Good read fuck dudebros

Good read fuck dudebros.
shift.newco.co/how-and-why-to-avoid-hiring-that-terrible-google-dudebro-538a2b5c0a01

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7Agbt
vimeo.com/216993611
twitter.com/AnnieFeighery
lifezette.com/momzette/snowflake-test-job-applicants-weeds-unproductive/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Finally, something everyone agrees on

>It includes sexual harassment like overt unwanted contact, inappropriate comments, sexual advances, and withholding promotions for unreturned affection
so any sexual advances that don't come from chad, gotcha

archive.is/7Agbt

Archive, you massive leaf faggot.

>Fire someone who's among your best workers
>Not hiring someonewho did great work

???

Also this

Why did the liberals go on a fucking crusade against this guy?

vimeo.com/216993611
Skip to last 1:30 now. Mods have been deleting my post.

> Everyone agrees that everyone who does not agree is a danger to society and must be destroyed by all means possible.

Liberal logic at work.

>Everyone agrees
I love these types of coercive muscling statements from libshit outlets. There isn't even an attempt at journalism, it's just "You will agree, or else." But these are exactly the types of people/sites that cryyyyy cry cry when you deny them any validity as a news outlet. When a Republican senator said HuffPo wasn't a news outlet, they were practically catatonic afterward.

>Ewww he harassed me - non-chad
>Oh he was so manly and romantic as he held me up against the toilet cubicle against my will. - Chad

Because he posted science they don't like.

It's what they do.

>Beware of the collegedrop-out

>Peter Thiel may reward young men who drop out of college, but he is also rewarding a culture of confirmation bias, which is a gateway drug to Dudebroism. Men who stay in college to earn at least a bachelors degree are likely to have been on teams in classes that made them work with women. They are likely to have had female professors and TAs who were in positions of power over them. A man who goes directly into tech from his high school years is at a very high risk of clinging to his high school view of women. For many men in tech, that’s not a pretty view.

>Aside from the years of maturity it can add, I typically find finishing a 4-year degree is positively associated with a broader worldview. College exposes one to different ideas and ways of thinking. Finishing college is something of a litmus test for surviving four (or five or six) years outside of your cultural safe place. Colleges with humanities cores are especially great at challenging young people. Most of all, colleges make students face the mind blowing possibility that a) they are wrong about what they think is right; and b) they might fail at something that matters to them: two of life’s greatest protections against Dudebroism. Extra points for men who have degrees outside of tech.

>Extra Points for men who have degrees outside of tech
So bonus points for things that have nothing to do with knowledge or actual work, wonderful.

Also
>I NO LIEK COLLEGE DROPOUTS
Because they didn't get their heavy course of bluepills? lmao the audacity of this cunt

Wait a minute.

Is this article calling the dude who wrote that ten page 'manifesto' a dude-bro?

Have they not seen the guy in question or heard him speak?

being on the offensive makes them feel justified

We don't live in an extreme black/white world. But they think we do; so when you think your opponent is an extreme evil then any sort of retaliation is justifiable.

"how can you avoid his (((type)))" - whoa hold up on the anti-semitism there bro

My time in college did nothing but strengthen my hatred for liberal ideas and degeneracy. I now fully advocate for killing leftists and their ilk.

because we're anonymous and he's not. They want ALL of us roasted publicly, but this is the only one they can reach for now.

>>Extra Points for men who have degrees outside of tech
>So bonus points for things that have nothing to do with knowledge or actual work, wonderful.

It's because they come from an environment which is less toxically masculine.

>Aside from the years of maturity it can add, I typically find finishing a 4-year degree is positively associated with a broader worldview. College exposes one to different ideas and ways of thinking. Finishing college is something of a litmus test for surviving four (or five or six) years outside of your cultural safe place. Colleges with humanities cores are especially great at challenging young people. Most of all, colleges make students face the mind blowing possibility that a) they are wrong about what they think is right; and b) they might fail at something that matters to them: two of life’s greatest protections against Dudebroism. Extra points for men who have degrees outside of tech.

I kept trying to greentext a sentence of that paragraph to make a joke like "wew lad", but then every time I read the next one I realized how retarded it was as well until I greentext'd the whole paragraph

christ pose in photo not an accident

>cultural safe place
THAT one got me good

Bluepills and student loans which make them afraid and easily controlled.

Because he dared to question the liberal narrative, therefore he's EBBBIIIILLLLL!!1!eleven

Google needs an to be torn apart

Ok guys I did some digging on the authors background and you're all gonna have a hearty lel

For starters her company is an app for water and sanitation management it seems but I found this part fun to start

> Who uses mWater?
Our current and past partners includeUSAID DIV, The World Bank Innovation Fund, Water.org, WaterAid International, WaterAid Australia, Millennium Water Alliance, The Water Trust, charity: water, The Water Project, Riverkeeper, Earth Echo, Safe Water Network, UNC Water Institute, Ugandan Water Project, Water4.org, Drink Local Drink Tap, Wine to Water, Haiti Outreach, UNICEF, WHO,and UN HABITAT.

So her business is likely supported mostly by (((USAID))) and the (((World Bank))) for one

BUT WAIT, it gets BETTER

She's MARRIED to her COO

Yup, look at his jobs too, him and this other guy have to be doing all of the hardcore CS/IT work and she's probably a health-knowledgable glorified project manager who found some beta boys she could boss into doing her bidding

>Annie Feighery, CEO. Domain expert in maternal and child health, behavioral health. Doctorate in health and behavior, Columbia University. Mother of three.

>Clayton Grassick, CTO. Technology expert. BS in Computer Science, The University of Waterloo. Father of two.

>John Feighery, COO. Domain expert in water and sanitation. Doctorate in Earth and Environmental Engineering, Columbia University. Father of three.

>Feighery

John has all of the actual sanitation knowledge combined with Mr. Grassick, I'll bet anything these poor whipped betas DO EVERYTHING for her LOLOL

Sounds like waterboarding. Just try it for a few weeks.

>Colleges with humanities cores are especially great at challenging young people.
>mfw

They refuse to call him a "man" because that makes him a person. "Scoundrel" and "Dudebro" make him out to be a nonhuman character capable of being murdered, for example.

This is Totalitarianism 101.

Dudebro = successful white male
Virgin = unsuccessful white male

Lol read this one
And it'll be HAHA OH WOW X2

>be beta
>talk to female coworker about project we are working on
>get fired for sexual harassment

The word "crusade" is extremely problematic.
You're lucky this board is anonymous or I'd have you fired you fucking shitlord.

>tfw far right with a masters in a social science

same

The dude was not a chad and he had a phd in biology, lel. leftists can't even be consistent.

It's funny how many companies are willing to destroy themselves my hiring worthless niggers and pink haired dykes

>tfw that waif of a nerd numale google guy is considered a dudebro
In what fucking world is that geek a dudebro?

He post common sense post for computer programming community,now use him to becomes common sense in hate speech and becomes every men in tech one dudebro,angry nerd or loser.

he was phd student, didn't complete it

They're just flat-out advocating indoctrination. "Go take as many humanity courses as you can which are literally leftist echo chambers and a breeding ground for Marxist ideas so you can have a broader worldview"

> contract only boot camp studies from unprofitable arts and humanities degree and heavy student debt.

Truth.
I've had painful, embarrassing first hand experience being the beta trying this kind of stuff.
>be not chad, not even a lee or brodie. i'm gilbert, or a eugene at best
>be friends with bro gamers, dude programmers, 95% of which who are chads
>at a party
>huge bouncer chad lifts up a stacy over his shoulder like a caveman
>she's protesting mildly but clearly enjoying it because she's laughing
>everyone's laughing, good times
>bouncer says "slap her ass lol!"
>i do
>her enjoyment immediately turns to disgusted rage and she tries to punch me in the head (she misses)
>we all laugh some more
It doesn't matter what you do, it matters who you are. It was a quick redpill for me.

I knew another brogrammer who'd lift up stacies at his workplace and smack them on the ass. Unwanted contact becomes very much wanted if it's the right guy doing it.

>ugly nerd with huge jewish nose and horrible posture is a "dudebro"

What?

Check it this lady runs her own company where she bossed her husband and some betas into doing work for her

>Root it out at firstsight

>Even self-actualized, evolved men with strong women in their lives and college degrees have gender-based bias. It must be constantly surveilled and rooted out at every sighting. I count myself among the luckiest female CEOs of all-male teams to have found men who are extremely minimally Dudebro, but my very amazing colleagues still have their flare-ups. I call them on it every single time. You have to know what to look for.

Shes the CEO of an ALL MALE team policing "dudebroism"

This is like a forced feminization fanfic author wrote it or something jesus h christ

1984 meets extremist feminism, fuck this gay earth

>dudebro

That guy looks like a twig

He is the opposite of dudebro

He is a nerdy intellectual

I took one cultural anthropology course in college and it was the biggest waste of my time ever. Just a bunch of half truths

Sillicon Valley was made out of "dudebros"

Maybe this is the sign the tech industry is going to shit, normies ruins everything as always

Like has been stated previously by others, my 6 years in college has made me way more hate filled towards the left and academia as a whole. I have been lucky that most of my professors in my field have been fairly neutral. It's just the occasional leftist professor, always a woman, who can't shut the fuck up about her bullshit politics.

>hiring question
>"tell me about the strong women in your life"
I will walk out. I don't want to work at a dystopian shithole like Google anyways.

Chad doesn't look like Chad, wtf.

If they did it to James D Watson, then no man is safe

No user.

What matters is our plan.

> Men must be surveyed and subjugated at all times to avoid that pesky "alternative thinking" and "camaraderie".

can we start calling women SJWs Cuntsisters too then

>Even self-actualized, evolved women with strong men in their lives and college degrees have gender-based bias. It must be constantly surveilled and rooted out at every sighting. I count myself among the luckiest male CEOs of an all-female team to have found women who are extremely minimally Basic-bitches, but my very amazing colleagues still have their out-bursts. I call them on it every single time. You have to know what to look for.
Nice cuntsplaining

tldr; OY VEY, WHY ARE YOU RESISTING OUR PROGRESSIVE BRAINWA... I MEAN ENLIGHTENMENT GOY?

>"I'm not mansplaining, you're just cuntfused"
top lel

the more articles they right, the harder i work on bringing back the gulags

DEUS VULT

> JOKES ARE NOT FUNNY

Oh my God I'm rolling.

I can't really take these people seriously when they bring in H1B Indians who are notoriously bad with women.

The best answer to that question is the Virgin Mary. If you don't get the job you can sue for religious discrimination

>College exposes one to different ideas and ways of thinking.
it's true
I'm still doing my BA and I've stopped considering women anything more than objects to be used, hadn't really considered that angle before university showed me the extent of the limit of their frail minds

>Remember that Canadian Muslim who ran some shitty TV channel about how Muslims aren't bad
>Remember how he literally beheaded his own wife and they had to shut the channel down before bringing it back under a different name

Every fucking time.

Sauce

>jokes are not funny
Women everybody.

Since Big Bang Theory, Girl Gamers, indie game and progressive coding became a thing.

>(((broader world view)))

because if it weren't for diversity quotas, neurotic trannies and faggots would be unhireable. so any attempt to show the reality of hiring faggos and women is met with extreme prejudice as it represents a direct threat to their livelihood.

Damn sometimes I wish I was in this guy's position, honestly. Not only because I'm on the same field as he is, but because I'd like to see how the liberals would react if it was someone like me, someone they would consider a "minority", telling them to fuck off.

>are likely to have been on teams in classes that made them work with women. They are likely to have had female professors and TAs who were in positions of power over them

Who doesn't work with female classmates in highschool or have female teachers. This is just embarrassing.

>literally EVERYONE agrees he's a scoundrel

Now that's some quality writing

>Everyone agrees
What's the bet this was written by a female?

>someone they would consider a "minority", telling them to fuck off.
they just label you as "brainwashed by whitey" and move on. anything that doesn't fit in with their mental illness is disregarded by them.

/ourbot/

It's fucking sad to look at the actual state of liberalism ideology. What a downfall, holy shit.

>you will agree, or else
Actually it's worse. It's just "you agree"

Dudebro is just codeword for straight white male now.

>Engage in discriminatory hiring practices against people who say discriminatory hiring practices exist, because discriminatory hiring practices don't exist
Gotcha

When you read a statement "everyone agrees"
Its naked manipulation and you can discount the persons argument

Oh my fucking god. I'm killing myself after I finish reading this.

so, what I get from this all this is that they're basically trying to emasculate, enslave and/or genocide every >120 IQ white male on the planet.

for literally what purpose? the world would go to utter shit within a century, and even that's high-balling it. it's just going to set evolution back a few odd tens of thousands of years.

its this x1000
Niggers don't realize that the removal of "Patriarchy" Just means we go back to being chimps where 1 man gets 20 women and everyone else becomes "NEET losers"
Varg talks about this a lot

One World Order. Jews want to be the new whites. Why do you think they're so hell bent on getting everyone to racemix?

The author's twitter
twitter.com/AnnieFeighery

but people living in icy overcast areas will just evolve into real whites again so what's the point? they already own everything ffs.

because their fallacious movement based on lies doesn't work if people point out how its wrong. This is why commies always go full holocaust whenever they take over. First on the old/intellectuals who know their rhetoric is bullshit, and then on their own original members when they start asking 'wheres the shit we were promised'.

>but people living in icy overcast areas will just evolve into real whites again so what's the point?

no they wont. give blacks abunch of vitamins and there wont be any natural section going on for lighter skin.

>Good read fuck dudebros.

Getting fired from Google for not being a snowflake.
That must be an automatic pass through the snowflake test.

lifezette.com/momzette/snowflake-test-job-applicants-weeds-unproductive/

this

dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed

What does "dudebro" even mean? Dude is a neutral term and bro is a positive one. How is this an insult?

Also, it makes him sound like a Chad, and the guy looks like a quintessential nerd minus the glasses.

Also, I like how Google's autocomplete has his name censored.