Jewish genocide

> the intermarriage rate is at 58 percent [2013], up from 43 percent in 1990 and 17 percent in 1970. Among non-Orthodox Jews, the intermarriage rate is 71 percent

And in Israel arab jews are marrying ashkenazi jews...

>The study shows that the rate of mixed Jewish children born in Israel has been rising annually by half a percent until it reached some 25 percent in 1995 - the last year a population census was carried out. That year only 5.3 percent of the Jews aged 40-43 were mixed, compared to 16.5 percent among the 20-21 age group and 25.1 percent among the 10-11 age groups.

Do you think that the ashkenazi menace will be reduced over time? I say yes.

Arab jews are not any different, genetically, from arabs so that will neutralize the ash to some degree and the multi kulti mixing will create divisions and more and more identity politics as is shown in the the US. In the US (and I guess in the rest of the West) their jewish heritage will be watered down by mixing with the goyim thus decreasing their in group bias and tribalism - mixed people tend to be more individualistic. And it should be said that US jews are less religious than US Christians.

> Less than one-third of American Jews say they belong to a synagogue. Twenty-three percent of U.S. Jews say they attend synagogue at least once or twice a month, compared with 62 percent of U.S. Christians.

archive.fo/At3qx

archive.fo/quEbA

QUESTION!!!
>Do you think that the ashkenazi menace will be reduced over time?

>Do you think that the ashkenazi menace will be reduced over time?

Depends on how you choose to determine if someone is Jewish or not. As in how much Jewish DNA you need to be an official Jew. Or if it more so depends on whether or not you identify as a Jew.

safe the white race
we will be gone

of course not faggot

Sure and at say an average of 20% ashkenazi at some point in the future (it's 60%-ish now for US jews if I remember correctly) I bet that a lot fewer will identity as jewish. Some will yes, but a lot fewer. Just as different kinds of Europeans in the US stopped identifying with their specific European heritage as they mixed and became mutts.

Why? What do you disagree with?

What is the ashkenazi-mizrahi relationship in Israel like?

Do you disagree with

> Arab jews are not any different, genetically, from arabs so that will neutralize the ash to some degree and the multi kulti mixing will create divisions and more and more identity politics as is shown in the the US.

?

and if so... Why?

I'm not sure if I understand the Nuremberg laws correctly. So if a person is 1/2 Jewish or less they can be considered a non-Jew as long as they don't practice Judaism or marry a Jew, correct?

I think so and some full jews even served in the German military.

im kidding. i disagree with the entire premise of this question actually. thres no "ashkenazi menace".
as we all know, most out of touch hard leftist retards tend to be middle to upper class.
ahkenazis are usually middle to upper class in the US.
thats why we get such a large representation of jews in leftist shit.

theres still a divide, ashkenazis still tend to be better off than mizrahis, and there are still some minor social divides going on, but the gap is closing pretty quickly.

>as we all know, most out of touch hard leftist retards tend to be middle to upper class.
ahkenazis are usually middle to upper class in the US.
thats why we get such a large representation of jews in leftist shit.
I disagree although that might be part of it... Anyway, more interested in this:

>theres still a divide, ashkenazis still tend to be better off than mizrahis, and there are still some minor social divides going on, but the gap is closing pretty quickly.
Interesting. What is the divide between ethiopian jews and "the rest" like? What's the intermarriage rates? And how are they viewed by arab and ash jews?

Formatting got a bit fucked up.

>as we all know, most out of touch hard leftist retards tend to be middle to upper class.
>ahkenazis are usually middle to upper class in the US.
>thats why we get such a large representation of jews in leftist shit.
I disagree although that might be part of it... Anyway, more interested in this:

>Interesting. What is the divide between ethiopian jews and "the rest" like? What's the intermarriage rates? And how are they viewed by arab and ash jews?

they are still kinda seprate from the rest. id say theres alot of racism towards them too.

Is that changing?

That's nothing special. Jews are gene-thieves and assimilate white genes into their cult to produce new kikes. Even half and quarter jews still act like kikes, because they have a self-sustaining cycle of culture and genetics selecting for kikery over time.

The real downfall of the jews will be their hasidics. Hasidic jews are the ones with the weird hair and the funny hats and clothes. They're all welfare niggers. The men don't do any work, instead "studying torah" and coming up with schemes to jew the welfare office out of millions of dollars. The women sit around shitting out a dozen kids each. Most of the population growth of jews (both in israel and in diaspora) is from these hasidic kikes. They also form strong voting blocs that reinforce their own behavior.

They're becoming a larger and larger fraction of israeli jews, and they're going to end up collapsing the system under their weight. And unlike the arabs, the jews can't just decide to ethnically cleanse and physically remove the hasidic kikes, because they're "part of them".

its hard for me to tell

> be Jewish
> promote race-mixing
> get race-mixed out of existence
pottery

Euro Jews are actually a dying breed.

It's kinda funny.

>They're becoming a larger and larger fraction of israeli jews, and they're going to end up collapsing the system under their weight.

its time to jump ship. im coming to steal your job faggot

No, they're actually not. The super-inbred ultra-orthodox hasidic jews have sky-high birthrates. But they're welfare niggers who can't do anything more than local-level subversion, tax fraud, and shylock landlord bullshit

>That's nothing special. Jews are gene-thieves and assimilate white genes into their cult to produce new kikes. Even half and quarter jews still act like kikes, because they have a self-sustaining cycle of culture and genetics selecting for kikery over time.
Maybe... still when you're say 80% goy it's hard not to see the tribalism decrees quite a lot.

I'm also aware of the hasidic going to be interesting to follow that. Non-hasidic are way below replacement even more than the goyim.

>its time to jump ship. im coming to steal your job faggot
Oy vey...

What's your experiences with the hasidic Shlomo?

But is my assessment correct? The "normal" jews I knew in NYC all hated the hasidic kikes. I imagine its the same over in Our Greatest Ally(tm)

They really like the 6 million figure down there

That's when you know it's time for "Shoah 2: For Real This Time"

The notion that Jews are some kind of monolith with the exact same group interests is a total lie. The different Jewish sects all fucking hate each other; I mean for Christ's sake you have to think the more religious Jews probably aren't too happy with the pride parades going on in Tel Aviv. What's even more interesting is Netanyahu's recent backlash against George Soros.

I hope they mix with NIGGERS and not whites

We shouldn't let these subhumans get in the white gene pool. Their descendants should be shit-skinned

>Netanyahu's recent backlash against George Soros.

nigger this is all a game you don't know jack shit about what be happening in dis world white boy

yes pretty much. everyone i know doesnt like them. i have a religious friend that encounters them on a daily basis at work, she told me countless times about haredi customers acting like entitled dicks.
they dont do taxes, dont go to the army and they are just shitty in general. but they managed to grab everyone by the balls so theres nothing that can really be done about it.

Is it true that many of them dislike Israel as well? For some kind of religious reason.

This is good news and all but contrary to the pol belief the amount of Jews that are raping the world is a very small number. And they live in very closed community. 99%of jews can breed themselves out of existence but until that 1% stops existing the jew problem will continue.

Well, the facts would support an arguement that made the assertion that there are no jews left in the world.
Very few jews practice the original Jeewish religion, even less jews can actaully prove they had ANY jewish DNA. I am talking about the original inhabitants of the land of Canaan.

The vast majority of modern jews, are people who simply describe themselves as jews. They are neither connected by DNA or ancient religion.

Deconstructing jews is as simple as that. Dont believe me, do it in an arguement with them, and watch them absolutely freak out. Ask them if they attend a synagogue, "no", then your not jewish. Can you trace your DNA or family history to ancient Palestine, "No", then your jewish. Not by ethnicity or religion.

Can you trace your DNA or family history to ancient Palestine, "No", then your NOT jewish

yes some do. i think its because they belive that a jewish state can only exist after the massiah arrives

Well they're not wrong
t. Christian

kek

now, we have an advantage with DNA profiles. and solve the "what % is too much" we give them tests regularly".

not fast enough

how do we speed this process up?

Revelation 2:9 (KJV)

"And I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."