Yeahhhhh

I'm gonna need some proof about this Gen Z being "the most right wing generation ever" bullshit. Haven't found any yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

hispanicheritage.org/50000-generation-z-high-school-students-identify-republican/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3790614/They-don-t-like-drugs-gay-marriage-HATE-tattoos-Generation-Z-conservative-WW2.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you're a fucking idiot who browses this shithole and lives in a hatefilled echochamber with miserable lunatics on the verge of killing themselves

lol go ahead and take what these losers say as gospel you fucking dumbass

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, everyday, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That's very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

it's a meme, they're literally retarded

>reddit spacing
slay thineself

I remember high school being kinda pozzed and shitty but easy to ignore lots of the shit

can you imagine what it's like now

I ate your mother's sweet pussy. And she agrees with me on all that stuff. Deep throat a knife.

heil hitler! suck my dick!

Why do you care? Your side is winning kike... for now.

its a meme, it only gets worse

hispanicheritage.org/50000-generation-z-high-school-students-identify-republican/

There was a UK study claiming that Gen z had the most conservative views on issues like drugs, gay marriage and so on since 1945

Sauce?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3790614/They-don-t-like-drugs-gay-marriage-HATE-tattoos-Generation-Z-conservative-WW2.html

Do you mean this?

Oh no shit fuck me

The same as the link: hispanicheritage.org/50000-generation-z-high-school-students-identify-republican/

This is probably why they are shilling for a war so hard. They know the younger generation is redpilled as fuck, so they may as well ship them off to die in a foreign country.

What's the source they were using for this data?

100% with you. Racial politics aren't my life. But it's a topic I'm interested in. I live a very happy, productive life. I'm a musician and I'm gonna be performing on a huge radio station today and I am moving into a house today with my beautiful, white fiancee who I've loved since high school. Long life to you.

There's that video where a 11 year old called a nigger a nigger.

They're smart enough not to publicly endorse something that will invite derision.

why do I get so mad when I see those word collages

>Cali
>55 Blue

Aye man but I'm too lazy to link

>White Male:

58% Trump / 8% Clinton / 9% 3rd party candidate / 3% write-in candidate / 21% “I would choose not to vote in this election”
Obama job approval: approve (27%), disapprove (45%), no opinion (28%)
Direction of country – positive: yes (9%), no (63%), I don’t know (28%)
18% very engaged in politics / 48% somewhat engaged / 23% not very engaged / 10% not at all engaged
Top issues: economy (46%), gun rights (39%), education (28%), terrorism (24%)
Top news sources: Cable news (68%), parents (48%), social media sites (46%), online news (45%)

>White students were least likely to say they would “choose not to vote” with African Americans, Asians and Latinos are most likely to not vote in the election.

Because they're gay.

You give me hope, user.
You give me hope :)

Heil

No proof. They are grow up with the trap-loving meme and can't decipher real from fiction.

Heil, brother.