Who is behind the warmongering against North Korea? You guessed it

> Be North Korea, bordering China and in the region of Russia.
> Developing Nuclear weapons.
> Russia and China don't give a fuck and don't feel threatened.
> Some Moishes realize that Emperor Kim could likely sell nuclear weapons to Iran and/or Syria in the near future.
>
> OY VEY!!! SHUT IT DOWN!!
>
> The orange manlet from across the pacific suddenly feels threatened and needs to make Emperor Kim disappear.

Remind me why the Oompa Loompa isn't a Jew puppet again?

of course pol defends a fat manlet with delusions of grandeur

Hello JIDF

> Beginning of ID: ISR

>threatens to nuke the US every 27 minutes

really? try harder.

>threatens to nuke the US
literally US media lies you retarded shart, the Guam threat is a threat to launch missiles nearby it as a test. Your israeli leader (((trumpenstein))) threatens them much more, and they should do more threats on the US as well

(((You've))) been threatening North Korea for over 27 years.

strawman harder

>step into the middle of a civil war
>occupy southern half of a country for 60 years
>cry when other half of country catches up to you in weaponry
It's time to pull all American troops out of Korea and back to Japan.

jidf shill harder

>> Russia and China don't give a fuck and don't feel threatened.
Russia is too far away and China doesn't have any concerns about or troops on the DPRK's northern border

Recent UN vote to sanction DPRK didn't include Russia or China

The Jews haven't been threatening North Korea for years. They've been PRETENDING to threaten North Korea for years. The nation exists solely to serve the purposes of psychological warfare. It uses its entire populace as an experimental testbed. It is actually sacrosanct to the Jews, for it is a "functioning" prototype for the government that the Jews wish to impose upon all of us.

Alex JEWowns doesn't want North korea to be free from rothschilds banking

They have been. DPRK is free from Jewish control and the Jews want it in their control.

My brother lives in Seoul and I got a frantic phone call from my mother yesterday very upset over how he's going to die in a mushroom cloud. I had to somewhat forcefully tell her to deactivate her Facebook(I stumbled across her getting into to it with some random idiot) and turn off the fucking news.

Fucking kikes stressing my mother out over bullshit. Fuck the news fuck jewbook and fuck Donald for being the Jewish pawn that he is

This is bait right?

Obama essentially gave Iran time to get a nuke, and the money. And why in the hell do the Jews give one shekel about DPRK?

>why do the jews care about controlling a non-kiked country?
Oy vey.

I don't get this though. Kim Jong Un is literally stating he will shoot missiles at Guam, he could turn USA into ashes, Kim is saber rattling and cranking up the rhetoric, plus is adding action to those words..

Not really an answer. ((They)) just want control over everything, do ((they)) control China too?

That's your answer. Okay.

> pic

> Russia is too far away
Lel, someone get this burger a map.

>trump is a manlet despite being six fucking feet tall
Kill yourself dumb Nigger trash

??

>literally stating he will shoot missiles at guam
NEARBY GUAM. Stop believing mainstream media.
of course they control china..
Oy vey

You sound offended

tfw no nork waifu

screenshots from nork tv

He never said that.

Stop echoing MSM bullshit. Also, kys

When you think of it, North Korea is an ideal Fascist society.
>Militarist: a quarter of the population is either in the military or in a government paramilitary
>Isolationism: the main philosophy of North Korea
>Racial purity: country is 99.99% Korean
>Traditionalism: most women wear traditional clothing and festivals are constantly held to celebrate Korea
they just need a few fixes and they will be an ideal fascist society.