My GF is a liberal and she refuses to talk about politics with me because she can't handle my opinions, what do?

My GF is a liberal and she refuses to talk about politics with me because she can't handle my opinions, what do?

Ditch the bitch

Fuck her until she loves you.

Destroy her ability to hold poop in.

Get a new gf

Why on earth would you want to talk to her?

Abandon ship, imagine this woman's views influencing your children

dump her
not because she disagrees with you but because you're incompatible with crazy

Talking to women is beta asf.

Put babies in her.

She'll become conservative so fast your head will spin.

Turn gay.

Be her slave for life.

Donate to Israhell.

>cum inside her
>dick still in

"make that pussy great again!!!"

why would you stay with her if you don't plan on getting married? i mean, you wouldn't allow that kind of nonsense person raise your children, no?

Red Pill her during sex. Right before you cum remind her that Hitler did nothing wrong.

3rd thread this week

different proxy

wow you sure are shilling hard, what a good goy

Dump her. If she isn't willing to talk politics to defend her beliefs do you think that she would be able to communicate properly when things get heated?

To redpill her

get a new grill

Ignore the virgins. How much does she know about your beliefs?

Get yourself a shovel.

Don't instigate political arguments but still overtly express your political views. If she takes umbrage to it eviscerate her tiny female brain. I do this all the time and I swear by it. It's important to be the dominant partner and routinely handing your gf her ass in arguments goes a long way towards establishing an maintaining your position in the relationship. Also I get half a boner from it.

That means she doesn't respect you enough. You are her wallet/fucktoy.

Excellent digits Welshman.

>Your rights end where my feelings begin
I used to think that this only applied to feminists and commies, but I'm quickly learning that just about every political ideologue thinks this way. There's no real way to dissolve the "us vs. them" mentality; it'll just go on forever.

>caring about a woman

dump her dummy

This is how you're supposed to get started with every single fucking woman you're going to meet: they can NEVER handle opinions that deviate from theirs because they are all children. Take it from me, and start slow by trying to find subjects which she can relate to, and then subtly making her question these things. Expose how ridiculous the left is through humor and clever mocking, and sooner or later she'll start to budge.

It's a long way but it can be done, I would know.

if she loved you she would respect your political stance and engage in meaningful discussion with you over it. get thot patrol on the phone and ditch

Apologize and propose an MMF threesome

Discuss politics with men and not your girlfriend you dumbfuck.

>talking about politics with your GF
>talking about politics with women in general

or
TRUUUUUUUMP

Also, this - absolutely correct. Never be afraid of BTFOing your own girlfriend in an argument.

tell her she's a retard and her political opinion doesn't matter because she's mentally challenged

She knows I likes Trump, dislike gay / bisexual life style compared to straight. I dislike illegal immigration, love our military, and hate trannies and don't buy white privilege propaganda.

How do you fucks imagine spending your whole lives with a person who believes in everything that triggers you? Even if you're so careless, do you realize she's gonna teach her views to kids? And you'll have fights every week regarding various bullshit. For example, how are you gonna make a liberal wife stay home and raise kids instead of working?
Her views being liberal also means that she has a shitty influence from the media she reads and the friends she has. And that's fucking dangerous. For example, she is a lot more likely to cheat on you (because Cosmo said it's ok) or to divorce you and fight for every penny in court (because HuffPost and her friends made her believe she deserves everything).
A woman must always be under control of her man.

Get a new girlfriend.

This. I can understand having a cocksleeve for a GF if you dont have longterm plans with her. But any self respecting man should aim for a redpilled aryan goddess, or if you are a manlet, at least a redpilled non-goddess level woman

Dump her ass

>not using gf as just a cum dumpster

user, pls

steps:

>make her seriously love you
most important step. if you actually want to be with her don't let her political standpoint stop you. women are malleable.

>constantly redpill her about random issues
don't play it as being a full political debates, just ask questions that point out (((coincidences)))

eventually you should be able to teach her to see these coincidences herself. you'll know this happens when she stops questioning your questions, and just agrees.

you come on Sup Forums so you should be exposed to content you can question about all the time.

"hey anonette you hear about that whole google scandal happening? isn't it weird that a 600 million dollar company is making an issue out of internet drama?"

etc

eventually you'll get to JQ

woops free bump was saging another thread
gl user

If she can't have a conversation about politics with you, she's too immature and will do childish shit with you for the remainder of your relationship. This is a harbinger of things to come user. You have to decide if it's best to fish or cut bait.

I would move on, saying "if you can't even have a conversation with me about politics, how would we ever discuss things that are important to us as a couple, like marriage, children, caring for sick relatives, moving for job opportunities, etc?" Either she will grow up, or she will out herself as a mental midget and you can move on, validated in your concerns.

Do your best bro.

This irritates me when someone starts talking about politics, realizes I have a different opinion, and shuts down. I try really hard to use the Rogerian and not be a douchebag too. When they are confronted with different opinions from someone who looks drastically different from their Horsey-tier strawman they can't handle it.

Let me guess; you're single.

Nah, I have a moderately liberal gf that I don't know yet if I have to fix her or just bang until I'm bored

This isn't your personal blog faggot.

Ok.

If your GF was Right-wing, and you constantly talked about politics, she would eventually probably stab you in the heart in some way that was intimately related to your politics. So you're blessed in a way.

What? Elaborate.

Disregard the ramblings of retarded people.

Fuck that bitch and then cheat on her until she finds out. Explain she never listens to you. Ditch her.