Is chemical free water a human right?

Is chemical free water a human right?

>HALF of America's black and Hispanic citizens are dehydrated because they don't have access to chemical-free water, Harvard study reveals
>Harvard study reveals 42% of Hispanics and 44% of blacks are dehydrated
>They believe that is down to a lack of access to chemical-free tap water
>It comes amid nationwide bid to clean water after the Flint crisis of 2014

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4782132/HALF-black-Hispanic-citizens-dehydrated.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U-Pz5TWd4Kc
youtube.com/watch?v=ajm5IbzXvUA
youtube.com/watch?v=ULPYNvExZzI
youtube.com/watch?v=VeND__u2HOE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what happened in flint? i know the water is shit but i want a quick rundown

>Government ignores the water is getting tainted because of intentional obstruction of the EPA's job by politics
>Water gets tainted by companies abusing their lobbying to ignore regulations
>Government ignores PR disaster
>Water gets more tainted
>Studies come out showing water is tainted and hurting the population severely
>PR disaster comes forward
>News cycle
>Ignored and water problem still there

>niggers
>humans
Pick one

who's guilty?

>Is chemical free water a human right?
No its a privilege

Legally, no one.
Morally, the GOP, the companies, and local government.

lead in the water basically
its not an abnormal thing
in a town i used to live in there was sulfur in the water and there still is

Why don't the niggers pay 100-200$ for a cheap RO water filter system?

>the GOP
i didn't know republicans were in charge at the time. Isn't michigan a blue state?

>the GOP
Dem's have been running flint nigga

Not at the local level, national level for repealing and ignoring federal legislation.

Right, local government. GOP spearheaded lax control of regulations at the federal level.

Nugs are dehydrated from pork rinds and slim jims...

michigan is a blue state but whatever county flint lies in is red

I went to Sweden to pick up some cheap food and bought some mineral water of the brand Ramlösa. I really enjoyed it, but then i see that it says childeren under 7 years should avoid it. It contained fluoride and chlorine, even salt ffs. Is this how you have it?

> chemical-free water
It's called vacuum

Nice damage control, Libshit

Not liberal, faggot. Just know when to point fingers correctly. Clean water shouldn't be partisan politics and this was the GOP's fault for sucking their donor's dicks and letting them dump heavy metals into water.

They know who to call but are too stubborn to.

I bet if you put purple cool-aid in it they'd drink it.

You sure it's not because the place is underfunded, run and serviced by niggers, and that nobody pays their water bill?
If this was a federal problem surely you'd see tainted water issues all over the place, not just Flint.

I can sell a portable water filter for $50 you can go out in the woods and drink lmao

Nah it was liberals that did it and blamed republicans. Not all Billionaires are republican.

>know how to point fingers
>dump heavy metals into water
the lead came from the fucking pipes after the city workers failed to add chemicals to the water that prevented it from stripping the lead from the pipes
fucking kill yourself

Always weird to see places I go all the time on Sup Forums. Those two bogs are standing in what used to be a giant concrete maze (almost like an MC Escher painting) with fountains and pools and all sorts of cool shit.

Used to. Fucking niggers.

"Human rights" don't exist. These are just things that people feel entitled to and will throw a fit when they don't get them.

They are dehydrated because they drink dat pop n juice n drank n hooch n 4loko
Plus all the chicharones, chips, sugarly junk, salty junk, fried junk.
They don't drink the water in the first place

It was compounding from the top:

Lack of federal regs -> lack of local care -> lax upkeep and poor control.

The water was dumped in a specific spot. There are water issues popping up all over the place (places where water lit on fire and shit), just this one was blatantly avoidable.

They failed to add chemicals because the issues stemmed from way upstream. The dosages and upkeep were incorrect because they weren't properly combating the correct amount of pollutants pouring in because they weren't stated.

You have the right to obtain it, if you have the means. Build a still.

Also, maybe if they didn't drink soda all the time, or drank water more often at work, people in general would be less dehydrated.

>Is chemical free water a human right?
>chemical free water
>CHEMICAL FREE WATER

>americans dont have tap water

>what is colloquial meaning

thanks for pointing that out captain literal autist

Gosh it's almost like you can buy devices that make your water sub-parts-per-billion pure off of amazon. Wow.

Flint was built with lead pipes that had a special chemical coating designed to keep lead out of drinking water (this use to be a standard way to make water pipes, its not exclusive to flint because of whitey hates negros).

This chemical coating was designed to be only be resistent to a certain type of water (the water flowing through it). The democratically elected democrat mayor was approached by a lefty water company to switch flint's water to a more caustic type of water in order to get jew shekcles. The democuck mayor gave the okay and suprise suprise, the caustic water ate through the chemical lining of the pipes and now the water is exposed to lead and lead gets in the water.

Republicans get elected to help fix this cluster fuck. democrats point their fingers at the republicans and imply implications that it was the republicans fault all along while doing everything in their power to cock block legislation and funding the republicans want to pass to fix the problem just so they can use lead-poisoned niggers for race baiting to prove how much republicans 'hate' black people.

>Harvard study reveals 42% of Hispanics and 44% of blacks are dehydrated

That's funny, is that why I constantly see blacks/hispanics near me leaving convenient stores with 64oz sodas?

>level 3 mmo character

>chemical free water
>water is a chemical

>chemical-free
Okay, just let me remove the oxygen and two hydrogen atoms. Here you go.

Niggers that don't pay their water bills. Not even memeing, the water system went to shit because there isn't enough money to even maintain it.

Its definitely not all that soda I see them chugging

>They don't drink water in the first place
This explains the chalky niggers you see on the subway lathering themselves with lotion. I've seen chucks running a tube of chapstick up and down their forelimbs and their faces

Its a city of niggers. Who cares?

>Implying they wouldn't just piss and shit in it and go buy purple drank with dem food stamps.

>Right, local government. GOP spearheaded lax control of regulations at the federal level.

fucking irrelevant, to get the permits to change the water it was okayed by the democrat local government. fuck you you dishonest piece of shit.

Why would you buy a water filter when you can get some weed, some Henny, and a pair of Jordans?

Unironically correct
t. Civil engineer specializing in water resources

Sheeeeeeiiiiit bix nood mufugga new jordans? Sheeeeeeeeeeiiiiit. They think it ain't but it do.

it's because spics drink nothing but soda and nigs drink nothing but purple drank

Human rights do not exist. They are a myth created by the weak to shackle the strong.

The concept of Human rights is a perversion of nature preventing mankind from removing stagnancy and degeneracy.

Niggers refused to pay their (already subsidized) monthly water bill which is like fucking 39 cents, so the company that treated the water went bankrupt, infrastructure crumbled, water becomes undrinkable, and then niggers proceed to blame whites for terrible they themselves created.

It's a classic nigger story, warms my heart to know they're all poisoning themselves to death and they can't even figure out why because they're too fucking stupid to grasp the idea of the consequences of their own retarded actions.

Are you retarded?

reminder that the rich aristocrats of rome that could afford lead pipes delivering water to their residence, died or otherwise became retarded from lead poisoning leaving rome with an unchecked population of uneducated and low iq underclass that led to its destuction

>He doesn't know what an aqueduct is

youtube.com/watch?v=U-Pz5TWd4Kc
youtube.com/watch?v=ajm5IbzXvUA
youtube.com/watch?v=ULPYNvExZzI
youtube.com/watch?v=VeND__u2HOE

What's the difference between the two types of water?

I believe this user's point was to clarify the term TOXIC and CONTAMINATED, instead of saying "chemicals in muh water" like a lazyburger. As "white men" we should at least attempt to excert discipline in our use of language when possible to be more exacting in our terminology and thus our understanding. I do this dumb shit too, so i'm not excempt.
thanks user, for making this point for us.

No, but being dumb should be against the law though.

That's what's wrong with this shitty society. You're not holding the government up to standard. You're simply blaming the individual. When in reality, you retard, every actual civilization has clean drinking water for their citizens. That is where your taxes are suppose to go to. If 60% of the fed budget can go towards military - water can be clean.

You're seriously sub human if you can't fight for clean water.