Kraut and Tea here

Kraut and Tea here.

I'm currently in the process of gathering information for a video about Sup Forums's holocaust denial, the threat of far right extremism and the radicalization of young white males on the internet, so I thought I'd ask you single a question for research purposes.

Given the weight of the evidence, how could you possibly deny the historical authenticity of the holocaust?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=h0I05RoBoLU
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zn0C6-afHQw
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=iNy5KS2VXPY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuremberg_Laws
michaelshermer.com/denying-history/
hdot.org/interview-shermer/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gas yourself, faggot.

>how could you
shits and giggles

I doubt it's KnT, tho, post proof

speak perfect german and maybe, MAYBE i'll shitpost

>Kraut and Tea here.

proof that youre not a LARPing faggot first than we can descuss.

Your name is as autistic as your videos

You mean the testimonies that followed (((their))) narrative and were later disproved?

How many antifa protests have you seen in total?

If I met you in real life I'd strangle you like a prostitute.

kill yourself

>hidden flag
discarded and saged

alright ill bite.
>Mohs.mp4 - YouTube
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=h0I05RoBoLU

>Hardness Test - Before the Polish - YouTube
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zn0C6-afHQw

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=iNy5KS2VXPY

Thus fingernails can’t leave marks in concrete when scratching it. If concrete is scratched by fingernails, only a fingernail powder will be left on the scratched concrete surface (but no furrow) because fingernails are softer than concrete.

"hey anons, thinly veiled threat that I am going to expose your community because I think my channel no one has heard about has any weight in the social sphere of influence."

>EU flag

Nice roleplaying. But on the unbelievably slim chance it is you, you're a colossal faggot.

Jews did 9/11.

Irma Grese.
homosexuality was punisheble by exicution in the reich (according to the narrative) so you kindof torpedoed youre own argument there op.

and miscegenation was illigal by the nuremburg laws she could not have slept with the prisoners
.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuremberg_Laws

>1 post by this id.

Oh gee, where have I've seen this thread before?

IM RICKLE PICK WOoOOoOoo
*BLAAAAARRRRRRP*
ZINGLE ZANGLE JIM JAM

its another 1 post by this id episode

Easy, the mountain of evidence that contradicted it's historical authenticity. Here is the big point tho, who the fuck cares? I sure don't. Why? Because that shit is all over, most the people affected are now dead. Just like niggers bitching about slave reparations 400 years after slavery, need are milking the victim complex for gibs. Regardless of IF it happened or not, the real question is why or why not support Jews. If I had plans for world domination, had the forethought and ability, of course I would fabricate a genocide of my people to ensure my place on the endangered list. So kraut, don't worry about the dangers of young white men online. Unlike the Jews, Arabs, and Africans, we simply want to be left alone, and live our lives. You can keep poking the bear, just don't blame the bear when it takes action.

I don't deny the holocaust.

Get the fuck off my white board lizardman.
Nobody gives a fuck about you or your video dickhead.
There are dozens of literal nobodies just like you begging for this boards attention.
We're too busy fucking with alphabet agencies, memeing amusing candudates into public office, trolling ZOG, and crashing monolithic orwellian corporations to even care who you are cunt.

Payback for 12 million murdered christians.

Get out of here you faggot. The holocaust is not real, but I'm about to make it real starting with you.

100 comments. 1 post by this ID. no proof. The state of Sup Forums these days.

>Sup Forums's holocaust denial
>far right extremism
>believing that Sup Forums is one monolithic ideology
Kys

for fun
god created the universe last weekend and implanted memories in all of us

>1 post by this ID

timestamp, also shoe on head.

Bait.
If it's real then you're really scraping the barrel by attacking holocaust deniers. if you really want to be adversarial to the right, start going for the mainstream centre-right.

>given the weight of the evidence
Thats exactly why i deny the holocauster.

THIS IS A PASTA YOU FOOLS

STOP TAKING THE BAIT

Post boipucci and timestamp you slut.

michaelshermer.com/denying-history/

hdot.org/interview-shermer/

>(((Heinrich Heine)))

>I thought I'd ask you single a question
what do you mean by this?

You could deny it on a philosophical level, Express doubt for anything I didnt personally witness and since I never personally witnessed the holocaust I could comfortably say i didnt believe it happened. Aside from that, I do believe the holocaust happened.

its the numbers thats disputed not if happened. killing at a minimum of 500 jews per hour seems a bit far fetched to me.
also far right extremism as you call it is not a choice anymore its becoming almost a response to left going to far. i had to live in poverty for a long time but also went to a private school. so i saw both what the left preached and what the consequences are. i did not have a choice in the way i have ended up politically. i saw what was happening and responded at first by being disgusted then angry as it kept happening. each day being nudged further and further right. it wasnt even something i particularly enjoy either i love the freedom to express yourself and to live with others that are different from you. but it went to far. i watched as all my old friends became sex workers, drug dealers/junkies, got shot or became welfare sponges. and these where middle class people.

lmao kill yourself you fucking faggot

Hang yourself doxxing cunt

/thread

You talk with an obnoxiously OTT British voice but can't pronounce "th" and always say "f" or "d" instead. Either be a toff or be a fucking pleb, being both is ridiculous.

>hey guys totally Kraut here :DDD welcome to my biweekly larp
>my thread lives on solely from the retards who can't spell 'sage'

how many times are you going to do this?

>Kraut and Tea here.
fuck off you fake ass SJW skeptic wanna be. Go dox more people you disagree with scumbag.

hi kraut,
if it really is you then go fuck yourself. you're a plague.