nasty soggy knob
If you ban circumcision you ban a 200 year old Anglo tradition
Maybe you Irish-Italian-German-Mexican-native American mutts don't care about that

Quick rundown on circumcision:
>practiced by jews and muslims (do I need to say more?)
>cuts an essential part of the penis, prevents the penis from working properly
>pushed in the US to hinder masturbation when it's not the source of the problem
>pushed by jews because (((traditions)))
>pushed by hospital to add an operation during the birth of someone, adding extra costs
>pushed by hospitals because they sell the foreskins to the cosmetic industry, so they can make anti-aging creams
>the operation can go wrong, scarring a man for life
>makes sex less comfortable for the man and the woman
>women orgasm way less frequently when the man is cut (if you wonder why oral is so widespread in the US, here is the reason)
>traumatizes the baby and alters his pain mechanisms for life if the operation is done on a newborn

Hey if you think it's that great to have a snipped dick why don't you go have the operation?

I don't care

I'm the sole arbiter of decisions related to my forskin

Take your 200 years of tradition and fuck off

FREEMEN > SLAVEMEN

that's not even a kid's penis. it has fucking hair on it for crying out loud

Jews are pushing to END circumcision, they don't want goyim to follow God's commandments
Who do you think pushes this retarded bacon meme? All these dumb Christians are eating meat that's not good for their heart, it's scientifically proven a non Kosher diet is less healthy.
All the operation is not meant to be done at birth, it's meant to be done at day 8 when vitamin K production is at it's peaking meaning day 8 is actually the perfect day for a surgery to take place, this is scientifically proven.
God's word is always proven right but the talmudist don't want us to know that they try and push atheism and spread false lies