Guys, help me. I just learned my girlfriend is from jewish descent. What should I do?

Guys, help me. I just learned my girlfriend is from jewish descent. What should I do?

Well your Brazilian so it doesn't really matter. You may as well mud down her kike genes more.

Obtain shekels

get the gas

chain her up until she spills info on the illuminati's globalist agenda

Fill her with your Goy seed?

if shes like 1/8 jew and 7/8 european its probably workable. but yourr from brazil so it doesnt really matter does it.

Bleach the jew right out of her.

BDSM

throw some coins on the ground & watch her go crazy

Impregnate her and have your children use their Jewish genes to infiltrate and destroy the monolith.

In a country like ours, who cares? If she's an European Ashkenazi, chances are she's whiter than most of what you can get your hands on.

Why would you not have children with her and ensure your descendants are in the winning team?

Is that how we beat the Jew, we become them?

Jews are white. They're from Europe after all

kek

It doesn't matter in the 1488 sense because I'm not even white, she is (((whiter))) than me. But I don't think I can trust her anymore.

Get in good with her, she might help you ascend to the jewish class.

They are niggers

It's a little late to try and "beat" the Jews.

Yeah that was basically my point saying 'you're Brazilian'.
Dive deeper though figure out if she's got any jewish connections you could exploit.

Fuck her asshole real hard. They like that.

put your shekel into her coin slot

post pics of her so we can asses the damage

So are Moortuguese and Shitalians by your logic. So Jews are white considering most of Sup Forums considers Moortuguese and Shitalians as white

Already did that, 2 times actually. She kinda like it thou.