Eh? which one of you doxxing google??

eh? which one of you doxxing google??

>Google cancels crisis meeting after alt-right “doxxing” intensifies

>Google was set to have an all-hands meeting of its 60,000 employees today to talk about the recent diversity uproar set off by James Damore’s viral memo. Damore said there were reasons why females are under-represented at Google, among them the fact that the gender is more prone to neuroses. Views like that one led to Damor’s firing and subsequent embrace by conservativeoutlets like Breitbart News.

>“Googlers are writing in, concerned about their safety and worried they may be ‘outed’ publicly for asking a question in the Town Hall,”Pichai says in the email.

>Just half an hour before Googlers were supposed to talk it out, CEO Sundar Pichai announced the meeting was off. Members of the alt-right had begun posting pictures and data about Googlers who objected to Damor’s treatise in the hopes of embarrassing them and making them targets of further ridicule.

Other urls found in this thread:

fastcompany.com/40452250/google-cancels-crisis-diversity-meeting-amid-alt-right-doxxing-safety-fears
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fastcompany.com/40452250/google-cancels-crisis-diversity-meeting-amid-alt-right-doxxing-safety-fears

Not really doxxing because they brag they work there.

>Alt-right doxxing intensifies

>Google doxxes own employee
IT IS CRUCIAL THAT WE STAND UP IN THE FACE OF EV--
>Google employees get doxxed
OY VEY CALL A MILITARY TRIBUNAL

God what a fucking shitshow, HR departments are incompetent by nature but google must have a particularly bad one for this thing to have escalated this far.

>Engaged in rigorous conversations about this topic right after it became news and openly gave their opinions as people in the industry
>"Doxxing"

That image is literally it.

Holy fuck how far does leftist lunacy go? If they truly had their own country how fucking batshit dystopia would they take it

patiently waiting for rogue trannies/pocs/feminists at google to "leak" every sensitive piece of data collected on right leaning people (hint: everyone right of lenin). its only a matter of time before these mentally imbalanced hires do something to trigger google's collapse.

Introducing -
Google's Suicide Squad
Complete with the psychotic and mentally ill members that shinned in the original Suicide Squad

>Trans and queer as fuck
So do they like women or men? Also do any of these people actually have coding/programming skills? They don't look like it

Pretty ironic that google would care about privacy

>views my own
(that I get paid very well to impose on society)

Was just thinking that. What if identity politics becomes a HUGE market hit to Google or investors. My God that would be a plus, dropping all this identity politics shit in a heartbeat

How do we know people aren't concerned about speaking out against their policies?

>google addon is released in store
>track's known alt right memebers
>marks them on any website

>they literally doxx themselves
Pottery

>"Women as a group, statistically, tend to be higher in personality trait neuroticism, and as such are less likely to be represented in high stress jobs."

>WHAT YOU'RE SAYING WOMEN ARE MORE NEUROTIC AND DUMB? YOU THINK THEY CAN'T HANDLE IT? WHY WOULD YOU SAY THEY'RE MORE NEUROTIC? WHY ARE YOU SUCH A BIGOT? YOU'RE ASSAULTING ME, IT'S LIKE BIRKENAU ALL OVA AGAIN

The absolute state of the left.

>proudly bipolar

These people really are mentally ill.

These psychos have been sterilized, right?

>What if identity politics becomes a HUGE market hit to Google or investors

We're already seeing the signs. It's only a matter of time until today's identity politics finally implode.

The hacker Sup Forums strikes again

None of us

Google literally just does things, and people get mad as hell. It isn't even us

Misleading title. It has nothing to do with """alt right""", people working there on both sides are scared shitless. Leftists scared of Sup Forums like retaliation, the right scared of their own coworkers doing character assassination shit.
The right has more to worry about considering msm will not back them up, and will instead defame and bitch about muh microagressions.

>Tfw free market will kill identity politics

You see this is why I decided to become a pharmacist instead of a programmer sophomore year.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. There is apparently a controversy about the proper spelling of the word "doxing"; some write it with a double x, but that is a mistake.

The digraph "xx" is pronounced like j in Spanish or the "ch" in German "ach". It is used with computers as a replacement for the letter exx, which has a single stroke going down to the right and two parallel strokes going down to the left, because computers generally can't handle that letter. The exx is derived from the Greek letter chi, and pronounced like it; but since that Greek letter looks like our "x", it had to be modified with an added parallel stroke when it was introduced into English.

Thus, we usually have to write the name of the oil company as "Exxon", though its proper spelling is "e exx o n". (Don't make the mistake of pronouncing "Exxon" like "exon"; you will appear unsophisticated.)

The exx also gives us an unambiguous way to phonetically spell the exclamation of disgust, "yexx" or "ixx".

Since the word "doxing" is derived from "docs", it should be written with a single "x", as it is pronounced.

>austism intensifies

yeah wtf? you'd think this would be a place/the place to do it, this or cripplechan, and not a fucking peep on either

Absolutely friend. I am patiently waiting for the inevitable. The best part is they are so insane they would consider it a BIG win for them.

Can that autism up and weaponize it. Don't waste it on frivolous shitposting user

you're right, i didn't know it came from docs
i'll use doxing from now on

>doxxing

looking at public information and cross-referencing it with someone's Twitter profile is not doxxing.

I find it bizarre that Google is pretending to care about privacy given how much their search engine, email service, video service, and internet browser spies on people.

This is an attempt to appear as the victim

if they appear as the victim the heat will be off them

may not even have been a dox

I post on all of the racist sites, including the ones with lax rules regarding leaking info. I have not seen any Google dorks get doxxed. This is a false flag

It was me, the infamous hacker known as "Sup Forums."

whats wrong with the second besides the pink hair? (its a girl btw)

>600 gorilla-billion dollar company
>"Boo-hoo, some shitposters online re trolling us!"

Are we seeing a repeat of the CNN gif scandal?

Sweden

gas the jewgs. search war now.

>Communist
I'm going to lol when a red scum tells me that they're politically incorrect when a Google employee is openly a commie

>proudly bi-polar

Wow, such hiring potential. THIS is the power of affirmative action!

fuxx off, i'll say it however i want.

Is there literally not a single news article which doesn't lie about the contents of the memo?

Google and Youtube has SJW cancer that needs to be removed.

some call it lying, i call it ignorance. ask them if they *really* read it, or if they just read *about* it.

The identity of Google employees is being leaked and those people are being publicly criticized? Oh no!

I wonder what the guy who wrote that memo thinks of this. The irony is thick...

>author of many, master of none.

Bitch won't take any responsibility for her code. This is an fuck you to real programmers everywhere.

*maintainer of none.

>eh? which one of you doxxing google??

The entire internet

You guys have no idea how much fun I've had with this. I've been talking to my ex, an engineer in the Bay area about this.
So far she's gone from news headline tier thinking to being offended but understanding what he was saying.
I have defused all her arguments and strawmen, and moved on to racial differences since she tried to claim that if he had replaced women with blacks or Jews, there wouldn't be an argument.
This is fun.

wtf this alt-right is still a thing?
FREE SPEECH
>just don't say anything about the jews

more like they didn't dare going up in front of their employees on camera and have the degenerate shit show that ensued spread all over the internet.

you have to consider the possibility that this is all an orchestrated purge. they are trying to force out and encourage moderate/right people to leave the company so they can go crazy with their censorship, spying, and fraud campaigns without anyone with ethics to push back.

They do not have any programming skills. The are there just for virtue signalling.

You saying Google can keep cringe leftists on board to build an alliance of people who are easy to control, and don't ask questions?

This makes me think it's just a false flag to justify some kind of draconian anti-right wing measures. "The alt-right doxxed our employees so we're disabling CAPTCHA support for Sup Forums" or something like that

Or this. Checked

they probably mean posting all the tweets by the google employees acting like clowns, that is most likely what they mean by doxxing.

It's insane what they're doing to this guy, his observations were very tame and reasonable.

>The righteous roar as a young lion, and the wicked flee when no man pursue The...

Google is the incarnation of wickedness and its employees are terrified by their own guilt.

The most important thing I've seen on Sup Forums today. Thank you based autistic.

"Do as I say, don't do as I do." - government, nsa, Google

ask Sup Forums
alt-right is a joke
everybody is laughing at you

> Women game plan 101

GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS vv

so the guy posts some actual facts that SJW anti-male bias is cancer and needs to stop
jams in a bunch of science(tm) bullshit that triggers everyone
now anybody who brings up anti-male bias gets shot down and put on a list of unhireables
this fucking time man

That chick needs to wash her fucking hair.

This is horshit damage-control--them trying to play the victim.

Intensify forward doxxing, I don't want anything to get through!