DO IT FAGGOT

YOU WONT DO IT
YOU WONT DO IT
NO BALLS
NO BALLS KIM

He won't do shit.

I'm sitting here with blue balls because of it though I wish a chink would.

we just know he's on here all day with his AUSTRALIAN PROXY. FUCK YOU KIM YOU STUPID GOOK NIGGER

Nothing will happen unless this post gets nice digits

dubbs if NUKE

JUST FUCKING DO IT KIM IM READY TO DIE

ALSO XI PINGPONG MAKE SURE YOU SEND EXTRA NUKES TO SAN FRANSISCO

IM READY TO WATCH THE WORLD BURN KIM

Give me war. You slanty eye'd bastard!

omg it is lit guys it is lit

Nuke California I don't think Guam really does much

today is the day lads

Fat gook won't do shit nigga

goodby world

i'll do it you american pig

Don't look now

GOOKS GOT THE NUKES

kim is a pussy. he's too afraid to nuke california. sad.

Rip, the fucking world

Checked and wrecked

What a fucking joke of a person.

The little bitch doesn't even dare to nuke California.

Guam has a naval base and a bomber base. Andersen AFB is our closest stockpile of nukes to North Korea (South Korea and Japan do not host our nukes).

It's basically the Pearl Harbor of modern times.

Well fuck me and call me white. the madman did it.

nothing will happen, just like nothing happened the past 50 times.

>BUT THIS TIME

Kill yourself faggot cuck, go jerk off in your bomb shelter.

NUKE CALIFORNIA I DARE YOU

>*fucks you*

white

Don't fuck this up England. We are depending on you. The happening depends on you

just fucking nuke california already

we called him no balls Kim in high school.
looks like he's living up to his name.

YOU WONT DO IT KIM YOU PUSSY ASS NIGGA

Please nuke California and Seattle and Portland already! Fuck you Kim you pussy do it!!!!

Also praise KEK

what a day its going to be on pol once this fat fuck find his balls and nuke california

MAXIMUM COMFORT

Yeah but just a military base isn't funny. Seeing some fruitcake on the beach with a bra and a beard getting fried is funny

>NO BALLS KIM
Why would he do it?
"haha, why don't you shoot yourself in the head? no balls!"
Americans are literally retarded.

Kim Jong Un is literally retarded you stupid Mongolian

Says the american behind the faggot flag

Okay, okay. But what if
>Kim launches nook
>it sails over tentacle-land
>but crashes into the ocean and/or breaks up on re-entry

Do we still kill him?

>Worlds first millennial leader
>Kim Jong Un

we're trying to provoke him into doing it because we want the mother of all happenings, might as well lose some wetbacks and niggers while we're at it

>he thinks highschool tactics are gonna work on world leaders
Also wtf is up with Chrome's auto correct? pic related.

The USA will annihilate the Norks if they dare fire anything at a US territory. The Norks know this. They are acting tough because they are testing Trump.

From air,land,sea,space and cyberspace.
32,000 artillery pieces(if they all work) aimed at Seoul means nothing when they all get fucked up by mass cluster bombs and bunker busters from 1000 aircraft and dozens of warships.

10 nukes means fuck all when pre emptive special forces with air support take out the launch sites and secure the devices.

2mn troops with sub standard gear means fuck all when they have to cross the DMZ with 1mn mines seperating the countries all whilst under combined SK and American forces bombardment with Japanese assistance now they can legally leave Japan on combat operations for the first time since WW2.

Their highly elaborate underground tunnels,airbases,submarine ports and artillery bases mean nothing if they can't get out of them.

China has just confirmed they will take no action if the Norks launch anything at Guam and the US retaliates but they WILL act to defend the Norks from American aggression if the Americans and SK strike first.
All America has to do is see if little Kim has balls of steel to even attempt it.

Remember this is NOT Iraq with its imaginary WMD's. The Norks do have WMD's of all 3 variants and thats a fact. The Norks will attempt to get them into China should it turn hot.

It's hard to believe the leftists are defending a Communist that has 15% of his population in concentration camps and threatened to launch multiple nuclear ICBM's at the west coast of the US in the same week its been confirmed by Japanese,South Korean,American,British and French intelligence that NK has miniaturized nukes capable of being applied to ICBM's.

Actually you know what... maybe it should happen. We'd never have to deal with the Fags of Commiefornia again. These scum will say and do anything if it undermines President Trump.

I love you.

SHOW ME YOUR WAR FACE!

Good shit

You'd think if the Norks were actually red pilled they'd be threatening america by-proxy by pointing them at Israel.

Or maybe the"NK dindu nuffin it's the rothchilds" posters are wrong?

>Their highly elaborate underground tunnels,airbases,submarine ports and artillery bases mean nothing if they can't get out of them.

we have like 20 MOABs still needing to be used, nice tunnels fags lmfao.

Dude they aren't crazy. Threaten Israel and you ded son.

>pre emptive special forces with air support take out the launch sites and secure the devices.
ahahahahah

N korea beat up russia when russia tried to invade a couple years ago. the united states backs down from russia. by the transitive property N korea has already fucked your daughters ass hole and all you do is shake your fist in the air barking at the moon

still dont see trump doing shit. wheres this fury and fire?

DO IT

Kim Jung Un is a PUSSY

NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN RETARDS!

Shhhh. Let them dream.

DID IT

What the hell are you talking about? Stop smoking glue.

You threaten America and you're dead though.

So basically both Japan and SK have an opportunity to intercept it.

This fat fuck will embarrass himself and whole famiry.