What cities would North Korea most likely attack in a nuclear scenario Sup Forums?

What cities would North Korea most likely attack in a nuclear scenario Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HfQuWlew5XY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hopefully (and probably) Los Angeles and San Francisco and Seattle

and maybe Tokyo I suppose

NO SEATTLE
AT LEAST NO RIGHT NOW.

Seoul.

wherever john mccain is

Yes now.

Why haha are you going there for vacation?

Seattle right now is serving its only function which is hosting THE INTERNATIONAL DOTA 2 CHAMPIONSHIP.
It can burn to hell after that.

hopefully jew york. while i would hate to see a beautiful city get torn down like that, it would almost certainly devastate the FUCK out of america more than any other city possibly could. the only other city that comes close would possibly be los angeles; all those celebrities getting btfo would also be a huge huge disaster.

Honalulu, SF, SD, LA, Seattle, Portland, Vegas, Colorado Springs, Dallas, Austin, Houston, Chicago.

FPBP

If Kim takes out Commiefornia, everyone will have to pretend to be sad.
>Oh....wow...that's so horrifying....Man....California was such a national treasure....Damn

New York, Washington D.C?

Atlantis

Can they reach Sydney ;_; I don't wa to die

It can burn to hell for that you leafless leaf. What unbelievably shitty taste

JEW YORK

I hope they burn Tucson, I hate this shithole near mexican border.

The Pacific Ocean, most likely

Leafs are going to get BTFO Day of the rake is imminent

None.
If a nuke goes off, it'll be only be close enough to US or US allies territory to rally the citizens to support another war, and it won't be the norks who fire it, though all reports will immediately blame them while putting forth no solid proof and the masses will gobble it right up.

Wouldn't mind a mini nuke on all of downtown Vancouver, and a full nuke on Montreal.

:DD

Don't nuke me bro! You can blow up San Francisco though.

>implying Kim can reach Houston
Nice try kekitard.

Well they are a bigger threat to US democracy and freedom than any foreign state. The enemy is not across the sea, it's at our door step.

Nuclear tsunami when?

Stop this, stop. Stop memeing Seattle for fucks sake.

I WANT TO LIVE

San Francisco.
Population is massively dense for its size
Tech hub of the world
This weekend is the Outside Lands concert
Hipsters BTFO

you're fucked
check for that spy plane
dirty bomb in 30

Dota is one of the few thing the fills my life with happiness.

sydney is closer to north korea fifty times over compared to any city in america. are australians really this geographically retarded?

I genuinely think they will secede in our lifetime.
I don't know why they haven't already. It's a win win for both of us.

This seems to be their current missile range.

cant reach

Kek

Why Dallas tho?

OMFG, we would intercept it.
AND, there is only a very small chance they have one that could make it.

looks like i'm going to the deep south of portugal boys

Since they are threatening Guam, probably Guam.

This also likely means they cant actually hit mainland america 6,000 miles away from Guam

Yeah, all the naval shipping deebly goncerns me. But, I think the sniffers are pretty good, they caught that radioactive cat before.

Then you must have a truly shitty life

Your sacrifice will be duly noted brother!

Why don't America's enemies just drop a truth bomb and expose (((them)))?

Don't care. I'm comfy in Central Fl.

I remember seeing a leaked slide from nk that showed houston as a target. weird

Because they have no water and couldn't ever actually sustain themselves because they're way too dependent on the federal government for gibbs and other states for resources.

I am non-white sub-human.

Probably wanna cripple Nasa or some shit

How many nukes does NK have and how many are ICBM's? How much damage can be done with them?

I had an ex-soviet nuclear physicist for a professor in college, he said a lot of the old strike plans emphasized hitting "the brains", so NASA is in line with that doctrine.

I don't think I have to worry as a floridafag

Saw a report the other night that said they had about 70 ICBMs and could possibly arm up to 70 with nuclear warheads.

Honolulu, alaska, guam, san diego, LA, seattle, a couple in japan. Not sure how hard he'd hit SK, I think he's bluffing about them because they believe in reunification strongly.

also depends if russia steps in.

>fifty times over
Can you really call someone else retarded after that

large population same reason any city they could reach would be a potential target

LA, San Fran, Seoul, Tokyo

There is no reason to hit Seattle

Well, Hollywood made that movie about Kim getting killed from a copter. So LA. Gaum is a ruse. They are sending two bombs. One to Gaum to distract us. Another one to LA for revenge for the movie.

Whatever they do we can only pray they don't NUKE HOLLYWOOD because America and in the fact the rest of the world would surrender at once.
Just to repeat that please NK whatever you do don't NUKE HOLLYWOOD even though they made those films mocking glorious leader.

That movie was hilarious

sub base.

Detroit to avoid civilian casualties

They're best shot would be to set an atomic bomb off high up in the atmosphere and set off a giant em pulse on the west coast of North America . Then they're land troops invade with China.

They have less than 100 nukes. The US has well over 1000 of them. Korea has basically no air force, they have planes from the 50's. The US has a bigger air force than the next top 3 countries combined.

Basically, if Korea fires. They lose.

Too far of a stretch tbqh

>YG2IEScj
Well, NK is no fun allowed. Better start leaving LA.

Montana. Trust me on this.

Seoul, Tokyo, San Francisco, LA, NYC, DC, Norfolk (largest US Naval base, holds immense importance to our Navy). Assuming they can reach all of those cities.

>Austin
>Dallas
>Houston

We wouldn't even need the Military to get involved, Based Texas would just go kick Kim's ass ourselves. Yes, even Austin, those are OUR commies to do with what we please.

If they hit California they're actually doing the US a favor by removing the Marxist capital of the western world.

youtube.com/watch?v=HfQuWlew5XY

Can this happen?

Finally, ive been waiting to clap a gook

why would (((they))) expose (((themselves)))???

The Hoover dam

>Seoul
This won't happen as they would want to simply walk in and take over after "defeating the USA".

their targeting sucks so they'll just aim at the middle but ANYTHING can get hit

its an exaggerated phrase used to illustrate a point. pretending you didn't know what i meant is stupid

>uses "they're" as possessive twice in a single post

fucking leafs

Because (((they))) are a myth.

They are prepared to fight dirty with bioweapons

No, they have no planes that can get to us.

Also 1984 version is superior

Lazy chinks can't even clean their bioweapons.

Do you think they'll hit Michigan. I have an airbase extremely close to my house, i can get there in 10mins but i'm sure everyone would be fleeing there anyways.

i-i'm good right... haha...

I'm right .If you don't know that then you don't know what you are talking about.

I wasn't referring to the content of your post you fat dipshit

But why?

Exactly. Or at least the middle of nowhere. Those squinty eye fools couldn't hit their target if they were over top of it.

Pyongyang when it blows up on the launch pad

San fransisco, L.A, other major cities of the west coast, and bigger cities in SK/Japan

You see fellas... America has yet to deploy it's ultimate NK killer...

Once the Rodman is unleashed... it's over.

We also have the capability to cause mass Muslim migration which is even worse than a nuke. So NK and China should be careful or we will Muzzle them.

Is Sacramento on that list?

Is it K.I. Sawyer, thats decomissioned, i live pretty close to it

Florida bro reporting in from the safest state in the union. We already went through this in 1963

It's not. It's Salfrage. Or however you spell it.

One nuke hitting mt st helens triggering the volcano. One nuke detonated 1 mile in the air above Baltimore would create an emp killing 9/10 the population of the north east in two weeks. If you think attacking a city directly is effective you havnt studied war

Guys... FUCK.. we forgot about the Obama factor though.

He was "POTUS" for 8 years so we have to consider shit was snuck in during his asshole rule.

>tfw have tickets for Saturday and might get nuked

Queens of the Stone should have at least showed up so I could see them before I die.

There is a ton of nuclear silos there