Redpill me on why Western Germany, Austria, Switzerland and North Italy are so rich

Other urls found in this thread:

atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/country/ita/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanicus
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol @ denmark
slav tier

Superior germanic genetics.

No way this is correct. No way that the eastern Netherlands and Denmark are poorer than fucking east Germany. That's just not correct.

location, location, location!
wealth comes from trade and much trade in Europe has to go through these regions

No gommunism.

Good genetics.

That's it.

Nordic genes for work ethics.

Central position, high IQ population, destroyed other countries (competition) by war but it will fade soon, new negro-arab-germans will have IQ of 90. And maybe that's real reason for refugee invasion - USA and Israel will kill it's competition.

Being the middle man isn't going to net you the most profit out of the trade, you fucking retard.

They wake up in the morning and go to work. Unlike some slobs I know who hang on Japanese Anime image posting boards.

Shut the fuck up. I'm saving the white race by posting bullshit on Sup Forums

many young non white workers

Germans also stole shitload of art, gold, people and other resources in the last war. Their medical companies made experiments on humans and were able to get scientific edge.

germans are subhumans

>"we're not poor!"
>wears wooden shoes

The map is fake as fuck

France is richer than Northern Italy. Denmark and Norway are richer than East Germany and France. Netherlands is richer than that.

>France is richer than Northern Italy
AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHH

That's right Giovanni

Unironically this. East Germany was raped by liberators.

Working and saving money makes wonders.

>2013

>Switzerland is rich because it was neutral in wars for centuries but also well armed so nobody dared to invade them anyway. Oh and they are the fastest/safest trade route between the Italian coast and northern Europe.

>Western Germany is richer than the former DDR due to CAPITALISM, existing trafic infrastructure necessary for industry and trade, not having to pay for their own defense for more than half a century...

>Northern Italy is rich because most of the Italian industry is there and due to geographical position it's the best place to produce your goods in before exporting them to the rest of Europe.

>Austria is rich because they didn't get devastated during WW2, had capitalism since they regained independence from Nazi Germany, have a standing proffesional army, are constitutionally banned from entering any military alliance and are thus neutral as the Swiss...

Luckily, almost all the children from that were aborted. Middle Germany (Prussia and Silesia are East Germany) has had quite a bit of interbreeding with slavs in it's history though.

>after taxes
So if you do not have tax funded dental service then you are supposedly richer than countries that do have it, because you have more income after taxes (that you'll use on dental care anyway).

lul cyprus is richer than denmark

>after taxes
This might be the reason. People in denmark or other nordic countries earn more but also pay more taxes. Not sure about the netherlands though.

/thread

income after taxes /= richness

Yes people in the south of germany earn a shit ton of money but they also spend a lot due to the high cost of living.
This map showes nothing about "richness" or standart of living only the income after taxes.

>tax funded dental service
So this is what it's like to live in an ethnostate

Netherlands isnt that rich. Our wages arent nordic tier high but prices of everything are insanely high. For example houses are more expensive than in norway while average wage is half theirs

Can you tell me why you LARPERs are all nigger tier compared to Switzerland?

Catholuc work ethic. Protestants are lazy fucks.

Why does Northern Shitaly have so much pride when they're Eastern Germany tier?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHHAH

>paris

looks like it has a lot of millionaires to balance out the tanned frenchmen

Wow, it looks like all of the ex communist nations are shit compared to the west?!?!
color me surprised

Exports to America.
%thread
nigger

I'm not French, I'm looking at the blue sprinkled with some green

well your country is one of the most densely populated countries in the world so it makes sense

So is Monaco and they're loaded

they're loaded because billionaires live there for tax evasion and shit like that
Netherlands isn't the case like that

Why is your GDP per capita lower than Finland's?

The Dutch Sandwich was nothing to scoff at. Ireland is also a tax haven.

Also I was thinking about the salaries

???
Are you suggesting anything other than exports to the US market is responsible for German/Swiss/Nor Italian wealth. I can't wait til driving a german car is seen as something only gooks and shalom/salam sandniggers do and these volkqueers have to suck cock to pay their bills

I'm just asking where are your US exports shekels

Redpill me on why I have more disposable income than anyone on this board (100% guaranteed) even though I'm a filthy Slav

sliko baančnga računa pa potajm stempan penis za raziskave

because you're 5% slav 95% austrian

austrians are 95% slovenian and 5% german
you got the wrong way around

>in it's history
>it's

>german education

Comfy,
I'm on NEETbux and i would still belong in dark blue

you're such a leech
i hope you die

He's from Belgium
Don't talk to our masters like that, Slavbro
Show some respect

>flag
i honestly didn't expect more from a slovene

:^)

Come on, Spaniards are the worst English speakers in the planet.

Northern Italy isn't Germanic, though.

no commie rule

Dude, your lands are under the sea.
You are soo poor that you cant even have proper lands.

Netherlands are one of the most fertile lands in the world
you are retarded

They werent always under the sea yknow

how convenient they leave out best country

is rightful austrian clay

>Germany
>High IQ

You are aware these barbarians had to have civilisation forced upon them; have no notable achievements (beside the holocaust); and are literally (and metaphorically) the niggers of Europe.

the germanic jew

1000 years of Catholic eugenic practices.

>France is richer than Northern Italy

anglo saxon both germanic tribes calls himself a nigger unless muhammed I found you

Because they have Italian genes in them

or maybe the opposite?

>Hungary

Lol, fuck off.

Hungary is the least individualist people I've ever seen.

atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/country/ita/

Don't get why the snowniggers there always voted left to begin with. Muh gas didn't help much it seems.

>implying other countries didnt make human experiments

That map is wrong
Sardinia and Corsica were never muslims but were once Orthodox

>what is the Roman Empire??
The average Bavarian (the richest and most productive part of Germany) is probably 40% Italian

lols italians always the germans bitch still but hurt over what teutoburg, ww1, don't get me started on your nigger tier effort during ww2.

user
we avenged teutoburg by painting germania red with blood

The green parts show you where the niggers come from who leech from Switzerland.

with roman soldiers?

you would still be fucking sheep together with the scottish and irish if the romans didnt teach you architecture, if the french didnt bring proper language and culture and if the anglo saxons and vikings didnt enrich your poor genetics. And now the the sandniggers teach you how to fuck sheep again, hell you even elected one as major of your capital, you fuckers are just made for being conquered i guess

All the Germans heroes of Teutoburg were literally slaughtered by Germanicus who got his name by how good he was at killing germans
The emperor envious of him made him retreat and poisoned him though otherwise Germany would have fallen

>tfw raised by wealthy parents in the green zone of sweden
niggers and mudshits can't afford to live where I do

typical american ape

link?

dont venture to far now
> pic related is your future

you can't even search for a historical fact yourself?

>what is the Roman Empire??
isnt that the one that was conquered and ruled over a couple hundred years by germans? While the romans only had little outposts and loose control over a very small part of germany during its greatest extend, which btw was mostly south west germany and not south east, where bavaria is

There is italian bullshit and then there are facts present them unless your just using jewish argumentation tactics

fucking based

>Result[edit]
>While Germanicus enjoyed some success in his campaigns against Arminius and his allies, Tiberius decided not to conquer the Germans and recalled Germanicus to Rome. The effort it would have taken to conquer Germania Magna was too great when compared with the low potential for profit from acquiring the new territory. Rome regarded Germany as a wild territory of forests and swamps, with little wealth compared to territories Rome already had.[53] However, the campaign significantly healed the Roman psychological trauma from the Varus disaster, and greatly recovered Roman prestige. In addition to the recovery of two of the three lost eagles, he fought Arminius, the leader who destroyed the three Roman legions in 9 AD, and defeated him. In leading his troops across the Rhine without recourse to Tiberius, he contradicted the advice of Augustus to keep that river as the boundary of the empire, and opened himself to potential doubts from Tiberius about his motives in taking such independent action. This error in political judgement gave Tiberius reason to controversially recall his nephew.[52] Tacitus, with some bitterness, asserts that had Germanicus been given full independence of action, he could have completed the conquest of Germania.[54][55]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanicus

now i bet you're going to say
>kikepedia
or some shit, whatever fatass

this.

keep in mind anglo-saxons are germanics, ruled large portions of the world, and mostly with other germanics built america. these people are prime stock. they just gotta work on not being ruled by their women.

This is right but what happened. This is like what if hitler isms. "The effort it would have taken to conquer Germania Magna was too great when compared with the low potential for profit from acquiring the new territory. Rome regarded Germany as a wild territory of forests and swamps" This hasn't stopped romans before look what they did to britannia until bumping into the pictish which lead to the same results. Will concede this though they did restore some of there honor but still lost ultimately. Thanks for link northern girls for you.

* ultimately lost

we had france, we were full of shit land already

>some success
>had
>could have
pic related is how you do it

because that went really well now did it
>we did it, we conquered Rome!
>chief, what about the acqueducts?
>the what?
>the infrastructure chief
>oh