Swedish ANTIFA AMA

I'm an active member of Sweden's ANTIFA and the Anarchist movement at large. I've traveled to participate in anti Fascist rallies in Denmark, Germany and Norway, often getting into confrontations with Fascist scum and treating them like the animals they are.

Leftypol is slowly infiltrating Chan culture but this shithole remains defiant, being the most abhorrent headquarter of the online Fascist movement, so I thought I'd step by and give you a piece of my mind.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-9FRqLO-3JA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck you Sven

Are you really antifa?

What makes you more antifa than anyone else that you'd be qualified to answer questions as antifa?

Häng dig själv, hora

You sister is getting raped by migrants and you are here with your bullshit

What's the average rainfall for the Namib desert?

KYS
SAGE goes into the options field

Please, stay here for a year or two and show us what's what!

How do you reconcile your movement being so incredibly hypocritical?

>implying hes not fapping to that very image

Also where are you getting leftypol is taking any steps towards anything? The board they are on is dry as fuck and lots of boards on Sup Forums have always been Marxist but not antifa, such as lit or his to a half degree... are you speaking about soc?

One of you fags has been vandalizing my vehicle overnight. Why don't you homos ever go 1-on-1 over your beliefs?

Are you satisfied with the projections that Sweden will be a 3rd-world country and Germany will be an Islamic state within 50 years?

Was it worth it?

I am :) Are you really a Fascist scum?

Are you scared of our comrades in Brazil Fascum?

The tenets of ANTIFA are universal. All of us share certain beliefs.

Explain

Are you the one swedish antifa that got his ass kicked in Finland and Police had to save you?

Sweden yes! The left is full of faggot pedos, it won't take much to win. You are parasite pedos and you will die a slow death.

>Are you really a Fascist scum?

The strawman and inability to converse is plain. He's antifa clearly

>travel around in Europe participating in rallies against political opponents that either don't exist or at the fringe of society not taken seriously by anyone
What a way to live.

Fight the power amirite

Fake...

Using American grammar, not foreign

We gonna kill our commie scum next year Sven

Fair question, does antifa support pedophilia?

Why not just mind your own fucking business? I have noticed you fucks comming over for demos. Next time you get the knife

kill yourself, nigger

Thats xim.

Leftypol is at least 50% Anarchist, you are horribly misinformed. It is also the 2nd largest board on 8 ch as of lately.

Those projections are objectively false, only desperately held onto by islamophobic Fascists. You deserve nothing short of a genocide.

Everything is justified when dealing with Fascists. Honour is a spook, but even if I took the liberty to be honorable, I'd reserve it for humans.

i am actually proud of you that you can muster the willpower to do anything with your free time

i imagine that if i saw my country be destroyed and my women raped, all i would muster would be suicide

How does it feel to be complete cancer?

They learn American grammar. Germans pretend they're learning English grammar but learn American but Swedish specifically teaches American grammar

Let's fight.

why on earth would we care about you and what you have to say?

You're worthless.

Do you believe Muslims will culturally and economically enrich Sweden and Denmark?

Varför är ni alla så groteska och fula?

>LARPing
Sage

8 cha is a pretty dead site and you didn't clarify how that means it is taking over Sup Forums at all, which is what yyou implied

>so I thought I'd step by and give you a piece of my mind.

Hi.

>Swedish ANTIFA AMA

Have you found a job yet, sonny?

Old grandmas and grandpas think antifa are bad apples. Wut say to them?

Why do you want niggers and pakis raping your women? If you're Swedish why do you so desperately want to be cucked by subhumans? Weird.

Go prep Mohammud so he can properly fuck your wife SwedeCuck

Ummmm.... you're on the wrong board. Reddit just down the hall faggot.

Another good question, do you believe in race realism or how do you account for 10k years of difference of achievement? Might as well include women in that one

Lefty pol is empty except for the odd waitress/waiter
I go their and start discussing why tipping is wrong and they lose their sgit everytime. Famalam

How can you faggots evens compete?

>Get fired up in the USA
>Become fertilizer

Some members of the Anarchist movement support the right of children to consent. To reject children sexual freedom is oppressive, so it is acceptable if it can be determined that consent was not enforced, but rather entirely voluntary.

You get the knife Fascum. Do you not ever get tired of getting your ass kicked by our comrades?

How does it feel to follow an ideology that belongs in the dustbin of history?

Most of you do, evidently. Look at how many replies I've gotten. I'm truly flattered.

I do not see people in terms of religion and race. If they are ploretarians, they are worthy of equal respect regardless of what patch of land they come from. Muslims are equals to Swedes in every respect. Any claims that Swedish culture is somehow "superior" are opressive colonialist spooks, and everyone who espouses them needs to be killed.

This /leftypol/ is a joke and a cringefest you should all unironically neck yourself

>implying antifa isn't fascist
>implying antifa aren't useful idiots
>implying antifa isn't mostly comprised of well off middle class white kids with the need to virtue signal
>implying antifa would actually challenge true fascism if it was coming from someone who wasn't white
>implying antifa aren't pedophiles

>Some members of the Anarchist movement support the right of children to consent. To reject children sexual freedom is oppressive, so it is acceptable if it can be determined that consent was not enforced, but rather entirely voluntary.

Not a clue if he's Antifa or not because this is too funny to be true

>self loathing White cuck
>lower than a nigger

Taxation is theft.

>Leftypol is slowly infiltrating Chan culture but this shithole remains defiant, being the most abhorrent headquarter of the online Fascist movement,
Why would you ruin a good bait by aggrandizing pol? Real antifas have such burning hatred for everything non-degenerate that they wouldn't be able to say things like that. They'd say we're irrelevant and will be destroyed. They'd tell us to kill ourselves. They'd call us scum and pieces of shit. You're far too polite. Learn to bait.

Omg, children cant even comprehend driving in traffic. How on earth do you feel like they can consent.

Do antifa members say spook? And for what?

I think this is a larper, go do this on leftypol board

>Do you not ever get tired of getting your ass kicked by our comrades?
Your buddies in the states get btfo by cops pretty often. Even in Berkeley when the cops weren't allowed to step in they weren't able to to stop a bunch of Trump supporters besides hitting one guy with a bike lock (lol) and even smoke bombed themselves because they didn't know how wind worked.

Keep trying though, you'll get it one day.

Never heard of antifags doing anything else than threatening pensioners and putting shit in mailboxes...

underrated... have a (you) on (me)

It's not real antifa

You think like a bitch

you side yourself with what you perceive is the painless side. Equality is wrong. It indicates you are sensitive to pain, and thus that you are an anxious coward projecting on others.

Equality in a simple sentence: everyone is equally good and if you don't agree you are bad. If you fight logic itself you are just an animal waiting for the next shitty day.

Am I fucking wrong?

>Muslims are equals to Swedes in every respect.

What else explains the surge of rapes in your country?

Those who resist are to be treated like the rest of the Fascum. Hanged.

Antifa does not support taxation retard

This assumption is the result of the same mentality that denied women rights. "women are intellectually inferior/not meant for politics biologically, how do you expect them to have equal rights". Ancient Greeks treated women like children, recognizing no agency or consent in their actions, so any crime commited by them was blamed on their male guardians. How are children any different?

>Do antifa members say spook? And for what?
it's a stirner meme you pleb
what do you think about the fact that liberals hate you

>UR SO FASCIST
>Throws a brick to make a point and coerce people into thinking like you

That's one key-aspect of fascism, but the less desireable one that you anti-faggots never understood, because Fascism defies Indidivualism and this is why you can't point your finger and say "fascist"

The rise of chauvinistic nationalism and the masculine aggression that follows it.

>those projections are objectively false
No they aren't and you know that they aren't. It does not speak well to the validity of your ideology that you must simply deny this important fact.

OP is a larper.

I'll get replies on an AMA by introducing myself as a walmart cashier. The real question is why you think you deserve some sort of attention on behalf of being a bored fuck who fights fascists behind a keyboard.

Let me believe :(

>2017
>Not joining forces to fight boogiemen
>Not having ideological witchhunts
>Not channelling your failed masculity as violence against who slightly disagree with your view points
>Not being a good goiy
>Not be funded by Soros

How do you live with yourself?

Do you prep the bulls?

Becuase their brain is still developing. Yours seems to have stopped prematurely

How many miles of muslim cock have you swallowed?

How does it feel to be a faggot who not only LETS his girlfriend get fucked by a mudling, but actively watches it? Also, would you like to take a free ride in this helicopter?

One of the worse baits I've seen. Sage desu.

Imagine being such a cucked faggot that you're not just swedish but antifa also

If you dislike facists, why do you act like brown-shirts and are violent then?

He is. Nu-pol is sad, full of assholes wide open for attention and craving a dick. That's why this board is better when we have some campaigns going on. During downtimes it's full of cancer threads like this one.

How does it make you feel knowing the the public hates you and a large majority of the earths population wants to murder you?

If this is true then why are migrants disproportionately responsible

Not an argument retard

Because Fascum are idiotic enough to provide me with replies

Funny that you'd say that. It only highlights your homophobia.

>that projection of Christian spooks
I don't have a girlfriend atm, but all of my relationships have been open. Relationships are a spook, monogamy even more so. I enjoy the company of other people, as do my partners, because I am not retarded enough to opress myself with arbitary moral constructs.

This. I am curious to know OP?

>The rise of chauvinistic nationalism and the masculine aggression that follows it.

Can you quantify that? Or are you repeating something you've been told to repeat?

God you people are biggest wimps on earth. So glad my ancestors left Sweden. Ashamed to be part Swedish because of scumbags like you.

Please let me know when you come to America, I'll put your sorry ass in place.

If i pull that mask off will you die?

You are guilty of the things you claim to hate about "fascists". The only difference is the rhetoric.

Antifa are just weak drug abusers
youtu.be/-9FRqLO-3JA
He died

Says who? Fascum? There is no proof of this.
Violence is a legitimate part of political struggle, it is the ends that justify it.

>not an argument retard
You're deflecting. It is demographic reality that Swedes will be a minority in their homelands inside of 100 years given current migration and birth trends. You can call me a stoopid fashiss all day and it won't change that fact.

Why is that bad? Why should I care?

It's ok buddy. Have you been taking your pills?

>I don't have a girlfriend atm, but all of my relationships have been open. Relationships are a spook, monogamy even more so. I enjoy the company of other people, as do my partners, because I am not retarded enough to opress myself with arbitary moral constructs.
t. rookie LARPer, seriously up your game, fucking summerfag

Are you under the impression that Muslims will honor humans rights of the minorties they will govern over? If so, why?

Well, if your ideas are so great, why do you have to enforce them, showing them down peoples throat, yelling? You crack down peaceful demonstrations with violence just like facists do.

there's not a mouse nut worth of combined manhood in that picture -

useful idiots for the time being - then just back to being plain idiots

Says your own police force, on the rare occasion that that information manages to escape from the memory hole that your government has attempted to hide these inconvenient facts in. That MENA migrants misbehave sexually is not controversial

When Muslims are a majority, do you think they're going to a) realize the truth of Marx and seize the means of production in the name of the proletariat, abandoning their religion and former cultural identity, or b) implement some form of Islamism?

Since when commies don't believe in taxes? What kind of economics do you approve, LARPer?

1) Other groups identify with their own group and are biologically altruistic to their own group
2) Other members of said group identify you with said different group and will exclude you when they have the possibility to do so, even by democratic means.

How do you plan on accomplishing anything if you don't have an guns?

ANTIFA + ANARCHIST = ANTICHRIST

I get that Antifa works well in the Europe due to Europeans are pretty pathetic when it comes to having any kind of self-defence to defend themselves with, my question is Will Antifa be willing to start small to large fire-fights here in the states. Where a simple "protest" ends up with the "fascist" opening fire on your groups. Will Antifa be able to fight back, or will they flee? From the footage i've seen of Antifa counter protesting is they lack any real power outside of there numbers.

tl;dr
Can Antifa really exist in a state that lets private citizens own firearms and use said firearms in defence of ones life?

If you are an anti facist; why are you using facist methods?

No, bitches like the swedecuck get mown down ww1 style if they try something stupid.