September, 2026

>September, 2026
>Poland is the last stronghold of Europe
>Every European nation has fallen to muslims
>They pound on the walls like mindless drones shouting Allahu ackbar, 6 of them randomly explode.
>All of a sudden, a Voice cries out, carrying over the hordes
>"POLSKA WALCT"
>The Gates open
>250,000 Armour clad, wing wearing Warriors armed with Swords and pikes pour out.
>Muslims get cut down by the tens of thousands
>In the distance music is playing
>"WE REMEMBER, IN SEPTEMBER, WHEN THE WINGED HUSSARS ARRIVED"
>Mfw

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/business/2015/jul/02/lidl-1bn-public-development-funding-supermarket-world-bank-eastern-europe
archive.is/JvJth
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Poland is controlled by Jews.
The only countries free from Jewish control are Syria, Iran and North Korea.

>syrian
>iran
>literal theocracies following a jewish heresy

Kek. Stay dumb, leaf.

S T R O N K
T
R
O
N
K

enough with wanking, we are busy fighting Soros influence, german attacks and russian assassination attempts
also, GERMANY, WHERE IS MY 1 TRILLION USD FOR WW2 REPARATIONS?

>Implying muslim population in Croatia isn't dropping
>Implying polish population isn't dropping
>Implying poles can live without EU gibs
Eastern Europe is fucked as well
also
>flag

>EU gibs amount to 100% of polish economy.
Croatia was a mistake, Serbs are way cooler anyway.

you wish, POO-LAND

>Implying Poland cannot live without EU gibs
step up bracie Chorwacie

>Two are following a kike-tier religion
>One is following a kike-created government

Hes right , jews are a problem in Poland.

Jesus Christ, that face is absolutely evil. Like what the fuck.

poland is based meme again?
A literal homeland of the jews is based?
I don't think so.

lengyel magyar – két jó barát együtt harcol s issza borát
globalism tends to wake most evil stuff in people, and that rots them from the inside

Hahaha this is very true for some people

Polak Węgier dwa bratanki
Bongo-bongo stop the larping!

revoked for polish death camps

do

not gonna happen faggot, death camps were german, and you either will back the fuck off with importing shitskins into europe, or we will talk to kikes and let them handle international courts about whether germany should pay WW2 reparations or not
Pal Teleki best guy ever

Don't you fucking touch Belarus clay.

or what motherfucker?
We're gonna use your own tactics and buy shitton of Białorusy, bribe the fuck out of them, and allow them to join to escape your puppet, Łukaszenka retardation

FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING NIGGERS

I AM TIRED OF IT.
STOP WITH THOSE STUPID FUCKING THREADS.
WE-DON'T-GIVE-A-FUCK-ABOUT-YOUR-RACE-WAR
THERE WILL BE NO SAVING EUROPE
POLAND WILL NOT STEP IN
WE ARE NOT PROTECTING ANYTHING, WE ARE NOT STOPPING ANYTHING, WE DON'T WANT WESTERNERS IN OUR COUNTRIES ( AS BAD AS MUSLIMS )
IF YOU REALLY THINK THAT WEST IS GONNA FALL THAT MEANS YOU ARE NOTHING MORE THAN A NAIVE TOOL AND A COWARD
I HOPE THAT YOU WILL ALL BURN. EVERY SINGLE MORON THAT MAKES THESE THREADS, EVERY SINGLE MORON THAT THINKS MUH POLAND WILL BE LE BASTION OF WHATEVER

PISS OFF

don't worry senpai, we'll let it escalate for a bit and then load all our problems into poland, like every time.

#notourproblem
You really think you are in charge here?

>September 2026
>USA is 36% white
>Europe got rid of rapefugees and immigrants
>US economy fails because there is no production and welfare costs are too high
>God - Emperor Putin rules with iron, but fair fist

Oh, please.
This is what happened last time Poland tried being the savior of Europe against the muzzies:

well north korea is just provoking sh-t and it ain´t capitalism, so they lose WW3.

I love polish people man
my ex gf was a pole
its that you just get shit tons of gibs, its a fact
your daily life has improved shit ton just because of EU gibs, you can't deny that

Failures do not make victories less relevant, and vice versa

it's not like you or them have a choice in that matter
We send them to you and you open your death camps again

Im buying a house in PL

I will defend Poland . How do you join the army?

100% crazy polak here

well north korea is provking sh-t. so. it will couse WW3

>biggest shitholes not controlled by jews
WTF I love jews now!

>EDUCATIONE AMERICANA

Poland and Greece are the last strongholds of Europe

Godspeed

that looks awfully similar to the arrival of croats

>your daily life has improved shit ton just because of EU gibs, you can't deny that
it did not and I can
how the fuck I benefit from Lidl and Kaufland on every corner?
or from pet cemeteries?
or faggotry festivals?
>germany still thinks it is relevant
delusions stick inside sick brain

FUCK OFF.
STAY IN YOUR FUCKING COUNTRY
YOU AIN'T NO FUCKING SLAV
YOU AIN'T NO FUCKING POLACK

PISS
OFF

oh yes, those unused play yards and soccer fields. such improve! we would be eating melted ice and pigeons without those 0.5% GDP EU gibs!

Talking to this nice polish couple that immigrated to the USA, they are telling me that Poland infrastructure is crumbling, there economy is stagnant and the only way you can get a job even with a PhD is through nepotism and nothing improves or changes. It stays stagnent. If that's a good or a bad thing idk. I'd rather live in a stagnent country for a while than have hoards of mooslims wandering the streets day and night and have my wife and children raped.

>implying you didn't build your infrastructure from gibs

>how the fuck I benefit from Lidl and Kaufland on every corner?
kek you got those too, huh? I swear the EU is a Lidl and Kaufland conspiracy.

Stop playing the victim you intermarium kielbasa. Pilduski put jews in camps and cleansed a shit ton during the Soviet invasion. You have no moral high ground. And that all implies
>implying killing communist jews is bad

>delusions stick inside sick brain
projection at its finest

fucking kraut - kikes!

>Talking to this nice polish couple that immigrated to the USA

give me your bank adress
or paypal

I will send you some money so you can buy a fucking gun and an ammo
Afterwards, shoot those two fucking bastards.

no mercy for cucked traitors

Already took a loan from the bank

I'M FUCKING COMING YOU SKINNY ECTOMORPH

JESTEM 100% Polack od krew i kości

what infrastructure? that one where germans laundered their money on roads that were built from 2 ends and failed to connect?
everybody got those, also Biedronka (Jeronimo Martins)
>hurr durr evil dictator Piłsudski
guy made Poland real and I would not give a singular fuck even if he raped newborn babies or other monstrosities, result sanctify the means

>WE DON'T WANT WESTERNERS IN OUR COUNTRIES ( AS BAD AS MUSLIMS )

Oh come on, you're not even trying anymore.

>implying implying
taken the polish economic growth from 1990 to 2004 and comparing it to past EU economic growth we would be far better off if we hadn't joined the EU.

yes, we took EU gibs to build roads. but guess what: we would have built those roads even if the EU wouldn't have paid for it. hell we could have proper roads even and not that crazy "2km 1 lane, 300m 2 lane" """"autostrada"""" shit.

I don't want to think how many polish companies went bankrupt because German/French competition swept in and destroyed the market. Lidl even received over 1 billion euros from the eu for (((economic development in eastern eu))).

but seriously, if you want to bring your brand of cancer here then kindly fuck off

Turks are our best allies though

NO YOU ARE FUCKING NOT
STAY IN YOUR FUCKING KEKANDA

AND EVEN I CAN SEE THAT YOU ARE NOTHING MORE THAN A SECOND GEN IMMIGRANT

PISS OFF, YOU ARE NO LONGER PURE SLAV

Why does Poland get so much credit on here for being muh saviour of Europe when Austria did equally as much if not more to fend off the Muslim invasions? The Winged Hussars meme has gone to far I think.

>Kaufland and Lidl are owned by (((Schwarz Gruppe)))
Every single time.

Biedronka, what a gay ass fucking name for a grocery store.

they are destroying europe now = neutral
they destroy germany = good
they want to remove Christianity = v. bad
not worth it imho

cringe thread???

theguardian.com/business/2015/jul/02/lidl-1bn-public-development-funding-supermarket-world-bank-eastern-europe

archive.is/JvJth

You don't realise how much pain I am feeling right now
I would just love to explain in detail how much i hate fucking westerners in Poland ( read about fucking crime statistics in Krakov, most of the crime is commited by BRITISH TOURISTS )
but sadly, my english is not good enough so i can't go full rant mode.

But nevertheless
Fuck off
and stay away from my country.

Poland for Poles
Poles for Poland

>pooland
>last stronghold of Europe

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *breathes in* HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA
Also
>year 2026
>250,000 Armour clad, wing wearing Warriors armed with Swords and pikes pour out
seems legit, seeing how retarded pooland is.
kys you fucking slavnigger, go post this shit on Sup Forums or something
>pooland is such a shithole that their best history is like 500 years ago.
SAD!

>Bierdronka
>Bier Dronken
>literally a bastardisation of the dutch words for beer and drunk

wtf i love Polska now

Keep larping faggot, ill be there in september

Would you accept, then, the return of the Polish diaspora to Poland? The unintegrated diaspora, that is.

Czy Polacy znów pojdą na Moskwie?

ziemia dla ziemniaków, księża na księżyc!
but today on beach somewhere, I think Koszalin german tourist cunt unleashed dog on 8. y.o. Polish kid and attacked Police, and got only 1000PLN fine for this
we have to execute all judges, this shit cannot go on

>unintergrated
Yes

>intergrated
No
Ty wypierdalasz.

>shit tier country that takes in tons of mudslimes is mad about Jews
>prime minister is a Jew cuck

*na Moskwę

przepraszam panowie

>but today on beach somewhere, I think Koszalin german tourist cunt unleashed dog on 8. y.o. Polish kid and attacked Police, and got only 1000PLN fine for this
>we have to execute all judges, this shit cannot go on
>German
>attacked a kid
>and a police
>only 1000
>pic rel

a chuj go wie, może, ale po co?
it means "ladybug" in Polish

You sure you'd be happy to see all the "bydlo scum" that other Poles complain about incessantly return home?

People who emigrate nowadays are mostly losers. They are simple manual workers or idiots who didn't finish school and can't get a job in Poland.

If you are a decent human being with a decent education there is 0 need to emigrate. The only reasons are: no one needs another uneducated manual worker or you are highly specialized and trained (IT mostly) and can make really good money in the west.

bydło can't speak english
bydło does not know how to use computer, let alone a Sup Forums

>Poland
>shit tier

Chuj ci w ryj, kacapie

Częsc z nas ma też samą krew jak i wy. Mój ziomek urodził się w Polsce, polskogo pochożdenia nie ma. Lecz wiesz co? Wygląda na prawdziwego Polaka.

Bo częsc z nas, Rosjan, Wiatycze, to nieironicznie zachodnie słowianie

byłdo can speak only English except their own language.

Lol nie
I suggest you start hitting the gym , marching with ONR a lot of you looked like skeletons

ok a little fake news from my side, it was not deliberate attack as in
>attack this Polish kid my hound!
but german broad not reacted to Polish people saying that she should put dog on leash or in gag, and after her dog scratched kid, she got all mental and attacked police
but still, 1000PLN is bullshit fine for this, she should've been put inside some detention for 2 weeks or so

>we are busy fighting Soros influence, german attacks and russian assassination attempts
>also, GERMANY, WHERE IS MY 1 TRILLION USD FOR WW2 REPARATIONS?

And our cathocommunist government full of retards

I was talking about Canada, Cyka. Go about your business

> sadly, my english is not good enough so i can't go full rant mode
That is to be expected from ones who clean toilets for a living

ok, sorry, Eduardo

>(((Schwarz Gruppe)))
Literally Black Group.

> marching with ONR
I am a fucking conservative, not a degenerate nationalist or fascist

>Kekistani faggy flag

Saged

why should we? current demographics do not require any land expansions.

also we couldn't really afford it. look at germany and east germany. they sunk billions in that black hole and it still is underdeveloped. acquiring economically underdeveloped lands would be suicide for us.

You have do it if Russia will go into collapse. Don't know about the majority, but I will agree. Because I'm tired of this eurasian ideology

I take PiS over PO any day, all day, forever
ja wiem, no ale co poradzisz, na skutek historii teraz jestesmy wrogami. Częsć Rosjan to naprawdę porządni ludzie, ale sporo to pojebani rosyjscy neoimperialisci

Ironically, what makes me calm right now is the fact that you are hiding behind stormfag flag like a little wanker.
How cute and adorable

Bierdronka is actually a really cute name for a little colorful beetle desu
the dutch word for ladybug is lieveheersbeestje, wich literally means passionate/good lord beastie

Literally Jew group. Schwartz is the Jewiest name in the world. That's Soros' real surname.

Lol im way more radical than you because i live in filth (mtl) and know whats at stake for us . You dont know what you have you soft faggot.

our local Soros agent cried in TV yesterday because he wants them shekels, and ebil govt tries to check if he aquired them legally
it could be worse, could be Marienkäfer or mdudu mwenye madoadoa

If you are really radical you have to learn French and support Quebecian Nationalism.

Guess your ancestors weren't quick enough. My family comes from Lwów but we managed to escape. I shudder at the imagination to be trapped in Ukraine today with Ukradogs.

Does the flag trigger you? Remembering how the glorious Reich steamrolled pooland?
>makes me calm
and what are you gonna do about it? Fight me through the internet? Get back to cleaning stinky toilets you mutt!

>Lol im way more radical than you because i live in filth
>implying that's a good thing?