Just letting you guys know. as soon as trump even touches north korea...

just letting you guys know. as soon as trump even touches north korea, this country enters a full blow civil war that you... will. not. win.

and don't cry in self defense either. guam is not connected to the united states in anyway, and the people there are colonists. they are not innocent. and most likely deserve the karma of militarizing the land of natives inhabitants

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/hQCWT
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>leftists who don't have guns because muh world peace think they'll win in a war against a redneck arsenal
Saaaaaaaage

>trying to impeach our Commander in Chief in time of war

How many noko bucks is that cuck getting

fuck off fag

>you... will. not. win.
you and what army faggot?

>Gun-grabbing Jew

Do these nukes have a shoulder thing that goes up?

The pussy army

>tfw I actually agree with Dianne Feinstein
Gross

>you... will. not. win
I've always wondered how the disarmed half of the country ever thought they could beat the armed half of the country in a civil war, but nice larp anyway.

Remember that time a dictator literally threatened to nuke a US territory and liberals, including senators, criticized the President for responding

>Feinstein
>Einstein
Related?

The alternative is to back down and let KJU continue to bully around the rest of the world. America is not gonna bend the knee to everyone anymore.

Feinstein already forgot about it, since she's literally a senile old hag.

>facilitate diplomacy with North Korea
I was certain that U.S./North Korea relations were quite shit decades before Trump, was I wrong?

Einstein was a fucking cuck you bloke

Oh jeez,, are you still trying to impeach, OP? What about Russia or did you just forget about that

Article 25 or military coup (they are not willing to fight the Chinese in your fallout cloud btw)

I'd love to see liberals actually back up anything they say off the internet lol.

boring b8 m8. i reported you

obama the faggot is gone, make a note of that.

Sage

Even people who hate Trump here wouldn't quote her. Obviously a shill.

SAGE

No one needs North Korea. It's a total meme country.

what? why would there be a civil war?

Nice LARP

I love Trump

>136969572(you)

Of course, and they don't realize we've tried diplomacy time and time again with little results. The last six parties talks were in 2006, for Christ sake

>likely deserve the karma of militarizing the land of natives inhabitants

i see youre having a stroke.
i would call 911, but im on level 5 of bejeweled and if i exit to make a call, i lose my progress

i have my priorities.

So what you gonna use for a weapon? A pink dildo?

>Guam is not connected to the United States in any way

You're so wrong it's almost not even worth responding.

funny you should ask...

military is almost fully pro Trump.

You honestly think they would ever side with the democrats after Obama took away their enlistment bonuses
archive.fo/hQCWT

Yeah you are shit out of luck here. Police, army, and the armed side of the citizenry vs "diversity"

1 post by this (((id)))

kek

>diplomacy with North Korea
That didn't work when we had nukes and they didn't, so can anyone explain how that would work now?

you?

Man I wish some guamanon would report in and tell us if daily life has changed.

Drumpf should one up Clinton and build 3 nuclear reactors capable of weaponizing uranium.

> you... will. not. win
What is it with this punctuation gimmick. I'm genuinly curious, this comes up all the time.

>1 post by this ID
Don't fall for it

Is this real?

Your people are too lazy for civil war. I knew a girl that was in the navy and was stationed in guam. She said they were the laziest bunch of worthless fucks she has ever seen.

hey, uh, fuck you.

>civil war starts in america
>people that have been passing their time shooting wild animals and training at a shooting range see themselves in danger start popping caps on people that come near their propriety, regardless of who they are
>Meanwhile it's just another tuesday in chiraq and neighboring nigger cities

I don't think you understand, right-aligned people just want to shoot people but know they can't because of the law
When the law starts wobbling, so does the belief that they shouldn't just shoot people for the heck of it

>implying this is a bad thing

>military is going to side with the the faction that took away their benefits and literally campaigned on starting WW3 with Russia
I wouldn't be surprised if the army would cheer if California was bombed off the face of the earth.

An overblown rendition of some reporter working on the Don Jr/Russian lawyer story for more than a year. He had everything planned out, and was going to be lying about the contents of the meeting and the emails sent to Don Jr for at least a few weeks while being interviewed on every major news network.

Then Don Jr decided to release everything the moment the story broke and cvcked that reporter so hard he literally ranted about being scooped on twitter.

don't sage, encourage.
they'll happily get themselves killed.

Two scoops of happenings.
wtf I love Trump now.

>military is going to side with the people that call them baby killers

Now's your chance, lefties! Fight in Dumbledore's army!

Good. My life is boring.

They continue to just back themselves further and further away into the cuck shed. NK has obtained nuclear ICBMs due to decades of appeasement and is now threatening to nuke the U.S.. Is their answer really for more appeasement? Where does it end; MIRVs, Dirty bombs, huge arsenal of nukes? These are the same fuck tards calling for us to topple Assad; a proven rational, secular leader.
Trump could introduce legislation funding research for the cure for cancer and CNN/liberal shills would cry racism. It is also hilarious how they un-ironically believe that impeachment is a tool used simply to remove a president you disagree with. There are plenty of rednecks who were the same with Obama, to be fair. What differentiates the liberals, though, is that they are smug pseudo-intellectuals and truly think they know a lot about how government works. They look down upon the white trash with their noses held high while in reality they are on the same exact intellectual level. It is really quite pathetic.

>horde of cry babies on twitter
vs
>militia of well armed rednecks inna woods

ok, I'll take my chances.

>literal nuclear war breaks out
>lefties think that they're going to BASH LE FASH
i have read old documents from european countries that have strongly suggested that the moment the cold war would have gone hot, everyone who wasn't a literally perfect aryan god level citizen was going to be in "enforced working conditions" (also known as a labor camp) or a concentration camp. i can not imagine how it would go in america, but i imagine the japanese internments during ww2 would look like child's play.

Seems to me it's really popular among certain circles.

Ha ha ha faggot go cry a river !!!

Ok commie my trigger finger has been yearning to mow down some leftist scum

>"warning" Sup Forums of a civil war
>"warning" the dog you dropped a slice of bacon

I think this would be the quickest civil war ever.

Bring it faggot. I'm waiting, and I'm ready, stop with the talk, form up and attack. Please start it, please.

>trump nukes Pyongyang pre-emptively
>North Korea nukes California
>North Korea gets BTFO by Americans
>liberals try to start civil war
>liberals get BTFO by real Americans

This isn't such a bad outcome.

The only NK population in the U.S. is in LA. Either he nukes his own kind as traitors, or they're plotting a revolution with Koreatown as the epicenter.

>leftists want more sanctions on Russia and more intervention in the Ukraine
>telling the president to back down to the diplomatically isolated NK led by a manlet

>NK nukes California
We can only hope

Its how faggots pretend to be hard on line.
Op. Will. Suck. Cocks.

>just letting you guys know. as soon as trump even touches north korea, this country enters a full blow civil war that you... will. not. win.
Keyboard warrior autism to the max.

>liberals believe that we can talk out any problem and all hold hands and have world peace
It is a pretty thought but it only works when everyone plays along.

>this country enters a full blow civil war
lolwut?

Are libtards really going to erupt into a full blown 5th column in defense of the actual communists of north korea?

HAHAHAHA I hope so HAHAHAHAHA

WW3 when

>tfw i dont and i think trump should have surprised lil kim with 30 nukes on the 4th of july

With that projection you must be a liberal. When the "law starts wobbling," looters and thieves will get shot, neighbors aren't going to start blowing each other away just because

>no bipartisan support
>his own party criticizng him
>no repeal and replace Obamacare
>no wall
>approval ratings sinking to all time lows

.. it feels like George W. Bush just before the Iraq war... we hadn't caught Osama Bin Laden and his presidency was overshadowed by the contested election in 2000, he needed a rally around the flag response to secure his reelection.

... That's the real reason we're about to go to war with North Korea.. to wash away the Russia investigation and all election scandals, to wash away the failure to replace Obamacare.. to get people to support him .. all he has to do is go to war and people will rally around the flag. It might be the only way he can hold onto the presidency until 2020, and seek reelection.

Thank God North Korea have now got nukes.

The US is the only nation yet to
use nukes on civilian populations (Hiroshima and Nagasaki). They did it once, and they'll do it again. With countries like North Korea threatening to retaliate on US soil, the Americans will be forced to think twice before dropping nukes on anyone.

I feel safe thanks to the heroic courage of North Korea.

Perhaps not neighbors, and definitely looters and thieves, but also propagandists and leftist SJW fucks with loud mouths.

Don't think for one second that I, and others like me, wouldn't jump at the opportunity to eliminate any leftist cunt we could find.

>1post by this id
Sage.

They have threatened, multiple times, the United States. Go ahead, start the civil war for no reason. Your blood will line the streets and bodies dipped in oil to light the streets faggot.

One post by user ID.
One.
One post.
This thread garnered 72 replies.
For one throwaway post, from an obvious shill.
Christ you guys.
>Not saging Adl threads in the current year

Sure, it totally has nothing to do with NK threatening an attack on the U.S. because they're not getting enough gibs.

How does it feel to be so intellectually inferior?

>posting social media
>from (((Dianne Feinstein)))
>on Sup Forums

They threaten us with nuclear annihilation every single year user. Trump's the one taking the bait.

Will not win. LOL, KEK.
These people are my walking mri pack.
Just kidding. Not really. There just joke you'll.

How do you kill commis and faggots?
You just don't lead them so much.

I just want Korea to burn the west coast to the ground. I don't care if I have to die along with them

in the meantime, every democrat is prodding russia as fiercely as possible.

grandstanding hypocrites.

Nobody's threatened "fire and fury" on Russia though.

russia hasn't threatened to nuke u.s. territory, either.

This. The US already had its chance to nuke countries to become a world power. Now it's china's and North Korea's turn.

>was I wrong?

Of course.

Politics started with Trump's election, you silly goose.

>you... will. not. win.

What sort of fucktarded punctuation is that?

Right, so we can deal with Russia like adults and just .. sanction each other and fuck with each other's politics and elections.... same as always right? But at least 10's of millions aren't dying as a result.

We're never going to be friends with Russia we're always going to be Rivals at best (we both want to be #1, and there can only be 1 #1, so no, friendship won't be possible unless one country wants to cuck to the other), and Enemies at worst but never actually coming to war because it would end everyone.

fuck leftists. Let em come at me.

They didn't have an ICBM that could reach anywhere close to North America until last month. They also didn't have miniaturized nukes until last month Regardless, they have a sizable biological weapons arsenal too, which can easily be placed on an ICBM. So even if they don't have a nuke small enough to fit yet, it's still a big fucking deal.

It's different from 9/11, where the ability to fly a plane into a building was always there beforehand. This is different. How retarded are you?

that poor wasted pizza.

Well then I guess it's lucky for us that military commanders don't share the mentality of 15 year old little girls like most of you in the cult-left all seem to have.

please bring every leftist fuck to my front door. i'll put up a sign. we'll have a conversation.