Dear Russians who saw Soviet term, Is it that bad like was told in 1984 by George Orwell? How was that times?

Dear Russians who saw Soviet term, Is it that bad like was told in 1984 by George Orwell? How was that times?

Dear turk who saw modern day Turkey term, Is it that bad like was told in 1984 by George Orwell? How was that times?

Are you Alevi or Kurd?

Does an Azerbaijanis account count?

Okay. How old are you?

I was 5 when the Soviet Union crumbled.

No, of course not. Comrade Stalin himself would say "hey guys you're going a bit too far" if he saw what's coming to the west right now.

>Is it that bad like was told in 1984 by George Orwell?
worse because there was no food or anything which Orwell missed

The West is already Oceania.

Do i have to ask all question one by one. Okay bro Could you remember anything?

The SU wasn't cucked like the west and simply sent subversives and degenerates off to die in gulag. When your economic model is so faulty you can't bullshit around, you have to do what needs to be done.

What i have learnt from observing the behaviour of older grannies, soviet times just fucked there braines up.
Everything need to be givem them. If you have money you are a jew or criminal. They just think the worst of you.
And yeah, in soviet times there was no food.
You will find out more from the internet, coz soviet people cant even use phone.

remember the millions of Russian woman that went to Turkey when they finally could, to fuck and earn at least a few $?
they were not prostitutes, just educated middle class women trying to feed their families

>no food

?

What was they eating? Seriously.

I know some people from the old countries. It was pretty fucking bad. Not necessarily like you were being followed and beaten for every transgression, but because for most there were no prospects for getting what you needed, and if your family had them in the past, they were likely long since taken away.

Russians love the Soviet Union because it made them feel powerful and relevant. Ask Balts and Ukrainians instead.

RARE

Your ancestors raped my ancestors fuck you roach scum

>being this new

Holy shit you guys have internet in Finland???

I guess this thread will do

I looking for this pic/meme of some slav kid, maybe 15-16 years old, most probably russian holding a cat in his arms. The cat literally looks scared shitless

I remember tanks firing at ambulances during the night and massive protests (over 500,000) agaisnt the Communnists.

Shouldn't you be making me a Gyro?

There was lots of food, you're thinking of america.

Almost nobody who lives today saw the period of soviet history which inspired Orwell to write his book. No, soviet union wasn't that bad in its final decades.

Sounds like home

Well it was much better, than neoliberalism right after this, it is kind of comparable to modern days, it is okay to live, a lot of absurds, but it is still okay to live. Moscow neoliberal can cringe about their "muh fridum" and other shit, but lol who cares

As you can see on this graph, things are going to improve, not so fast, as we must, but at least, well yeah that "A breath of freedom" fucked us hard

And here is graph of grave and especially serious crimes, i don`t think that you need any comment on this