GREAT NEWS Hollywood in decline, shitty diverse movies are bombing

>force diversity
>movies get ruined
>no one wants to watch
>lose money
This is the best news in a while, the jews are losing the goys attention, less jew influence on peoples minds

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/movie-theaters-have-a-bigger-problem-than-this-summer-of-duds-1502443800
archive.is/2dnda
youtube.com/watch?v=9ahVL4u6rmI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh shit forgot link
wsj.com/articles/movie-theaters-have-a-bigger-problem-than-this-summer-of-duds-1502443800

Thanks in advance norway

In b4 nordbot

np

archive.is/2dnda
lel

Goyim, when (((they))) lose money it's just transferred to shlomo next door who loans the loss to you, collect interest on the entire amount until all shekels are made

They're all shitty. All fiction is for children/spinsters.
Avoid.

You forgot netflix, etc

No surprise

>lose money?
What? (((they))) never lose money.
They are spending loaned money to goys with goys bearing the interest.

Also dont forget that one of their biggest markets these days is in China and the Chinese dont like no muds or fags

I don't think I've voluntarily watched a movie in about 3 years.
Sup Forums has ruined basically all movies for me.

Whenever I watched a movie, I would always be able to spot the hidden propaganda and it will kill everything for me.
>watch a comedy movie where the white guy is goofy, nerdy and awkward and the black guy is alpha, funny and gets the girls
>immediately stops being funny and I get disgusted
Can't even tell how many times this has happened.

Now my only sources of entertainment is literature written before 1950 and video games made before 2010. They are the only non-jewed forms of media left to us.

interesting never thought of that

The biggest strength of the big bank's that arose in Italy, the medicis, etc, was that gold from one bank did not have to be physically moved to another bank owned by the same family. Since no one would ever take out more than 10% of their savings at any given time, the families could (((loan))) 90% of the amount deposited, and transfer it on paper, given that the buyer and seller both used the same family bank. This way, people didn't have to wait months for gold to transfer or pay the exorbitant protection fees for armed guards.

Read tragedy and hope for anyone who doesnt understand why we are at where we are now

You know why diverse movies are failing? Because the chinks don't want black people in our movies. Legitimately, have you seen how much robots are in movies now? It's literally pandering to the chinks.

Maybe it's all part of the plan

The Jews backed the wrong horse when they threw their bid in with niggers and trannies. I think a lot of it has to do with how they got complacent in thinking EVERYONE ELSE was now irreparably complacent. It's why all these idiots were so sure Clinton was going to win: they honestly thought they'd achieved full control with minimal effort. They honestly believed they were that lucky, Every single thing we are seeing right now is just the massive blowout of media that was supposed to easily just roll right into another puppet administration. They've been trying to mitigate their absolutely crushing defeat as hard and long as they possibly can, in fact ALL their remaining energy and resources are being burned, just so they can save face.

And the returns diminish by the hour.

Asia hates fags and nogs
Africa hates fags and /is/ nogs (thus no money)

The developing world might end up saving us after all.

oy vey goyim, why don't you want to go see the new totally black cast of my shitty race bait movie? If that's not to your liking you can always watch cape shit #5251, or perhaps one of our fine remakes?

Hollywood is complete fucking trash and I haven't seen a film in years. I'd rather use my money as tinder than give you to those greedy fucks.

Watch Things to Come, h.g. wells, 1930s. Should be free to find on jew tube

Goy, why do you want to be so racist, misogynistic and anti-Semitic?

It's what happens every time. Kikes get too arrogant/complacent and start making propaganda and kikery obvious.
White nation has enough and kicks them out/slaughters them, and the cycle starts again somewhere else.

They're trying to fix that with shitskins that don't recognise blatant propaganda and can be easily manipulated into hating whites too.

i think they're overplaying their hand at this point desu

Anime is the last bastion of wholesome media. Enjoy it while it lasts.

POO

Fantastic. I absolutely hate Hollywood and beckon its fall. How anyone can actually sit through the entire length of a film these days is beyond me. They're so excruciatingly contrived and void of much emotion or thought. Every time I am sent into excessive introspection and reflection, and I end up realizing eventually that I'm letting someone put images in my head that I don't want or need. It's pure toxicity on the mind and soul.

Honestly, the only movies I ever have enjoyed are movies that are openly stupid and silly like Wayne's World or Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure or Airplane!.

Gotta wipe out the Jew from hollywood

This illustrates the entire reasoning behind flooding Europe with shitskins so that the future Europe has no culture and no cultural memory of the Jews antics. Well said.

Last movie I saw was Hacksaw Ridge, wasn't able to pick up any Jewish Tricks behind the plot. I enjoyed most of it.

Tbh the only reason i saw it was because King Gibson directed it

Quite honestly, what we (Whites) need is an organization to be formed somewhere that is both untouchable by (((them))) and reachable by us for command and control.

Sealand? Every time a grass roots white organization pops up in the States of Europe it instantly gets destroyed by local laws.

So where? If we can promise and deliver on privacy for members and secrecy for investors, we could bring in plenty enough cash to keep the lights on. Whites are getting sicker and sicker of this shit.

>mfw posts denerate lesbian garbage

wew

>As the war progressed and the Rhodesian government's control diminished, the 1st Psychological Operations Unit of the RF implemented "Operation Split-Shot." Leaflets were distributed to engender fear among the Rhodesian population. The campaign was focused around the theme of "Terror and death is the way of the communist terrorists in Rhodesia."[21] Leaflets depicted ZANLA/ZIPRA recruiters forcing black Rhodesians into training camps, raping women in front of their children, spreading sexually transmitted diseases, and killing defenceless civilians. These leaflets also depicted military recruits being mistreated and killed by opposition forces.

>Propaganda efforts backfired when Rhodesians who voluntarily joined the opposition forces returned to their villages unharmed. According to senior members of the 1st Psychological Operations Unit, the unit was creating their propaganda based on false intelligence.[22] The Rhodesians began to realise that the information presented in the leaflets was false and therefore began to mistrust their government.

They are doing it on purpose because barrack still has a shadow coup in place.

That's what BLM was. And all his tranny bullshit. It was meant to goad whites into indirection so they could perform a coup.

Don't fight until there is a leader with articulable dogma.

Had a conversation with two blue pilled co-workers about the Star Wars franchise and even they fed up with the "forced diversity shit". They said it before I did.

The goyim are waking up.

I think a Sup Forums influenced movie that eludes to a lot of major topics would be a good project. Nothing gay no kekistan bullshit, like the real deal. Could either be hilarious or mind blowingly dramatic and interesting.
>inb4 ur a faggot it cant be done

Thanks bud.

>Jews smugly assume the decline of whites is permanent and their work is done
>"End of An Era... For White Goyim :^) "
>bankroll Hillary to the tune of $1.5 billion to finish the job
>she loses
>panic
>put out 20 different Kill Whitey, Whitey is Racist, Evil Naziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis movies
>they all do poorly
>complain that "Dunkirk", one of only a few successful WW2-themed movies in recent years, is racist because there's no niggers and it doesn't show Germans as demonic hellspawn using Jew skulls for ashtrays

The absolute state of (((Hollywood)))

NORGEBOT is dead, user.

Anime is for kids

>all fiction is shitty
Fucking leaf, go read dostoyevski and tell me you didn't learn anything.

Awesome movie
Mel delivered

Checked.

Last two I've seen are Dunkirk and hacksaw ridge. Hacksaw ridge was my favorite of the two, but you should still go spend your shekels to see Dunkirk. Nolan seems pretty redpilled.

> names 3 pictures thhat are so jewish they could give you your bris

dolt.
if youre going to be an anti-semite, you cant like anything jewish.
enjoy your nigger movies and shitty telenovellas on telemundo

I only saw Dunkirk so far and loved it, should I bother with Hacksaw ridge?

Can stand action movies the most, at least violence and sweet equipment can't be made too PC.
Got any redpilled movies for me pol?

A lot of people liked Rogue One. Probably had to do with the fact it wasn't an overtly Jewish movie like TFA was.

Rogue One:
>semi-capable damaged female cheerleads a group into stealing documents and finding her long-lost dad
>succeeds, but everyone dies

TFA:
>empowered Jewish wymyn and her pet house nigger Mary Sue their way across the universe
>writers explicitly say the bad guys are a white nationalist organization, but then comically put plenty of non-whites and females in it in order to meet Hollywood diversity quotas
>plot is exactly the same as A New Hope, no changes whatsoever
>house nigger and Mary Jew fuck in the next episode, leaked pictures already confirm

You'll notice Nolan has never had a non-white protagonist, never featured gay or lesbian characters prominently (if at all), loves to draw his aesthetic from the 40s, and his casts tend to be overwhelmingly white.

I couldn't enjoy because the history was all wrong and the battle scenes were comical with saw-like tasteless violence.

The scene where a guy uses a dead mans torso as a bullet shield and fires a BAR one-handed wiping out a squad of Japs just made me laugh.

I want to like Gibson, but I can't.

Bad sequels, remakes and superhero movies don't sell.

Everyone watches HBO style series instead.....they're pretty diverse

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Hacksaw has an overtly pro-Christian message in it.

I'm so fucking sick of the Marvel "movie-of-the-week"

Fuck Marvel with a knife

Nice!

>watch new spiderman movie
>MJ is some indian anti-American
>specifically call out the washington monument as built by slaves
>white professor supports anti-American actions
>black girl initial love interest
>white girls are bitchy and ignored

Totally ruined. Even though the action was fun I couldn't get past the propaganda

OK I take it back. I did watch this movie. Forget about it.
Had to watch it because Sup Forums shilled for it so much.

I have mixed feelings about it.
I wasn't expecting the first hour to be so slow and about an alcoholic father and a bullshit love story. That kind of dragged it down for me.
But the second half absolutely delivered. For a movie about a pacifist who doesn't want to kill people, it's pretty much the most violent movie I've ever seen. It makes Saving Private Ryan look like nothing.
The part with Vince on the stretcher was awesome. Won't spoil it for those who haven't seen it yet.

But yeah, pretty good, could have been a masterpiece though if the first half was cut entirely and the war section expanded.

>the gayest movie

Was sceptical about seeing Hacksaw ridge, then my grandfather told me while he was with the Marines in Iwo Jima they caught wind about this guy and his story. I took him to see it and he loved every second of it, so did I.

Good. Kikewood needs to die out once and for all.

Yes you should. Mel leaves out any discussion of the war in Europe, and rather presents his interpretation of the fighting between the US and the IJA. Obviously it's a movie, but I think it gives a fair portrayal of the attitudes of both armies. I'd be interested to see Mel's opinion of the war against Germany...

Every time something looks like a new show I roll the credits first to see if it was produced by a Jew or someone with a Jewish background.

I have to do my research before I watch anything nowadays and its annoying, but necessary to protect your mind and spirit from propaganda.

That is the cost of democracy that few people care to pay - and why democracy is failing because so many people are lazy and uninformed.

Worse shit than that has happened on battlefields user.
In the heat of battle, when all the adrenaline is pumping through you, you get stupid ideas like seeing a dead guy's torso and saying to yourself
>You know....this might not make a half bad human shield.
Guaranteed shit 10 times worse than that happens all the time. You just don't hear about it because it's not glamorous.

you think that will change anything? hollywood is a fucking movie industry monopol

But the six gorllion. Never forget useless goyim. Know buy a ticket to my shitty movie.

Aspiring screenwriter/director here, don't know if I want to work in Hollywood and shake things up or work independent of it.

I know a lot about writing and Filmmaking, but apart from the opposition to forced diversity in films, I don't really know what modern audiences want. What direction does Sup Forums want future movies to go in?

I'm not an anime guy but this is terrible. I remember funimation changing the "HELL" t-shirts to "HFIL" or something on DBZ. Do they still do this shit? What does the anime community say?

Just watched Dunkirk, worst fucking movie I've ever watched.

Jews done jumped the shark and this is the turning point desu.

The last film I saw was Korean.

I don't go to the movies for Western films anymore. I think French cinema is even worse than Hollywood.

Mars.

Kalergi openly stated in Practical Idealism that the goal is exterminating all whites in Europe. Kalergi is a Jew. Jews openly praise Kalergi. The EU is born from Kalergi's "Pan-Europe" movement.

There's no surprise behind what they're doing. People just ignore it because it's too horrible to contemplate. Yes, the people in the striped pajamas that Hitler put in camps that you're meant to sob over, want to fucking kill you. That's reality.

>implying (((editors))) wouldn't cull redpill material

Park Chan-Wook is bredd gud Korean. French cinema, which was so wonderful for decades, really is shit now. Shitty movies about shitty depressed women and sex.
>mfw France will never produce a film as good as Le Samourai again

We want explosions, tits, and a good plot.

This is true for 80% of Americans.

Make this happen and you'll be a legend.

>Journalism forces diversity
>Revenue continues to decline from falling newspaper sales, more ad-blocker usage & trust in the media hitting record lows

>TV forces diversity
>People are cord-cutting at record levels, millennials switching to YouTube/Netflix

>Hollywood forces diversity
>Box-office sales fall, Hollywood forced to look for nostalgia to bring people back

>Left-wing politicians force diversity
>Brexit, Trump, right-wing populism in Europe, Democrats suffer worse losses in 80 years

Really makes you think.

French cinema is only comedies or deep philosophical shit like some girl stuck in a wheelchair and an orca master or something. I just stick to 90's 80's 70's movies now

>house nigger and Mary Jew fuck in the next episode, leaked pictures already confirm

Sauce?

Man why can't they make those old Arnold movies or some comedies without the faggy drama tacked on?

good war movies anyone?

I wish, but looking at it with a purely steely objective glance you'll find there are always other reasons. But, no matter what, at some point Hollywood wil realize that the white working class is also worth catering to

Are you straight white and male?
If so good luck pal

Good movie. Puts the realities of war into perspective.

this last comedy movie from Adam Sandler was pretty funny to watch

Peckinpah is always good.

It's true that reality is weirder than fiction, but the entire film is a massive exaggeration of reality. Even the ridge itself is massively larger than the real ridge.

Have you held a BAR? Even the bulkiest chad pumped up on adrenaline would struggle to hit anything firing one one handed and back in the 40s men were generally shorter and less bulked.

Can't really remember it that much but I do recall this one being a good movie as a kid.

Still need to watch this, the trailer was stunning.

not really cartoons and anime are usually targeted towards young adults heck even the cartoons that are targeted towards kids talk about somethings that just shouldnt be talked about to their targeted audience, cartoons are getting worse.

based norbo-

overrated

The Lost Battalion's pretty good. Same with The Pacific series.

youtube.com/watch?v=9ahVL4u6rmI

Yeah Chinks can just ban movies they don't like. They only allowed few western movies in China BEFORE this shit show of diversity.

Norbot got shoahd

I think the reason we are seeing this is that people are starting to see the programming now. Most were blind to it for decades.

It needs to stop. Stop subtly shoehorning your fucking political and societal agendas into my movies and maybe then i'll consider watching them again. Maybe.

It woudn't even piss me off so much if there wasn't such an insidious attempt at masking with doublespeak and symbolic imagery.

Coraline
Kubo and the Two Strings

>White nation has enough and kicks them out/slaughters them, and the cycle starts again somewhere else.
well thank god for globalism huh, now they have no "somewhere" to run and with a globally shared information networks the world will forever remember their deeds now
they havent fucked themselves a little bit, they have fucked themselves forever

(((flag)))

Laika is great.

I watched it online this weekend. the washington monument scene really grinds me since it's twisting the truth of its construction. when the white professor questions it, he's goaded not to because it'd be racist. I think my wife if starting to get upset since there is no escaping the virtue signaling. also

>>white professor supports anti-American actions

when did this happen? I don't remember that

>some girl stuck in a wheelchair and an orca master or something
My sides. Some girl I know made me watch that movie. Is that the one with the hot chick from Inception?
God damn, that was a steaming pile of shit. It was like a 2 hour soap opera episode.

>F-father hold me!
>What is it my son?
>The goyim... they kn-know!

I think its a bot that searches for popular news outlet names in the OP.
So if you don't include it there, he wont show, most likely.