BEST TARGETS FOR STIKES

LETS HELP THE DOD TO IDENTIFY THE BEST TARGETS
> GO to google maps
> decide who to ass rape

Other urls found in this thread:

nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/
youtube.com/watch?v=bZIgda01k6o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>most sophisticated military targeting systems in the world need Sup Forumss help.

38.687445, 126.600289

38.439051, 125.923766

we are better thats a fact

That s gonna rekt them good

My home.

>DOD avg QI 98
>POL avg QI 309

39.699907, 126.038810

This. It's not like /sg/ who helped a back water Arab country identify a few garages through videos. Notice how after Russia got involved /sg/ stopped being useful.

Start making memes of Kim jong in as fried rice

I'M GOIN' IN DAHNALD!

uh doesn't 90% of the population live in piggyingyang?

just glass that city and give the rest to south koreans

Why would you bomb the camp itself?
That's a job for ground forces

It's so easy to identify military targets because there is almost nothing in this country. They need long runways and any small winding road in the middle of nowhere leads to a military base.

bout to lurk the shit out of Nork mapssss

better

38.470477, 127.218943

In the event of all out war, I'm wondering which North American targets take priority? More specifically, would the keystone pipeline be a priority target?
> t. Albertan oilfield worker whose family all live by refineries

>open google maps
>satellite view
>literally like 5 cars in the entire city

>thinking they actually need your help
your time would be better spent fapping

38.505631, 127.271355

You trust google?
I wouldn't

Would like to see what a moab would do to a city.

It would have took years for the cia to find that flag, we found terrorists too, we should be employed for this shit

MAJOR RAILWAYS, HIGHWAYS, AND BRIDGES

>google maps
Any alternative?

I advise striking the following positions:
>38.89771307031185, -77.03656196594238
>40.7475170623211, -73.98622512817383
>34.048108084909835, -118.2403564453125
>32.091882620021806, 34.7772216796875
>37.579412513438385, 126.9580078125

Clever

drought ended.

knew it! russky is with kim! you tremendous faget!

whaat if the military has a new kind of bomb and trump just wants to test it. imagine

Muslim detected.

21.422541, 39.826176

>KFC in the Pentagon
New additions by Obama?

We have never hide this

Major Spurdo executing Wing Attack Plan R

Bump for interest

it looks like

>KFC for niggers
>Panda Express for chinks
>Starbucks for sjws
>Subway for hwite scum

Despicable neocon war-monger detected.

Look at all the Russian writing. This is proof of Drumplf colluding with Russians!! Impeach!

Subway is shit though. I want a tasty burger, not a piece of bread full of grass.

Wouldn't nuking Pyongyang aline pretty much cripple them? Almost all if their high level officials live in 1 city.

They don't need your help. NK has been mapped out or decades. We pay millions of dollars for well trained crews to update those maps.

Or you guys can use this site
nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/

found the perfect spot

I unironically like KFC, because my stomach is not good with beef, pork is good, but not tasty, so chicken meat is god tier

Reminder that the US has detailed plans on how to invade each country on the planet if needed. They get updated every few years.

>doesn't know about Shia LePuff and the Watch_Frogs

You don't get to nuke anything, China and Russia (Vladivostok) would be pissed off if you did.

Put them out of their misery

Same.
KFC has taken over Russia, it can be clearly seen at ever mall when there's a huge area with different fast food restaurants. There are always like 5-6 people at McDonald's and Burger King and a big crowd at KFC.

Also, there are teams that monitor each country's military targets for movement and continuously track weapons and troops.

What's this all about

U. S. of 38% target hit rate

Titor said that the Americans did launch a counter strike so it might not matter if the other party, whoever it really is, didn't like it

Fpbp

Now all it's missing is Detroit, Stockholm and London.

>Bulgaria
>third world
>100% Gypsies
>pls stay

I'd rather see what a W-87 would do

Like I want to go anywhere near you none white shitholes
We're building a fence and shooting anyone that comes here white(cuck) or not.

>BEST TARGETS FOR STIKES

>french goy wants another (((banker))) war and let hunderds of thousands die for israel.

Possible officer or administrator retreats here in the countryside. I don't think any regular norks would be permitted to own or use these.

You Will Not Deride Us

>20% of you are in western Europe
>Beggs Bruxelles for some money
>Corrupt as fuck
>10% Muslims

You're not getting in here once the Pisslamic revolt happens.
I mean it. Stay away or die.

Killing the norks is worth it.

I want all Palestinians Subhumans to be exterminated

>Killing the norks is worth it.

you want to die for israel in another banker war?

hell you wont even get to rape and pillige the norks like a buh of niggers since the whole of north korea would be a glowing wasteland.

What about the stuff underground?

>I want all Palestinians Subhumans to be exterminated

shlomo is that you what are you doing in paris?

Fuck off you CHURK

Never come to my country you mongoloud T*rk

>What about the stuff underground?

radiation from the resulting reprisal attack means unless the have lead suits the wont be able to get out of there bunkers.

youtube.com/watch?v=bZIgda01k6o

>You're a nation of beggars

Without our money, Bulgaria is done.You worthless subhumans don't deserve being in the EU.

>You're a nation of beggars, gypsies, and Muslims
>You're next president will be Erdogan

I'm not dying for anyone, look at my fucking flag.
It's not a banker war, there's nothing to gain in NK, it's a poor shithole with little to offer. It's a war that had to be fought a decade ago instead of bankers wars in the Middle East.

Tunnels that lead to rhe ocean.

Couldn't our modern jets just level every government building in NK? What are the Norks gonna do about it?

I'm Russian, calm down your tits.

kazachstan so can you tell me why youre country exists? the only thing if ever heard from you is that youre a litral oil provider.

>All Bulgarian women are whoring themselves here
Id'love to see you all go back in your shit hole my only regret will be not being able to fuck your women.

America could glass the entire country and moba the fucking major targets at the same time. They shouldnt even go to war - just fucking destroy them outright as a fucking lesson to th erest of the world.

> can you tell me why youre country exists?
> t. Belgium

>Tunnels that lead to rhe ocean.

tunnels would be detected you do know airspace and seaspace are acounted on borders too right?.

>they think nukes are gonna be used
Try Antimatter. There wont even be smoldering ruins. Antimatter literally annihilates any normal matter it hits, which releases a metric fuckton of energy.

This is the most cringe worthy thread on Sup Forums right now, congratulations OP.

Put a nuke where it would be convenient to build the headquarters for the new central bank.

when belguim is still more relivant than kh*zachstan. hell even luxemburg has more cleam to being a real country than you.

Level the whole country.

31°46'41.01"N
35°14'7.03"E

>last country to tell the jews to shove it
>hey lets help the jews destroy it

not your personal army unless you're the IDF.

>Level the whole country.

than we can muttify the whole country and spread degene... FREEDOM dont look goy its not like where placing a new bank on one of the last countries without one....
dont you want to die for israel goyim?

That sounds awesome, like a library mixed with a Camp. Who doesn't like books and camping.

We will nuke your country first don't worry

Yes, I am just covering alternate possibilities. I've never been to NK, but I know people can definitely hide things.