Daily reminder that animal slaughter should be illegal because it's unnecessary

Daily reminder that animal slaughter should be illegal because it's unnecessary.

There are other sources of plant based protein that are much more healthy like spirulina.

I only eat plants. But I have them filtered through a cow first.

That's not natural. I hunt for meat and dont feel a single bit guilty.

>Daily reminder
Never seen this before here ever

>Leaf
Shit post confirmed

Please die of b-12 deficency quickly, cuck.

Daily reminder if we stop eating meat the animals we eat will go extinct because they would be worthless.

Next they'll be saying that we should treat niggers like people

Then they should try not to get eaten.

that side of beef should be strung up to protect the leather.

that's a waste of good blood sausage too, senpai

I just kill them for fun mostly.

Friendly reminder that within 20 years most of our meat will be grown like plants and cows and pigs will be illegal to own or slaughter in most of europe

Eating blood is degenerate

I think your dog needs a bandaid. Oh wait! You're in canada!

A

So you eat shit then

You're also unnecessary.

Let's do something about that first.

cant we clone meat into big giant meat cubes? there could be beef cubes, pig cubes, shrimp cubes etc.. we could take them into space

>it's unnecessary.

good luck storing living moose in your fridge instead of slices of moose

Day of the Rake is coming, leaf.

>1 post by this leaf

Only eating meat that you hunt is probably an appropriate amount of meet to be eating.

>Eating blood is degenerate

You can't post this on pol man. This is Aristotle, Pythagoras, and Porphyry level philosophy. This is a place for self-loathing, sloth-like subhumans who want to revel in their low impulse control lifestyle. Pack it up.

It is fine as long it is not kosher/halal slaughter. Take the Sikh jhatka as an example of slaughter done right.

you can fuck off back to "ewwwieblood land"

spirulina is full of B12

That's not a side. Its the full beast

Now 3, dipshit.

this

Don't post some slit throat sand nigger kill to illicit feels OP

typical amifat is immune to logic

I use cows to refine and concentrate plant nutrition into a nutrient dense materials known as meat and dairy.

> filthy repellent halal raghead ritual sacrifice to their desert moon deity
> all animal butchery is ebil!

fuck yourself.

Protip: niether christians nor jews nor any other religious person should eat "halal" food
ever "halkal" slaughter is a sacrifice to the arab mood god named allah

bonus protip: allah does not mean "god" any more than jehovah means "god"
imagine talking to a hindu and saying "your jehovahs ganesh and vishnu"
allah is the name of THEIR shitty barbaric god, not a word for A God, and certainly not the god of abraham, or the father of the nazarene

super bonus protip: every time you eat halal food you are dining on the table scraps of mohammed's imaginary friend

nice

Doesn't make any sense at all. People, vegetarians included, enjoy milk and cheese, and chicken eggs. If Chinese people stopped eatings dogs, do you think they'd also stop using dogs as useful companions? 'Livestock' animals don't have to be killed to be useful, just like goldfish have a use to us. The animal would CLEARLY prefer it and to say otherwise goes against all logic. Seriously critically think and ask yourself if today's black people would rather their slave ancestors been killed off or be kept in slavery.

>protein
>spirulina
uhh.

A lot of vegetarians/vegans that I know condone hunting entirely. Not only is it natural, but most hunters have conservation in mind and want nothing more than to conserve a healthy environment.

It's this bastardization of nature that is modern animal agriculture that they detest. Most animals bred for meat are absolutely incapable of surviving out in the wild. Hell, most meat chickens can't even live far beyond two months because they lose the ability to walk with all that meat on them. This isn't to mention the terrible conditions workers are put through to make this all happen and that at the end of the day, we end up having to grow food to feed these animals instead of just cutting out the middle man and just growing food for ourselves.

>tfw less than 3 weeks till squirrel season

Cows bleed out pretty fast when you cut the throat. A bolt gun to the brain is the most kind way to kill them, but bleeding out isn't that bad.

> caring what niggers want
eat a sack of muzzie cocks fucking leaf
day f the rake cant come soon enough.

"Its evil because it is unecessary" fails the universalization test, so it is not valid as a principle.

traditionally sides of beef wear pant suits and get chucked into the sides of vans

Explain what that means like I'm 5 years old.

>be you
>warm and sunny Saturday
>beer on ice
>spirulina on the grill
yeah, you are ALONE
what is that saying about shitposting and the leaf?

halal slaughter is a direct and deliberate animal sacrifice to "allah"
besides being slower, less humane, and less efficient, it is also filthy, unclean infested with pests, parasite, bacteria and whatnot (note the dirty alley where they perform the deed) it is also a direct violation of religious laws of pretty much every faith to eat shit that was sacrificed to a foreign deity.

"halal" slaughter is simply unacceptable, and anything marked "halal" is rejected by myself.

If a leaf eats leafs, does it count as cannibalism?

As a Sufi once told me before a meal "all food is death; dig in."

>other sources of plant based protein

but they dont taste as good.

>Daily reminder that animal slaughter should be illegal because it's unnecessary.
There are two gross mistakes with this statement.

Something being unnecessary doesn't mean it should be illegal.
Animal husbandry and hunting is necessary for a large areas on the earth to live: the steppes, the deserts and the Arctic and Tundra. It is necessary universally in natural conditions.

We should outlaw China from existing.

It means that playing video games in unecessary, doesn't mean its evil

Misrepresented.
What he means is "its evil because it is unnecessary suffering", which does pass the test. It doesn't mean that this phrase fairly represents the practice of hunting though, as others pointed out: there are legitimate reasons to do it, such as conservation.

>Daily reminder that animal slaughter should be illegal because it's unnecessary.
I'm a predator. I eat meat. This is discrimination.

Fuck off, hippie. Go jizz in a cactus.

Glad I don't live in Eurcuck.

I'm a vegetarian and think your right on this. I'm mostly fine with people hunting for their food

pretty tasty though senpai, might as well eat them if you already got them

A mi me gusta comer carne puto hojita de mierda

He just doesn't want to be a feminized shit fetishist like Germany.

YOU LIKE MEAT AMERIPIG?
YOU MUST LIKE SHIT LIKE ME R-RIGHT?
PLS LIKE SHIT
PLS

Yeah because a pasture full of beef cattle should be kept as pets. Fuck off, humans are meant to eat meat. If we were herbivores we would have different teeth and be a ruminant , but we are not, you know why? It's because we are SUPPOSED to eat meat. That's why vegans are so sickly, because they deny their genetics. Also explains why vegans are a bunch of faggot trannies too. Denying genetics seems to be a theme here for demented faggot veg heads, particularly from leaf land.

I consider myself a rather conservative libertarian, but I agree with this 100%
We need to actually CARE about the environment

you can still bolt and then slit. this is the norm.

>don't know wtf he is saying
>666

What did he mean by this

My dogs are against this. Do you want my dogs to starve?

>get mad at jews and mudslimes for demanding their food must be tortured first in order to be proper?
>NO! blame all meat eaters

This is only true of industrialized livestock. Most livestock on small farms do not fit this profile. In fact, a lot of small farms are what keeps ancient breeds alive and from becoming extinct.

The type of shit you spewed is the same as vegans saying "don't eat meat". It's propaganda talking points from these assholes that want all farms shut down. Even, small, sustainable, farms with humane and smart, husbandry practices.

Little bastards ate my fucking sunflowers.

Kill one for me too, please.

Nah

Yes, Halal and kosher should illegal. To solve this problem we need make to Muslims and Jews illegal first.

animal cruelty is fucked up, i agree. but killed in a humanely swift fashion is alright. vegan cucks and chink commies can fuck off

Yeah right, its not like millions of souls use said slathered animals as food.

> There are other sources of plant based protein that are much more healthy like spirulina.
Then go eat some grass, nigher
Animals are ment to be eaten,only difference now is that's it's in a industrial scale

Fuck off and eat a blood sausage. These turd lookin' things are delicious.

>inb4 serial killers who only target cows, pigs and chickens

killing animals is something lower cultures would do

haha that fucker died

eid is coming .