Suspect Shoots Cop in Neck

youtube.com/watch?v=UJDP043aQfs

How will leftists recover after watching this?

Other urls found in this thread:

nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=UJDP043aQfs
hooktube.com/watch?v=UJDP043aQfs
youtu.be/DzZzazQJ7SU
youtube.com/watch?v=wId4VZtgW3M
youtube.com/watch?v=jdCujnPDHtQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Must log in to watch - no tube acct - need webm.

nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=UJDP043aQfs

Put nsfw before any video to watch it without signing in.

hooktube.com/watch?v=UJDP043aQfs

Gratata swag bitch.

Wow cop goofed, it was so obvious what was about to happen. I could tell he had a gun the second I saw him, I would not have pulled my taser on that guy.

Gun beats taser every time.

He also had a thick coat on too.

This is why cops pull their guns first in a lot of cases

And the guys body language it was clear that he was being aggressive. I guess I would have taken cover behind the car, command him to drop his gun (it was obvious he had one), and call for backup. Would have lit him up if he moved to fast.

based dindu taught that pig some manners is what it looks like

pol is right again, whats new

You can't shoot blacks now. You have to just let them murder you or you a raycis and the murder monkeys will riot.

Nobody cares. The only good cop is a dead cop. My brown friend told me so.

The cop is black. Maybe he thought he could talk another black guy into compliance or something. Looks like he didn't get enough training or honestly just lacks the common sense to see the guy was armed and a clear deadly threat.

I don't know about you guys but I'm not going to try to talk down a guy gripping a pistol in his jacket, I'm going to either drop him or run away.

THis is the saddest cop video I've seen guys. I feel so bad for them, I can't imagine how that fucking body camera influences or distracts them from their line of work

the cop bought the body cam himself, they are not a department requirement

Damn the radio communication does not sound like in the movies.

it's all a bunch of women sounding like they're borderline retarded.
>4:44
>female officer: I am close too, what am I going to?
bitch listen

Why are women so neurotic?

Also I bet the young cucks will say this guy was smart for getting a bodycam without mentioning how he should have killed that fucker

DINDU

NUFFIN

the cop lived because the guy only got charged with attempted murder

Here in San Diego an El Cajon police officer also got shot in the neck, but unlike this amateur he stayed in the fight for a few minutes until he saw the coast was clear.

youtu.be/DzZzazQJ7SU

Being a cop isn't easy.

>he gets back in the car
>dispatch help!
>hang on.
>fucking r&b comes on
also he handled that pretty badly.
>guy has thick jacket on
>pull out tazer while following him directly in the dindu's line of fire

wtf this video turned me into a civ nat i love non-whites and multiculturalism now

What should a cop do in this even if he was armed? Honest question.

The thug did a minor crime and was walking away. What does a cop do before things escalate to pointing a gun at him?

youtube.com/watch?v=wId4VZtgW3M

This. He was black, cop was black, he assumed dey wuz bruddas. I feel for the cop, but it seems like this could have been avoided. He walked way too far from his car, he let the fucker ignore him, issued way too many warnings, and just was not commanding the situation at all. It's fucked, but this could have been avoided.

Remember, when a dindu is acting bored or aloof in a tense situation, they are getting ready to bolt or attack. The more relaxed they seem, the more chance they are suddenly going to flee for the hills, or try to commit attempted murder.

For god's sake, if you retain nothing else from this hellhole, please, please, retain this.

Because that what cops are supposed to do you fucking leaf. You don't just let criminals walk away from a crime scene you sack of weak shit.

Anyway see what you liberals cunts did, that cop didn't use his gun right away because of all the bullshit that comes out of your shit filled liberal mouthes when nigger get shot for being thugs.

And if they hitch up their fucking pants, they're getting ready to act.

Give suspect clear commands to stand down. You can clearly tell the suspect is gripping a pistol from his stance and arm position. If the suspect does not step down wait for him to make an obvious move to pull his gun and open fire at you.

If he pulls a gun on you then you just do like they do in the westerns haha.

This is what you get when you have cops and wanna-be vigilante types gunning down black youths in the streets. Black people have a right to arm themselves and fight back when the police and white america have proven that black lives do not matter to them.

Also, remember niggers are cowardly, no matter how imposing they may try to be. Faced with real danger, individual niggers will bolt, and if that's not an option, become as meek as a kitten. Don't trust it, though, as they will whip back around and try to attack you the second they think they can get away with it.

If you are white, or the target of a black's ire, regardless of race, and they are in a group larger then five, try to get the fuck out ASAP unless your armed. If you are armed, the second one of the group leaves your field of vision, produce your weapon and tell them to fuck off. Most of the time that's enough.

If it comes to blows, attempt to simply destroy one of them, rather then defend against all. Once one drops hard, the rest will scatter in short order. Firing a gun in the air, or getting a solid hit with blade or club will have much the same effect.

Niggers work on very basic, very old rules. If you show yourself to be prey that is too hard to digest, all but the most reckless will avoid you. Show yourself to be ready, willing and able to do them harm above and beyond what they are willing to do to you, and you can even extract a degree of compliance.

This poor cop thought being a brother would help him. A nigger has no family, friends, creed or blood. Just hunger and violence.

That was so satisfying to watch, as always.

Never forget, kids: Only a dead Nigger is a good Nigger

They won't. It's further evidence that bodycams are incredibly useful, both for citizens and cops.

Cop wasn't thinking. It got him shot. Never relax.

I respect black lives exactly as much as they respect mine.

I went to a trade school in Flint, Michigan. I saw a man beaten until he was blind in one eye for a six pack and some cigs. I watched a white girl pepper spray a nigger attempting to assault her in a bus station, and the surrounding crowd called her a racist bitch and then someone stole her purse. I saw a nigger stuff a box of paperclips into the cd drive of a workstation computer because it was "whitey's shit" and he wasn't bowing to any oppressor.

Niggers will kill you, take your things, assault you and your loved ones, and they will not feel the tiniest glimmer of remorse. They have a totally different set of values and ideals, and if you expect them to follow the white man's, you'll get burned.

I'll respect their lives and property when i can leave my cellphone out on a park bench for several minutes in detroit and come back to find it still there. I'll respect them when a white girl can fall asleep on a train and arrive at her destination with nothing more wrong then a sore neck.

It's on liveleak too

Fucker was shooting the ground. Good shooting by police though.

Lull and die.

Poor Chris Tucker, he never saw it coming.

This. It's not us it's them.

Should have tazed him the second he didn't stop.

Some heart wrenching stuff right here lads.

One down. Millions to go.

Well done Tyrone. Well done.

Making a comprehensive dindu guide
Put more nig facts/stats iit so i can add them to this document and source the material

are good examples

The cop was white, his life didn't matter. Only black lives matter. I learned this from the media, they always tell the truth.

Niggers will steal anything they can. Like, anything, even things that make no sense, like packets of salt at a restaurant, or potted plants outside (or even inside) a business. What they cannot steal, they will wreck and ruin, especially if it's Whitey's shit. Whitey's shit, incidentally, is anything they decide they want to steal or break.

Do not, ever, leave anything out in a black-frequented environment that you are not ok with being stolen. Do not allow them to interact with any person, place, or thing you hold dear unless you are alright with it being stolen or broken. At no level does this chance, a classy black business man in a expensive suit is just as likely to commit petty assault or theft as the filthiest crackhead.

Niggers will always, always lie about theft as well. You can catch them red-handed, and they will deny it, or say it is theirs. You will not, EVER, talk them into giving your shit back.

As with most nigger things, violence is the shortcut. If you want your shit back, threaten or commit violence to get it back. Anything short of that, and while you may get your shit back, they will come and attack you for it again. Stay sharp, keep armed, and remember that if you fuck one up bad, the rest scatter. Drop the fucker with your stuff, and his boys will bolt. Just don't fucking linger, grab your shit and go.

wanna know more shit, just ask, i've been among them for way, way too long, happy to share.

Pretty much making it for people without a victim complex so share w/e ya want

lmao you could tell when he looked him in the eyes.

didn't even hang up his call

Cop was black.

A nigger, I'm shocked.

It works for me if I just embed it.

>this bad thing that I just saw could never happen to me, I am safe and my life is secure, the victim deserved it for not being like me

That's somewhat sad, but also good. People who bleed for our poor dark brothers are the most likely to either get rolled by them, or never see them ever. Some tips and tricks:

Do not leave niggers alone in areas you care about. If you leave them alone with your things, or in a room or space you care about, understand you are putting everything in that area at risk. If a nigger leaves the area you are in, if they pass through any area you care about, understand it's the same risk. Niggers are like 8 year old kids with a box of crayons and a full bladder at all times, if you leave them be, the second they feel comfortable they will wreck, steal, and generally fuckup whatever.

As a rule of thumb, if you would not trust an 8-10 year old with whatever it is you're doing, do not trust a nigger. They will behave in almost identical fashion. They will lose interest, slack or wander off, get in to shit they are not supposed to, and throw a fit when they don't get their way. If you allow their tantrum to win one single time, they will use it forevermore. Never, ever, EVER back down, no matter what happens. Relax the rules and pay for it three times over.

Violence spreads through blacks like a virus. If you see one or two in a large group fighting, GET THE FUCK OUT. From first punch to every black in visual range involved in the fight, you have on average between 3-10 seconds. If widespread fighting breaks out, knock out every motherfucker you see as you go for an exit. They will punch, kick, and butcher you and not even realize. Aim for eyes and teeth and keep moving for the outside, once you are clear, slow down and get away. While getting out, don't worry about innocents, or making it worse, it's already worse, drop every fucking face you see until your clear, or get your shit knocked in, that simple.

Got anything on the topic of Media conditioning you to let your guard down?
Or the "I have black friends and they arn't violent"

I've seen this clip a million times and can never understand what is going on. Why was the dude hugging him, and why when we saw the gun did he release his dominating grip and try to outrun gun shots? And of course .. why was the kid shooting the ground?

This one was crazy. Apparently that cop was already under investigation for a shooting incident and was afraid he would lose his badge for fucking up another one. But ffs as soon as the dude goes back to his truck after he is dancing in front of you it's time to pop off on the faggot.

It's hilarious how the nigger got himself dusted because he wanted to shoot the ground.
You faggots take note the difference in the way white men and niggers operate firearms

Your nonviolent black friend would carve your heat out and trade your credit card for a dimebag the second your white ass is outnumbered 5-6 to one.

Blacks will always side with blacks in a group, ALWAYS. Remember this above all else, they will only be civilized in a white (or non-black ethnic) majority, the second the balance shifts by even a little and you're in Zimbabwe. Your nonviolent black friend will commnit atrocity against you and your loved ones to prevent himself being called uncle tom or sellout by grimy crackheads. Want a nonviolent black friend? Keep in a white majority, and stay there.

Media will show you blacks acting like white people, this is a fucking lie, and anyone who's lived in or around a black majority knows this to be true. They emulate white culture, but only as much as they want to, not because they actually embrace it. Blacks, left alone, turn feral almost immediately, and the larger the group, the faster and worse it happens.

If you wouldn't do it around feral dogs, don't do it in a black majority area. Remember the only thing keeping "they're just like you!" blacks from stealing your shoes and kicking you paralyzed is fear of punishment, not actual emotion.

What about "Black Doctors" and Intellectuals, specifically Niell DeGrasse Tyson who is always cited as an example

This needs to be shown in every court case trying an officer for shooting a suspect. If the officer in this video shot and killed this man and he did not have a gun on him, he'd be on trial for murder. He pulled a tazer on him likely because he was afraid of being tried for murder if the guy wasn't armed. Turns out he was.

The officer can never know 100% if the suspect is armed or not. Shooting this guy would have been justified whether he was armed or not.

losts of white trash and muslims in el cajon.

Isn't this proof that "he was a dindu, they shot him while he was reaching for his m&m's" is bullshit and police should ALWAYS fire if a person doesn't comply immediately?

This is the exact mirror version of what the Kangz say about whitey

>Why was the dude hugging him
Likely trying to keep the dumbass out of a situation, they probably know one another and the hugging guy was trying to chill out the other.

> why when we saw the gun did he release his dominating grip and try to outrun gun shots?
Didn't want to get shot by his buddy, and if you notice, he dips out when he sees the cop car as well. He tried to outrun bullets because niggers are stupid.

>why was the kid shooting the ground?
Because niggers think that, if you extend your arm, gun drawn, and pull the trigger, people die. It's that simple, they have little to no concept of aiming or any of the finer points of shooting. Point barrel in direction of things you want to shoot. Pull trigger until click. That's the long and short of it, he likely didn't even know he was shooting the ground.

>bringing a tazer to a gunfight

Also, would a tazer even penetrate a thick coat like that?

BAM niggas face on the ground.

>Remember, when a dindu is acting bored or aloof in a tense situation, they are getting ready to bolt or attack. The more relaxed they seem, the more chance they are suddenly going to flee for the hills, or try to commit attempted murder.
this. some shit everyone needs to know.

Lives in a white majority environment, and has for a long time, so it sticks longer. If you put Niell in a primary black environment with minimal outside contact for about...3-4 months, he'd revert to base behavior, it's that simple. The more gentrified they are, the more it takes to cause the revert, and contact with civilized people helps "re-up" the charge, but it's just a charge, and will grind down.

Here's the best rule of thumb I can offer: if you ever, EVER hear a Black Doctor or whatever use eubonics, for whatever reason, ever, never trust them totally again. If they use eubonics around their fellows it's especially bad, and a good sign that, if you're in the minority at any point, you'll also likely be in danger.

Ebonics = Feral, it's that goddamn simple.

Solid breakdown thanks for taking the time.

the lack of care or urgency from these stupid niggers on the phone is making me freak out
GET THESE FUCKING PEOPLE OUT OF MY EXISTENCE

More then three thats where you dont want to be.

>seen this clip a million times and can never understand what is going on

>nigga (N1) with the gun is leaving
>nigga two (N2) goes to grab and body slam N1 to the ground
>N2 is 98 pounds can't do it and clearly hears/sees the cops pull up
>N2 runs for it
>N1 starts busting shots
>N1 is 98 pounds, tiny hands, fully loaded gun is heavy, gangsta grip he shoots the ground
>N1 turns and see the cops for the first time
>N1 gets gunned down by cops.

I'm guessing N1 was so hyped up on getting the gun off he just tunnel visioned on the police even pulling up at all. Where as N2 clearly saw them and let go to run for it.

as for the OP, it shows the no win nature of being a cop. If had just slammed the guy with the taser right away cop would not of been shot. Yet people would start saying it was brutality. So the cop has to roll in sort of carefully so of course, then he does get shot.

the fuck is the context reEEEEEE

That's how it works. nine times out of ten, most arguments or tactics niggers use, outside the most basic, are retreads from other people. The argument ability is a slightly more advanced version of "no you!" coupled with lots and lots of repeated sentences.

No reason to leave yourself open to being a victim. When you're bleeding and robbed on the ground, our meleniated gentlemen won't be thinking about how nice it was that you didn't tread them like animals. They'll call you a bitch, give you a nice forehead kick, then forget you by the morning.

Anything to help.

After watching a lot of these videos you can always tell the dude with the gun by the way he is so obviously faking the 'hands up don't shoot'.

>How will leftists recover after watching this?
By not bringing it up on the news at all, then nationalizing the next time a black guy gets shot by a cop, that's how.

That guard is a hero.

I missed my connecting flight in Atlanta. So I had to spend the night in a shit motel by the airport. I live in San Diego, and this was a complete culture shock. I decided to go out and get some food... big mistake... Every single take out place was fish and chicken restaurants. The only non-nigger person was an indian dude who owned the gas station where I bought some contact lense solution. Anyways, I went to get some chicken, and I was the only white guy, in a restuarant with about 30 niggers. I never felt that way before, the looks, the scowls, rapscallions in every direction wear falcons jerseys. On my walk home, I was followed by a couple rapscallion, but I knew I was close to my motel. When I heard the steps getting faster, I turned and saw three niggers talking all night like "Hey nigga, you got a cig"? A nigger being friendly? I wasn't born yesterday. I reached into my pocket to pull out my 4 inch folder. They stopped dead in there tracks and talked shit before walking off. Faced with a real threat, they retreated like the monkeys they are. Luckily for me they weren't strapped..

I must say though, Atlanta does have good fried chicken.

>all these armchair generals that have never fought someone or pulled a gun on a person in their entire lives shitting on the cops actions

This is why I hate coming on Sup Forums sometimes.

Someone tried to rob me going thru Detroit last week, things we're hectic and confusing and the guy and his friends got me into a position that was really shitty because of how life works.

Hindsight is 20/20 people.

It's orders of magnitude worse if you can't see all of them at once. The second you lose sight of one, fucking move so you can. Niggers are lords of the suckerpunch, if you give them a chance they may do it just fucking because, not even to rob or kill you, just to knock your ass out for a giggle.

The second you expect them to act like humans and not pack animals is the second you're making the decision to take your life in your own hands.

Lmao that cop is a pussy. Why didn't he fight back when he was shot?

YEA BLACKS WERE SO NONVIOLENT BEFORE AND ARE SO NONVIOLENT IN THEIR OWN NIGGER ONLY COUNTRIES

Maybe they were just forward enough to ask for a dart, and you spooked some potential friends

He should've done everything exactly the same - but instead of pulling his tazer, he should've pulled his gun out.
He gave the man a command a few times, the man ignored him.
Then he should've pulled out his gun and and gave him the same command.
If he doesn't follow the command then, raise your gun to him and give him the command again and tell him you'll shoot.
When he tries to draw his gun, shoot him.

Smooth moves thats an off duty cop to.

He chose flight and not fight, as niggers typically do unless the odds are in their favor heavily.

Tried to use the girl as a shield
Wow

that stupid nigger's dark souls roll made my fucking day

Sup boys thats me with the smoke in my mouth shooting a didnt do.

idk if i would ever have thought to react like that

>Keeping his cigarette in his fingers while shooting
lel I'm sure it wasn't a conscious thing but it makes him look like a complete badass.

Quitissential amerinigga shooting another amerinigga video.

Thanks God we got no amerinigga here in land of no-loos.

God damn Ukraine was the greatest happening ever

youtube.com/watch?v=jdCujnPDHtQ

War zone in a major European capital city, soon Western Europe will have the same under different circumstances.

proof and you'll forever be a legend.

K guys I compiled all the advice into a RTF but idk how to turn it into one long page for web upload but it seems to be ready to be shared, and spread

Your name isnt tommy is it?
Any way your right...That why I never relax.
This is how leafs get beat up in america I should it happened to me.
Leafs everyone.

No its not but I wish dudes got cool hair and pretty decent fire fight skillz.
Its called CHEEKI BREEKI or better yet distract the robber move outta view (flanking) then fire Mozambique way.
Two to chest one to head.

>I must say though, Atlanta does have good fried chicken

My Dad and I were joking about niggers and fried chicken when we stayed in Atlanta on our way to Charlotte Motor Speedway. Funny enough, the two businesses across from our hotel was a Zaxbys and a Popeyes and both had a line of niggers almost out the door anytime either of us happened to glance at them. Niggers sure love their chicken.

wtf, now i hate black people.

worthless video. blacks exist. we know.