I am a journalist,you Alt Right guys are so funny

I am young writer for Washington Post and my Uncle is Senior Editor there.

Calling us Fake news,saying how we lie and have liberal bias all the time,saying how we all work for the Jews and how are controlled by the Jews.
Do you have any evidence of this claims? Because as an Journalist I find your claims to be false accusation.Prove it then, Trumptards

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Baron
counterpunch.org/2013/12/18/the-cia-and-the-washington-post/
unvis.it/counterpunch.org/2013/12/18/the-cia-and-the-washington-post
youtube.com/watch?v=YjKkVHfAwfs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nope, just going to continue destroying the msm. Have a wonderful weekend.

I'm a Writer who can't Figure out what words in a Simple sentence need Capitolized.
LARP

Prove your claims are true not citing anymouse leaks, kike roleplaying fag.
Also post reporter credentials.

You, your uncle, and your paper are all fronts for the CIA and the people are beginning to notice.

A source familiar with OPs thinking claims that he prefers uncircumcised cocks in his wife's pusey when he watches the bull at work. The bull couldn't be reached for comment but anonymous sources state off the record that he's looking forward to creampieing OPs wife tonite.

It's more fantasy writing than fake.... and you're a homo for using a relative to make your argument legitimate. Be a man and stand on your own feet.

Write a article critical of Christianity, you will be praised, write an article critical of Islam, you will be demonized, but write a article critical of Judaism, you will be fired

You already won Jeff. Go back to bed.

anonymous sources told me all MSM journalists have to suck the editors dick to get a story published. If you question my sources you are a Nixon sympathizer and a Russian hacker program and will be doxed officially by my company's team of """investigative journalists"""

Uh, there's already been an expose article written about the Washington Post and how they are literally an arm of the democratic party, with all their main reporters being wealthy ivy league grads with connections.
Also, sage you fucking poor nigger.

so you work there cus your uncle gave you the job there. whats that called?

Tits and time stamps or Get the Fuck Out

If you are a faggot just leave because Marty Baron, including himself declared that all male journalists working for the WP crave cock.

WaPost is more of a CIA outfit

nepotism

Btw, alt-right newspeak generated by you overlords of faggotry and controlled "opposition". Your buzzwords are a sure sign that you are either a brainwashed slut or a faggot that is conditioned to "bark like a dog" as you pay the toll.

"I'm a snotty little cunt who was given his job by his uncle". Fuck you

Lmao so ignorant he actually believes the Washington Post.

Holy fuck kid lay off the Kool-aid.

Ohh And I absolutely can prove you are 100% fake news. Print my oped in your newspaper if I'm right;)

KYS
This isn't even correct

(((you?)))

yah bitch you are owned by Jeff Bezoos a fucking kike kill yourself

Did your uncle touch you as a kid?

remember to use sage

kikery

>Calling us Fake news,saying how we lie and have liberal bias all the time
I believe there is more then enough evidence do that.

>we all work for the Jews
That is pretty easy, your Bosses Boss is a Jew.
Here is your editor.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Baron

>I find your claims to be false accusation
You could have just asked your Bosses Boss, where his family comes from. I know that you journalists are retards and can't do your Jobs, but THAT amount of research wasn't too hard certainly.

you're just a bunch of self-hating faggots. nobody cares what you write about.

>I am young writer

Kek quality work

I really didn't expected such aggressive responses.But you still haven't explained why is Washington Post ''fake news'',how are we all ''run by Jews''.

I see some of you are jealous at my job and blame my Uncle.I expected that :-)

>prove it then
You're the journalist. Isn't that your job? Sage

You seem to think we can come to some kind of mutual agreement. We can not.

We will destroy you.

>I am young writer for Washington Post and my Uncle is Senior Editor there.

Jewish nepotism strikes again.

>an idiot going on a board of LARPers
Congratulations, you played yourself

"what's the frequency, kenneth?"

pic is of dan around the time he began hearing voices

>o you have any evidence of this claims?
counterpunch.org/2013/12/18/the-cia-and-the-washington-post/

What if we archive it unvis.it/counterpunch.org/2013/12/18/the-cia-and-the-washington-post

Fake news
Fake organisation
Fake post

You know what to do.

>I am a journalist,you Alt Right guys are so funny
>t,y
>journalist
yeahhh

Fuck off dickhead.

>Calling us Fake news,saying how we lie
you lie and create fake news and collude in favor of your owner's business interests, whats wrong with that just own up to it and let the show continue nobody will remember you said it anyway

Thx for the LARP shareblue go back home to your trans "mom" and cut your dick off.

My dad works and Nintendo!!!

Christianity, Islam and Judaism are all the exact same thing as communism

Stop larping, you illiterate faggot.

sage

Are you asking that one of these be made for WaPo, too?

That can be done, if that's what you're asking.

Media is run by ''the Jews''. Media hates White people,media is biased against Trump etc..

Where do you get this stuff from?That is what I am wondering about?You call us fake news, but where do you get this ''news'' from then?

OP is a faggot and so is his uncle.

You speaky like Russian bear

gtfo

youtube.com/watch?v=YjKkVHfAwfs

even the guy who spit in alex jones face knows whats up

Communism was created by very atheistic people.
Do some of you even have high school education?

I'm willing to bet 50 bucks you're unable to show a US flag.

>wikileaks proved all the MSM except Fox colluded with the DNC

Op: PROVE IT!

Understandable have a nice day

yo does anyone have that screencap of the shareblue shill giving up and making a "you win" thread?

You definitely write like a journalist.

>Because as an journalist
Got me to reply 3/10 bait

This sage post is faker than the fake news.

Your newspaper is a Front for the Agency. That's all it is.

The WaPo hasn't been a free and independent newspaper since before Ben Bradlee was editor.

Did you expect you're a faggot?

go fuck yourself son of a turd.

SAGE THIS POST.

I don't know what ''Sage'' means by I have noticed that some of you are scared.

why not reply on the 600 million dollar deal "your" paper did with the cia?

>Because as an Journalist
Meaninglesss use of Authority.
sage

Kill your coworkers

Then kill yourself.

... because when we get teh chance and storm your building, you'll all die a heck of a lot slower.

Go to YouTube, and type in CNN lies. Yes, you are fake news, and the polls across this nation reflect this. How does it feel to work for a dying paper?

>doesn't even use flag associated with his geographic location
>uses fun flag
>hurr what's sage guise XD
I bet you're using a proxy troll and aren't even from DC or any place in the USA

Atheistic people that all had bar mitzvas.

>claims to journalist
works for Washington compost (claims)

Don't worry so much about evidence of our claims. Worry about if people decide to start killing journalists.

Wtf is that grammar for a writer!? I hope this is a joke. Nobody would hire you in the Netherlands if you write like that.

I know that you are just a Shariablue cunt baiting, but if you are really working for the Washington Compost than i have a nice message for you!

There is a site on the Darkweb, that has all the names and personal info of you sub creatures (Journalists).
That site even has your home security passwort, and has all the evil dirt that you are hiding in your basement!
That site is meant to be open for every person the day the American civil war breaks out!
So have fun as long as you can, hah!

Being a Journalist feels very nice.It's no surprise that you Alt Right trolls are so jealous at us.I can give my opinions to the large public and get paid for it.Your opinions on the other hand are worthless and you don't get anything in return.

Uh, journalists are supposed to be objective and not giving their opinions. Or do you write columns?

I used to hate jews.

But then i found out i was one by blood, now i joined them. You perceptive on everything changes when you find out you arent just the common riffraff goy and you are the ones that have to control the goy

Lol

We don't have to do anything, you faggots are killing yourselves with the dumb shit you shit out of your newsrooms.

Everything is subjective,depending from the political climate and public perception.

No one to blame but yourselves.

Must be new or LARPing. It has been confirmed all media works together and head of office is Jew's. So go BTFO

I want to have jewish blood.

MR JOURNA LISTZ, IM CIA!

Oh yah? Well my dad works at Bungie I'm going to get you banned

Yep, his writing is shit. Incorrect sentences, missing spaces and wrongfully capitalized letters. Probably a college drop out

>Everything is subjective

Do you not have any Y chromosomes?

>Capitolized

Learn to spell

You are politically biased. Instant fake news evidence confirmed.

This. I lived in D.C. for a bit, and it is half-joked that if you want to know where the CIA stands on things, just crack open WaPo.