Daily Reminder, Jew is the Master Race

Admit it, user.
We are the Master race.
We are god chosen people. Jesus was one of us.
We have the highest IQ point average.
We control the banking and media institutions.
ADL is policing the internet.

Other urls found in this thread:

jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=239
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>posting a latuff cartoon
You are by extension a cuck

A cuck? Your women choose niggers over you. How degenerate

Technically, Jew is running the white house as well. You just don't want to admit it

If jews are so intelligent, then why are so many marxists and feminists?

White women are so degenerate with their shitskins fetish, Hollywood had to choose a Jew for wonder woman role

"Jews are the spawn of Satan."
-Jesus Christ

>Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me? He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

I think a lot of the garbage we see like SJWs and feminists, and hippy marxists "Berkelyesque" scum is because they're useful idiots who will kick the hornet's nest if they're told it will get them a free lunch. They're (((their))) puppets.

You always want good sheeps in a farm

>"Jews are the spawn of Satan."
If you say so, cracker

These are the words of the Lord Jesus Christ. Jews are a shit.

>For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews: Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men.

she looks like kike

>Jews are a shit.
Technically, we helped Jesus to clean your soul, vanilla face

>She looks like like
As kike as Scarlett Johanson at best. Still a cracker

yeah, real jewish beauty

>We have the highest IQ point average.

Anglicans are higher

Bend the knee, Jew.

>“You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell? Therefore I am sending you prophets and sages and teachers. Some of them you will kill and crucify; others you will flog in your synagogues and pursue from town to town. And so upon you will come all the righteous blood that has been shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah son of Berekiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar. Truly I tell you, all this will come on this generation. “Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing. Look, your house is left to you desolate. For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.

Which is where Euro Jews got their intelligence from.

Inbreeding with Anglos.

We are very accomplished people

>We are very accomplished people

no

>Inbreeding with Anglos
You are taking too much credit there

It's true.

Jews, without the Anglo mix, are 98-100.

See You mixing with Anglos is why you're smarter than the ME Jews. Anglos are still smarter, though.

lol, she is only half-jew. Kikes wouldnt be hot without white genes.

Einstein is a Jew

Soros is a jew

>white iq differences by denomination
>jewish
Jews aren't white.

Machiavellian tactics don't require as much brain power as they due the art of deception by clever methods.

How can i best serve my jewish masters?
CaN i get a look at the world domination bunker? I wanna push all the shiny buttons.

>Anglo is smart
Then, why are they letting Muslims to gang rape their children. That's what smart people do? Holy shit

>steal all your theories from the French
>be wrong anyways

*as they do

Depends

Euro Jews have little Semite mixture left. They're more Euro than Semite.

Yeah, at least he is an intellectual criminal, what do you have? Dylan Roof? Laughable

>Jesus was one of us.
>We have the highest IQ point average.
Nope.
sage

when you are so desperate youre defending Soros

The number one priority of a leader is to safeguard his holdings and maintain stability in his borders. Allowing extraneous considerations affects such judgements and provides advantages of exploitation by corrupted parites. In its finality, fewer lives will be lost and less suffering incurred by a leader who can govern effictively rather than morally.

Europe has been infiltrated by those who pander to the bleeding heart of morality, which will bleed Europe in the end. This is a Marxist quality.

"How we live is so different from how we ought to live, that he who studies what ought to be done rather than what is done, will learn the way of his downfall rather than to his preservation."

Jews are Jews are Jews. This is a zero sum game now.

>Steal all your theories from the French
If frenchy are so smart, why couldn't they figure out that it was Muslims that kill people, not the truck.

>deriving ought from is
Disgusting.

Not an argument. Nice ad hominem.

>why couldn't they figure out
Jewish tricks compound European's better nature.

Also that's a direct quote.

What did he do again? And why you can't catch him if he is so guilty?

Power corrupts justice and it corrupts absolutely.

One cannot derive how things ought to be from what actually is.

>In every system of morality, which I have hitherto met with, I have always remarked, that the author proceeds for some time in the ordinary way of reasoning, and establishes the being of a God, or makes observations concerning human affairs; when of a sudden I am surprised to find, that instead of the usual copulations of propositions, is, and is not, I meet with no proposition that is not connected with an ought, or an ought not. This change is imperceptible; but is, however, of the last consequence. For as this ought, or ought not, expresses some new relation or affirmation, 'tis necessary that it should be observed and explained; and at the same time that a reason should be given, for what seems altogether inconceivable, how this new relation can be a deduction from others, which are entirely different from it

How do you honestly think you guys are the chosen people? How does the chosen people not even having a unified country lmao

>What did he do again?
the denial is strong with this one

>And why you can't catch him if he is so guilty?
lmao that doesnt even makes sense

>Jewish tricks compound European's better nature
It isnt our fault that crackers are mentally inferior

> that doesnt even makes sense
Of course it doesnt make sense for people with nigger standard education

tfw those crackers smoothly genocided 6 millon of you

I don't think it is a necessity to get along with the fellow Master race members.

What do the tacorunes say?

Always remember the 6 million goy, those 10 million lives destroyed and the incurred suffering can be seen in the graves of Auschwitz's 20 million Jewish graves. Why aren't you crying for the 100 million you fucking goy?!?!

It is a very common issue for crackers for not being able to finish. That's why white women run for niggers

>Dude we are so master race we believe in childhood fairy tales

when you wish your own race to be completely wiped out just to prove your point

We don't want to end up like you people, feeling guilty for slavery. You, crackers, are technically slaves to Niggers. You work hard so they could get things for free. Isn't that the very definition of slavery?

I know. I thought the ought/is problem was implied by my phrasing.
We apply our morals/ethics/worldview to other lesser races. Europeans/whites look into the face of the other and see a mirror. This is our blessing and curse.
>mfw there is no good reason not to turn Jews into soap

"I could have annihilated all the Jews in the world, but I left some of them alive so you will know why I was killing them."
-A.H.

You are proving it, little man.

I am only a slave to that which I allow to control me, and I don't see any niggers in my vicinity with any control over me. I am the master of my fate.

If you want to talk about being suicidal, go talk to your trannies, vanilla face

Yeah, we'll be ready for the next genocide, lead Richard Spencer

my? most trannies are kikes.

>I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Abolish welfare, then come back and talk like this

Fucking kikes are total genetic subhumans

I know the economy is tough but you got to have a mirror in your mom's basement

>We apply our morals/ethics/worldview to other lesser races
Implying that you are somehow superior, lol

lmao its always hillarious discussion when pollacks try to troll and are pretending to be jews

>Dude we are so master race we believe in childhood fairy tales
Unlike the DREAMERS in sanctuary cities, it costs us nothing to believe in fairy tales

I don't recall mentioning a scale. Its a tendency we have. We have a Faustian/universalist bent.

Just like God, Jew comes in all kind of forms, cracker

When the name of your ethnicity is a insult in of itself, that tells me otherwise.
Jews are subhuman filth.

They're not smart per se, they're just sociopaths. It's much easier to get ahead when you use, manipulate and exploit other people.

They are a cancer that feeds of the European people. If the world was 100% jew it would implode as they'd have no slaves to do everything for them as all they're able to produce is pain and misery.

Goebbels looks just like the merchant.

keep posting hot white women but everyone knows that jews are spreading this muh god chosen people bullshit only amongstother jews, to make them feel better about themselves. They wouldnt try to convince gentiles about it. Because they know we wouldnt fall for their tricks. Maybe they even wouldnt convince niggers, even they wouldnt believe them.

She just had sex with someone else, so now she's calling him up to lick his cum out of her pussy.

Aren't Portuguese part sand nigger?

She is a western Jew. Jew is a Jew

>master race
Why do you come here and beg us to like you?

I dont, i'm just here to say hi to the sheeps

>master race

>makes shitskins breed recklessly and destroy the planet along with chinks, just because they're so afraid of white people

Yeah, no

Aren't you a goat fucker?

Oh here we go again,
>when you don't have anything to say, just cling to moortugal meme

fuck you jew rat

But unlike the Portuguese, jews really are genetically the same as arabs,

you filthy arab jew

wrong nigger. jew is jew only if his mother is a jew. Her mother is christian.
Again there is no 100% pure kike that is hot, only if they are mixed with europeans

>so afraid of white people
It makes me happy to hear that you are so dilusional. This sheep is ready for the slaughter house

Are you retarded?

Having a dick that's hard for hours and never finishing makes you a sex god, like me

You must be a literal virgin

Portuguese talks about biology

>dilusional

Confirmed underage LARPing virgin

read Mearsheimer and ask adl / aipac about his book , come back when you told your shit somewhere in the biblebelt . blöder nigger , verpiss dich mal ganz schnell

>Portuguese talks about biology
>

jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=239

I will admit that Jews are the master-race. But you have to admit whites are good too right? I mean there's no shame in not being as smart as Einstein. What will be the end goal that whites will get?

t. white European who has deep respect for Jews after learning about them.

>I will admit that Jews are the master-race
Thank You

you do realise you posted originally Gwyneth Paltrow and now Mila Kunis, right?