Over and experienced politician
FOR PRESIDENT!

Explain yourselves right now repukeys!
protip: it can't be explained

Because it makes YOU mad

so people like you would post threads like these

Career politicians are cancer.

She's some father's daughter

I didn't. I tried to want them. They called me CTR.

haha benis ant mems! :=D

isnt that the bitch that worked for nintendo?

fuck off OP
Jeb was just too tired

I didn't vote for Trump, I voted Johnson.

But I'm still glad Hillary lost, so there's that.

I did it for the jej

she wasn't gonna flash her titties if HIldawg won

Itty bitty tittie committee

Hillary is part of a small group of families that have been running the USA for almost a century now. She is part of an aristocracy that in the name of democracy destroys and exploits the planet. And liberals just eat it all up, because surely, if you _call_ yourself a democrat, you _must_ be one, right?! Why would a politician ever lie? Hahaha, idiots.

> unironically putting a fucking Bilderberg member in the White House

You know better.

she has her shoulders pulled back, that is a minimum strong B cup, possible C.

I voted for Gary Johnson too, but now that Trump one, we get all these fuck Trump boob pics, it's pretty cool

To piss off faggots such as yourself.
And to save us from a premature nuclear Armageddon.

A man who leaves his family and kinds can hardly be called father. I assume she's spawn of a single mother.

kids*

One post. Nice b8

>Nose Ring
>Tattoo
Into the bin it goes.

>experienced politician
There's your answer. Politicians are like diapers, the longer you have them the more full of shit they get, they need to be changed regularly.

>Those soulless eyes that are portal to her poisoned spirit

I'd've respected Hillary as a stronk woman had she publically divorced Bill back in the 1990's for his infidelities. But she stayed with him to ride his coattails and get herself up the political ladder. Since then many things she's done I see as unprincipled moves for personal political power, not things The People actually won't done.
Nakoula B. Nakoula did nothing wrong!

Yeah. She must be showing her tits to everyone now.

i like titties

>why do people think Clinton was an experienced politician

She got gifted a position of power, she is a lawyer by trade who was flotus but... does thst mean Michelle Obama is "an experienced politician" too?

>Chose the orange cheeto
>leXDDDDD look mom i posted that thread again
SAGE this fucking thread

I don't want war with Russia, nor do I want open borders.

Near perfection.

may as well classify liberals as a form of un-deads like vampires or zombies.... every time i make eye contact with one I get that spooky feeling like nobody is in there, like a car going down the road but their is no driver inside...

Hillary was a terrible politician and statesman.
On top of that she was corrupt, financed by Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Morocco and a globalist shill.

Also Trump is a top lad, very good banter and I can respect that. You did well murica

Because liberals are corny and everyone knows it. Their memes, their retarded ass "protests", everything they do makes me shudder, and it's just down right depressing knowing that these are grown ass adults doing this dumb shit.
The morning after Election Day was top 5 moments of 2016.

Hey, you know about the faggot vote in Aussie land? We should get a thread up on that asap call it #ANALEXIT or something. Aussie land is the only Anglosphere country that still doesn't havve faggo "marriage".

*warn

Why is trump called an orange cheeto? Aren't cheetos already orange why not just call him a cheeto and leave off the orange?

Fuck off shareblue

>flag

why does she want to fuck trump so bad? I bet he'd grab her by the pussy, no problem.

>Explain yourselves right now repukeys!
>protip: it can't be explained

this is why

If she had a better looking face she'd be a 10, but as she stands? an 8.5 at best.

nice tits, please protest more. maybe suck a cock next time to show us how mad you really are.

Checked, Nice Meta Trips my man

Because our experience with her was nothing but shit.

Because as a Hispanic-American I've been told my whole life that white people are evil, the police want to kill me, my life is never going to be good unless we find a way to steal from the rich and distribute it all equally, and that no matter how hard I work there will always be someone oppressing me.

I voted for Trump as a middle finger to the media and everyone that has tried to brainwash me my whole life.

It's stupid girls like this that always made me dread having a daughter.

Wait is this Alisson Rapp, the Nintendo SJW who was fired for being a whore on the side ?

Could be the Father of a Daughter someday!

>white sharia

You know what to do.

Downoald

why are you so mad?

no. it's that girl who pimped out her boyfriend to black men

fucking with those trannies was a hoot and a holler

Underrated

I regret every single second of it.

I remember going to the voting ballot, I was in alot of stress when a pair of MAGA-cap cringe-brutes came in with baseball bats.
I live in a very conservative part of my country, so the government didn't do shit about these strangers.

They didn't say anything, they just looked at my back, while strongly gripping on the end of their bats.
I knew what they wanted, they wanted me to vote Drumpf, so that's what I did.
I gave them off a weak smile, just after moving to the side, giving off a quick glance at who I voted for (to avoid getting beaten up) and hastily made my way out of there.

Looks like I gave in, I gave in to the white racists. Now we will go to war with the North Koreans.

I regret it.
I regret every single second of it.

Why do I want to fuck her so bad?

Nice one germany

taken from same point? 11/11/16

YOU ARE A CANCER

Because you chose to rally behind a political dynasty Candidate. One of the most corrupt human beings alive. A heartless, evil, ugly bitch who is entrenched in the establishment.

I'd take 20 years of trump before another shoein establishment candidate chosen by the elite.

On Friday, Lavrov expressed his worries about the recent standoff between the United States and North Korea.

“The *first one who has to take a step backwards from the dangerous line is the stronger and the smarter one.* ”