No more phobia

It's time to change the semantics of modern-day leftist shaming politics. I hereby refuse to be named a homophobe, islamophobe, transphobe, xenophobe etc... as I do not fear, rather loathe these things/practices. I should rather prefer the suffix "misia" or "misic," a strong dislike or hatred for.

From this point forward I am homomisic, islamomisic, transmisic etc...

Any thoughts Sup Forums?

cuck.

as a Hillary shill, i agree with you. labels shutdown meaningful dialogue, because the convenient box of labels vary in size according to the person using it.

"define your terms!"

describe the thing. make your point. stop using bling bling newfangled words.

i think you are all a bunch of faggots, if enough people simultaneously, went out and started the extermination of the kikes and degenerates, nobody would be able to stop you

you just have to do it, make a RWDS with your friends and go out to clean the streets, if you dont do it, nobody will

but if you do, do it, more people will tag along and before you know it, you will conquer the whole country and the majority of the population will be on your side.

>he says, dripping gravy from his bloated jowls onto his keyboard

to add:

you just need a car, 4 guys and guns, and you can start your own RWDS

niggers can get more than that just to do a drive by

are you telling me you cant do something that even niggers easily do?

Like go to prison? Yeah, thanks but no thanks.

>trannies look like petite cuties
HA HA HA HA

when we finally get of our keyboard, degenerates will wish to turn back time and leave us to our cyber autism

to bad it cant be stop now, its only a matter of time till people figure out what i am saying

and what i am saying is, you make reality, we cant wait for the law, you need to change, and change the law, be the new law

people just have to do it, and society will go along with it, i guarantee it

if enough people tag along and start doing the "copycat" there wont be enough police, or courts, or jails

hell the police themselves might get into it

A Jew invented the term "homophobia" to delegitimize that point of view by calling it a mental illness.

maybe we should use the term "rapephobic" for people who dont like being raped

The likelihood of that happening is very slim at this point. The masses are too blissfully subdued in their pasttimes to care much and you'd more likely be branded a domestic terrorist than a folk hero. It is the mentality and the attitudes towards degeneracy that needs to change.

>saying fag kills a tranny
FAG
>FAG
FAG
>FAG
FAG
>FAG
FAG
>FAG
FAG
>FAG
FAG
>FAG
FAG
>FAG
FAG
>FAG
FAG
>FAG
FAG
>FAG
FAG
>FAG
FAG
>FAG
FAG
>FAG

My old man always said this. Don't call me a homophobe, he says he's not afraid, he's repulsed. Homo-repulsed.

you mass murderer, literally worse than Hitler

Should we raid transchan?

i still have a little hope in the back of my mind, maybe if the degeneracy keeps on growing, people will get to the point of a "forceful wake up"

realistically I think in 10 years we might be so deep in shit that "the scenario" might happen

We're all worse than Hitler my friend.

Trannyism is a bizarre fetish practiced by psychotic homosexuals. Pretending that these mentally ill people are the opposite sex is biophobia.

Fpbp

Found the tranny.

Agreed. It's a degeneracy of degeneracy. Degeneracy squared.