I HATE DEMOCRATS

Democrats are the party of kikes, celebs, fags, trannies, niggers, druggies, feminists, hipsters, spics and other forms of untermenschen. They have never come up with one brilliant idea. They are mentally inferior and dangerous. Trump should round up every registered Democrat and have them all shot. The only good Democrat is a dead one.

>still thinking there is a difference

I really hate the "both sides are bad" meme. Sure some republicans are cancer and faggots but there isn't one redeemable person or idea from democrats and hasnt been since about 1840

>Democrats are the party of kikes
every American party is the party of kikes

Then why do kikes overwhelmingly vote, represent, and donate to one party over the other?

the other one does it for free

No one does it for free In politics. Not even Republicans.

Republicans in charge: neocons go to war and take out one of Israel's enemies
Democrats in charge: mass migration, promotion of multiculturalism and prepare the suicide/self-destruction of the western world

neocons take out Israel's enemy, democucks will make sure that the American dog commits suicide once all of Israel's enemies are killed

They don't, they openly dominate one and covertly dominate the other. The party system is trash as Washington warned, single party federalists of the American crowned republic is the ultimate red pill.

i meant the dems but.. yeah

still better than the party of white trash rednecks, religious tards, drug addicts, sociopaths and seniles

Why do kikes need to do anything covertly here though? The US loves jews. Only like 8% of the population has a problem with them.

Im certainly not saying kikes have no influence of Republicans, they absolutely do. The two parties are not the same in terms of who's worse though, not even close.

>go to war
outside of the Iraq affair libshits are the ones always pounding the drums for war
>ww1
dem president, house, senate
>ww2
>korea
>vietnam
Theres your 4 major wars since the Civil War

That would be the Democrats.

Left foot, right foot

Shouldnt you be getting ass pounded by a refugee right now? Get off pol Eurocuck

republican states are the poorest
republican states are the least educated
republican states have the highest heroin, meth and alcohol addictions
republican states are the largest recipients of welfare

white trash are no different from niggers

And blue states have the shittiest economies.

Meanwhile the Republicans are the most backward-thinking, ignorant, child-fucking, poor fag, brainwashed, weak-minded, easily conned, toothless, opiod addicted, busy work blue collar, sister molesting, unfuckable hate nerds the Earth has even known.

Lucky for us, they tend to shoot themselves with their own firearms, either by accident, suicide or their own child.

The "opioid crisis" isn't really a crisis. It's a purge of dumb fuck republicucks.

Oh, an 3 million more people voted for the Democratic candidate last election.

>but there isn't one redeemable person or idea from democrats and hasnt been since about 1840
>who is JFK
he literally tried to destroy the federal reserve and cia

>drug addicts
I thought the progressive left were all about "muh marijaunna"

yeah liberals vape weed while conservative trash do heroin and meth

good goys, fight it out
it's the GOP, no it's the dems, no it's the left, no it's the right, no it's the progressives, no it's the conservatives, no it's the capitalists, no it's the communists

If they were sober, they wouldn't be supporting their dumbshit policies.

gr8b8

>3 million more people voted for the Democratic candidate last election.

How many of them weren't illegal immigrants?

I agree 100%

>republican states
wtf is that? there are states where there are only republicans?

The problem is that we are seeing both sides pushing the same agenda for the oligarch. The only time the parties stick to party line is when we are talking about emotional issues like abortion or gay rights. Healthcare should already be taken care of but it isn't. Republicans are holding back to damage public opinion of Trump. He isn't their guy.

I see us working for the Saudis more than Israel. This has been true of every president in my lifetime. Even Trump :'(

I'm not believing you. I have lived in the south.