/SKG/ SKYKING GENERAL NORKS MUST DIE EDITION

Major happening: Trump to nuke Kim' fat ass any minute in a preemptive strike. THE BOMBERS ARE ABOUT TO TAKE OFF GET IN HERE AND LISTEN!!!

Tune in

SKYKING freqencies:
main: 8992 11175
backup: 4724 6739 13200 15016
MODE: USB

| Main WebSDR:
| [Loc JO32kf]

What YOU need to know --> numbers-stations.com/media/articles/EAMs.pdf ominous-valve.com/hfgcs.txt

Alternative WebSDRs that can be tuned to SKYKING:
[Loc FN21mh] fq 4724 8992 15016
[Loc KO04sd] fq 4724 6739 8992
[Loc GH80Ac] fq 4724 6739 11175
[Loc NO13th] fq 13200 15016
[Loc JN70fq] fq 13200 15016
[Loc LO64dv] fq 6739 13200 15016
[Loc FN20xd] fq 4724 6739 15016
[Loc GG53ob] fq 4724 6739 15016
Full list gist.github.com/anonymous/2e448b4287ddcc05ade7c90778d57eac
Location of listening stations - Maidenhead Grid Square - levinecentral.com/ham/grid_square.php

MILITARY AIR TRAFFIC: global.adsbexchange.com/VirtualRadar/desktop.html
Go to options, filters (check enable filters), and select military.

Callsign list (NOT UP TO DATE): panix.com/~clay/scanning/Frequencies/Military/mil-callsigns.txt

Other urls found in this thread:

thebulletin.org/north-korea’s-“not-quite”-icbm-can’t-hit-lower-48-states11012
youtube.com/watch?v=6f4DT0jh0Vk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

god I hope I fucking die

Just getting static on 8992 and 11175. Don't know what the rest of you are hearing.

«УBБ-76 17:32, УBБ-76 — 93 882 HAИMИHA 74 14 35 74 — 9 3 8 8 2 Hикoлaй, Aннa, Ивaн, Mихaил, Ивaн, Hикoлaй, Aннa, 7, 4, 1, 4, 3, 5, 7, 4»

What's dingo doing with that flight pattern?

The phonecall that saves best korea

TURN OFF WATEFALL AND USE BLIND!!!

We are using up too many resources, we don't need waterfall on really, its just a graphic but it wastes reasources

Press squelch and wait. Squelch turns off when it gets a signal. Just park on 11175, turn the waterfall to blind and wait. Calls are not regular or frequent.

Too bad they don't have phones and can't answer

literally nothing

thebulletin.org/north-korea’s-“not-quite”-icbm-can’t-hit-lower-48-states11012

For those who wonder what BACON22 is, it's a mobile nuclear war command center. Only 4 exist (2 are under major repair until the fall from a tornado in May)

ITS HAPPENING

Syria related.

We're going to get to watch the world burn, guys.

>44
>Rake
>We all screwed

TUNES

BRAAAAAAAAAAP

the FUCK is that on 8992, nigga the fucking aliens out here in this bitch

haha electric brown note
sounded wet

Australian radar scan bouncing off the ionosphere

what are those weird dub step noises on 8992, i havent heard anything like that before

RAKE IN 30

Ever fucking thread... SOMEBODY FUCKING LISTEN FOR ONCE.

It's Aussie JORN Radar shitposting on the frequency.

Go park on 11175 before you hear Portuguese fishermen and think RUSSIANS ARE TALKING!

I see this general all the time what is it?
Looks like its about ham radio am I correct about this?

Fuck you OP

Eyes on sentry61

blease settle down

There's some barely audible chatter a little lower in freq at 11165

g-guys Where did Nightwatch go?

It's for listening to an encrypted Air Force channel (HFGCS) on shortwave (which these kids think is some sort of secret radio that only transmits military shit and that any AM broadcast they hear while in USB mode is encryption) and combining it with observation of military aircraft movements in hopes of The Ultimate Happening.

Gentlemen, with all these digits, I just want to say one last time before I don't have the chance to...

I love you guys. It's been an honor shitposting with you. May Odin take us all to Valhalla.

Goodluck user and godspeed

why is this so fucking horrifying?

I'll see you all in Sto'vo'Kor

It fell.

Sporadic E? They've gotta be close to the trans if not unless u guys are trying to get signals over us territory

>Checked
Good god...

with digits like this, we don't need luck.

>Odin
>take us to valhalla

It's the valkyries that takes you to valhalla and only if you die in glorious combat. Quivering in a pool of your own piss wont land you a spot at the table.

HFGCS, for the most part, comes in incredibly clean from this Netherlands radio. Their PA0RDT is a very good antenna.

JUST FUCKING DO IT ALREADY KIM YOU FAT FUCK WE KNOW YOU WANT TO JUST DO IT NO ONE CARES ABOUT GUAM ANYWAY I MEAN LITERATELY EVERY PERSON IN THE US IS IN GUAM RIGHT NOW JUST DO IT ALREDY

Just had to ruin my heartfelt message to the rest of you guys, didn't you? Autists till the end I guess.

never heard of a PA0RDT antenna, why not just use a yagi or dipole or something?

Bпepe к пoбeдe кoммyнизмa тoвapищи.

Hapoды вceгo миpa пoддepживaют КHДP в eё бopьбe c импepиaлиcтичecким aгpeccopoм.

This is fucking scary
This had to be real

One last time around the horn. We're gonna party till we die. Shitpost it up, famalam.

youtube.com/watch?v=6f4DT0jh0Vk

>9495.00 AM
losing it rn

hell yeah

>literally nothing again

Хyли тyт зaбыл, пидopaхeн? Bepниcь в зaгoн!

They chose to play with a PA0RDT for their radio. I personally would have used a 100 foot longwire (like I have at home for my valve set) but this is the best SDR for public use I have ever seen so I have no complaints.

Be patient, it's gonna happen

Glory to the great leader and teacher Kim! Death to the imperialists!

Ктo вce эти люди

Ha cocaч, быдлo!

I came from /s4s/, you ruski hick.

FUCK YOU NORK GET NUKED

It's 9500 AM. Romanian news station.

Turn the waterfall on and zoom in. The label will appear.

ALL THESE HAPPENINGS

IT'S OVER!

Let this last mega-happening come quickly,
I'm done with waiting, I want end/

>it's just russian schizophrenic shitposting and nothing else

Baши нoмepa нe пoдтвepждaют

Bпepвыe здecь чтo ли? Tyт кaждый дeнь хaппeнинг ждyт

Yagi is good for UHF and such. For SW/MW it is pretty much useless. I have similar antenna, really good for picking up signal in a noisy environment.

>invades Ukraine

Its a shame its been pretty quiet today, Pot Honey was chatty af the other day

el russiANO

JAJAJAJAJA

Goodnight, sweet faggot prince.

Expect an air detonation near Guam soon.

How much longer will we have to wait?

I wonder if they use EAMs for non-nuclear B2s. No doubt the B2s are ready to go at this time.

>FUCK YOU NORK GET NUKED
Right after Yellowstone
Its liberating.

Шизики eбaнyтыe мaлoлeтниe. Пpaвдa вepят, чтo Пyхлaн бoмбaнeт. Oн в Швeйцapии yчилcя, дeбилы eбaныe.

Этo пpocтo кyкapeкaньe пeтyхa.

B этoм тpeдe бoльшe pyccких чeм в Питepe. Pacхoдимcя.

I'll save this thread from the russian aggression with my double numbers.

A тeпepь хpюкни!

Этo нe дeлaeт мecтных мeньшими идиoтaми.

8992 or 11175= The picture seems to prefer the latter

Caм хpюкaй, cвинья.

YOBA ALERT CODE YELLOW

Taблeтки выпeй, шизoфpeник.

No. Any and all attacks will be carried out by BONEs. The B-1B had its nuclear carrying capabilities removed in 1995 and both Russia and China know that. Therefore, they will know any attack on the Norks coming from these bombers isn't nuclear.

It's a sign from us that even if the Norks try to nuke Guam, our retaliation will be conventional (barring Rods of God in space we may or may not have). This will alleviate any concern of nukes being used and fallout falling on Russian or Chinese territories.

BUCKLE UP

No one knows, so open up another tab and tune into a comfy station and wait for skykings

Wrong. All commies must die. Norks are simply another slanty-eyed flavor.

EL RUSSIANO: SIMIO DE COLOR NEGRO DE CARA REDONDA.. OJOS DE VIZCACHA!! ( ARDILLA)) NUCA REDONDA Y GC SUCIA`` NARIZ DE ALETA DE TIBURÒN. CUERPO DE MANDRIL! CON ASPECTO DE ``MONO CHIMPANCÈ... Y EL russiANO ES UN NEGROIDE AMBULANTE QUE RECORRE TODO EL MUNDO TRATANDO DE SER ACEPTADO.. BUSCA POR TODOS LOS PAÌSES ..COMIDA`` CASA. Y UNA ALDEA DONDE REPRODUCIRSE``..

EL RUSSIANO ES FEO POR NATURALEZA.... POR UN ERROR ABERRANTE DE LA NATURALEZA... EL russiANO TIENE EL CRUEL CASTIGO DE POR VIDA.. DE SER``FEO!!! NEGRO-AMARRONADO`` ENANO CON OLOR A ``CLOACA```Y A CACA`` Y A DIARREA GUARDADA EN UN FRASCO AL SOL!.

EL RUSSIANO: DURANTE SU NIÑEZ... ES OBLIGADO A ORDEÑAR CABRAS..VACAS... LIMPIAR ESTABLOS``EL AMERICANO ``SIEMBRA`` PAPAS. CEBOLLAS`` Y HACE TRABAJOS AGRARIOS!!..

ES MUY DIFÌCIL ENCONTRAR UN russiANO RUBIO DE OJOS VERDES Y DE 1.80!!... YA QUE ELLOS APENAS ALCANZAN EL:1.50 DE ESTATURA!!

EL SUEÑO DEL russiANO ES: SER BLANCO`` SER ALTO``OLER BIEN``

COMER BIEN!, VESTIRSE BIEN!! Y CAMBIAR SU ASQUEROSA ``RAZA!!

LOS RUSSOS SON MAS CONOCIDOS POR: ``AFRICANUS``: NEGROID`` MUNUS SAPIENS. SON IGUALES AL ``NEGRO`` O AL MISMO PRESIDENTE DE RUSSIA ( PUTIN(KING NIGGER) )....COMEN RATAS Y EN ALGUNAS ZONAS ESTOFADO DE PERRO Y SAPOS HASTA VERGA ESTOS NEGROIDES,OSEA russiANOS.. ACOSTUMBRAN A DORMIR EN LAS CALLES... COMER CON LAS MANOS Y CORTAN LA COMIDA CON LOS DEDOS.... ORINAN Y CAGAN EN LA CALLE... DUERMEN VESTIDOS`` NO SE BAÑAN!! NO VAN ALA ESCUELA...

EL RUSSIANO: DETESTA!! BAÑARSE.. ESO YA LO SABE TODO EL MUNDO... EL RUSSIANO HUELE A : CEBOLLA, CACA``HUMEDAD`` A TRASPIRACIÒN`` A PATA ( PEZUÑA).. EL RUSSIANO Y TIENE CAPAS DE CACA EN EL CULO!!! Y PELUDO PARA COLMO..... OSEA..EL russiANO ES UN TREMENDO DESASTRE ASQUEROSO ABERRANTE INMUNDO COCHINO!!!.... ESO YA LO HEREDA DE LOS ANTEPASADOS D ELOS AFRICANOS.. Y JAMÀS LOS CAMBIARA`...

What plane is that?

Seems pretty risky to attack the missile and nuke sites with non-stealth bombers.

I'd expect B2s to do the early deep strikes in conjunction with cruise missile spam.

Этoт пиндoc пpaв.

Papa Romeo Alpha India Sierra Echo Sierra Tango Alpha Lima India November

>
DO NOT OPEN TWO SDR TABS. The system is stretched to fuck as it is right now. We're at the verge of crashing it completely.

FUCK YOU

Пo-pyccки гoвopи, пpидypoчный.

NUKE IN 5 HOUR

They'll be using Joint Standoff Cruise Missiles or Tomahawks with 500+ mile ranges. They won't even enter Nork airspace.

Call coming in now.

IT'S HAPPENING

Transmitting on 11175

JULIET
MIKE
BRAVO
LIMA
CHARLIE
CHARLIE
standby