twitter.com/AnonBabble

no
remember when many gang up and go against one the one is always the good guy

Is the anglo the bad guy, then?

pay your debts

I don't care
Get back to work, Hans.
Ahmed and I are waiting for your money
His welfare and meine gibs, getten backen to arbeiten, aryan monster.

>those who hate you

my people have a phrase for this- 'player haters'.
it literally translates to 'broke-ass, jealous basic bitch niggas' and typically refers to people who need to get they own shit and quit ridin' a homie's dick.
we usually deal with these wacky busters by brushing our shoulder off. I would recommend the same to you, schnitzelbro.

Would that explain and ?

>t. Based black man

we get attacked over and over again bc they are jelly

go fix my toilet

We don't "hate" you, we hate what Merkel has done to you. (and what you continue to do to yourself)

Because you're destroying yourselves and bringing your neighbors down with you.

Shut up!
Remember the 6 milion jews that died because of you!
Remember the milions of russians!

Pay reparations!

Only is you continue to be cucks, we want good ol days Germany, you guys have been brainwashed since WW2 with denazification. OPEN YOUR EYES!

Good point.

Counterpoint: with the exception of Netherlands and Denmark, our neighbors aren't people.

not this time hans

You wish you'd be able to clean MY toilet.
Anglos made a huge mistake by not exterminating you.

>belive this shiet

Subhuman

Oh my god stop complaining you fucking drama queen narcissist German fuck. You have a whole general dedicated to worshipping you in /natsoc/, most of this board worships Hitler and nazism, and everybody agrees you have the best engineers in the world.

You're not the bad guys. We, the US, are the bad guys. You're just some whiny bitches who got pulled astray from the righteous path.

Germans are the Master Race

Your digits notwithstanding, Hitler was kind of a dick though.

Give me one reason why I should not believe that holocaust happened

>pro tip : you can't

>notwithstanding

Also, is that even a word?

Confirmed for an Ahmed, clearly not part of the Germany Sup Forums supports

you hav some problems man. you know that you are technically a Prussian?

I deserve your support, though. I like beer and I'm kinda cute.

> you are technically a Prussian?

Stop.
Insulting.
Me.

Jews believe Germans are descendants of Amalek, a person in the Old Testament who attempted to assassinate Moses.

Because of your undying wish to counquer Europe, leader of the (((EU))) and merkel.
These are the main reasons.

>Give me one reason why I should not believe that holocaust happened

you came to the wrong neighbourhood, Sup Forumsski

Because Germans are superior and we must bow. Do not fret, my friends, simply bow

>Because of your undying wish to counquer Europe

Why is that a bad thing? In the worst case, your living standards would be raised to our level.

Best case: ultimately you all speak German.

It's literally a win/win situation.

Holocaust happened
Aryan monster killed 6mln jews, 3mln poles, 1mln russians and more
There's clearly something wrong with you if you are not willing to accept it.

You got attacked because you were a threat. That in itself is a compliment. You may be an enemy but you're worthy of respect.

"You lost kid but that doesn't mean you have to like it"

cause we did try to destroy most of them two times. and now our government is ruining europe. meeh i start to hate us myself

70% of your country have german influence due our glorious Empire

you are german.

I don't have the full size image of this, so if anyone has it then post it.

Aryan, is just an animal, and the earths biggest aryan monster poses no more threat to me than does its biggest turkroach

this.

>1 million russians

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Do not fight it, Germans may be smarter and stronger, but more benevolent too. Perhaps if you stop acting like nigs they will spare your pitiful "civilization"
Don't forget to grovel

>German
>glorious
>empire
Pick-o one-o white boii

why yes, yes it would. what a (((coincidence))) that Dzisław here is mad about muh 6 gorillion

This is a good post, little burgerbro.

whiter than you, Schlomo

based Britbong

Never hated Germans. Admire them actually. They're pretty much Anglos but on the continent - that s why they are such a threat.

Anyone got the time to destroy europe picture.

Nah, but the jew has stuck its teeth so deep in your jugular that you won't ever make him let go. Sorry

>Do not fight it, Germans may be smarter and stronger, but more benevolent too
>Germans
>Stronger
>Smarter

News flash, 56% white boy.
The Kraut fears The Hebrew.

Et tu, Jose?

They hate you because they are normies who bought the fake Jew narrative and understand the glory or honor of the ways of blood and iron

Yeah we should edit it and put a Mexican in the center, writing "time to destroy America instead

>Polskitistan using white boi
Prussian through and through

>Why is that a bad thing?
Because Germany is a cancer meme country invented in 1871. German speaking lands are supposed to be dotted with city states and "principalities" with the awesome power and size of Liechtenstein. And Austria. They're okay. But the rest of Germany is just a huge sewer to keep the Slavs away from important things. At least when I was a kid, there were two Germanies. Shoulda made at least 4 more.

You are the best guys. The world has caused you a 70 year stumble, but you will recover.

And that's why you should give them a taste of their own medicine.

gas the krauts, world war now.

6 milion Poles dead in Polecaust

Why did you let the jews win? You were far more honorable than the anglos (the jew enablers).

Would you support the Greater Bavarian Empire?

Yes it is

How does "letting a handful of Jews get away" translate to "letting them win"?

I am no Prussian.
I am glorious Silesian - my kind spends more money on german whores than your government on your army.

You can have Bavaria and a separate Bohemia. Schwabia can be your province. But that's the entirety of "empire"

We are no longer friends.

Every neighboring country is less disgusting, pathetic, "enriched" and cucked than Germany, especially Austria.

Kill yourself.

Austria is full of Slavs.

Your vagina has no power here, little snowflake.

Is this the ultimate empire?
Mountain niggers from Medkitland
Eternal jews from Austria
Pathological Germans from Bavaria

And the only white group in this so-called kangdom - Italians

>Is this the ultimate empire?

I knew you'd understand.

I like you guys, you have a cute naivety.

But your obsession with perfection is going to drive the world to a war, again. Most people think that nazis and the current liberals are antagonists, and don't realize that they have the same motor. The obsession of germans with begin the best in everything is what make them sick, and eventually sociopats.

>Amalek
>A Male /k/

What you call "perfectionism", I call the "German soul".

>1mln russians
You wrote 20 million russians in a funny way.

No your the sorry sack of losers that inhabit the once great and proud nation of Germany. You are neither good nor bad . You are lower than pond scum.

>Germans are Ubermensc--
Killing innocent POW must have felt really good, right, aryan monster?

Why does he hate ponds so much?

Clearly that was in self defense. The German honor code prevents us from attacking unprovoked.

Back when men where men and subjugated the weak unlike the faggots we have today

This is a pretty shocking revelation.

Why are they so bloodthirsty? Sometimes I feel like they're not even human.

⭐⭐⭐

⭐⭐⭐

Poles are the babaric scum of the earth.

you are strangely correct about liberals and nazism, but absolutely fucking wrong about us being sociopaths.
germans try to bring out the best, and ofc this is painful. but your alternative is the eternal anglo, a country that is open about its sociopathic behavior. who stabbed rhodesia in the back? brits and burgers, who stabbed south africa in the back? brits and burgers. who was pushing muliculturalism as good and dandy? brits and burgers.

>Most people think that nazis and the current liberals are antagonists, and don't realize that they have the same motor.
Thanks for your wise insight. Now please point out ideologically what exactly is the same or even similar?

Yes, I know, I saw it everywhere during the four years I live over there.

My german friends were always working hard, all the time. Not only in their jobs, but in being better in everything else. They were obsessed with healthy food, animal rights, being modern, being fair, being absolutly the best in anything.

I respect and admire this way of life. But don't you see that there is a problem in there? What is the limit for perfection? What happens when you reach the human limit? What you gonna do then? Who are you going to blame now?

But I understand that is difficult to act otwerwise. Each peoples have a inherent disease, a psicological collective obsession that can make the nations flourish. But the objective of any obsession is fated to never be acomplished. And then is too late, the people don't know how to live otherwise and when their limits comes their reaction is to do more of the same, not seeing that this reaction is going to push it further to their own colapse.

No only in Germany, let me be clear, I know very well that the solution for Brazil is the brazilians to be less brazilians. But it is not gonna happen and things are only going to get worse.

Like I said. Obsession with a perfect world.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ai2Clfn3CkA

say it again you little bitch
do it motherfucker

fuck this. you can teach a nigger/shitskin/pole/burger german, but he never will be german.

Can you help me with something?
Do you see this star: ⭐

Reply if you do.

Hmph.

Looks like you aryans will never change.
You made a huge mistake by antagonizing the jews - the most influential race in the world.

And now.. jews are thanking us - Sarmatians - for our undying support, by showing us The End of aryan subrace

I would appreciate you if you weren't trying to destroy Europe every century.
In 1939 you started a stupid war and tried to exterminate half of Europe and now you're trying to destroy the whole continent by niggering it to death. Fuck you

low self esteem and anger issues. whats the matter kuba, ran out of vodka?

So? It is the end goal of all ideologies. What matters is what they consider the "perfect world" and how it is achieved. Liberalism/Marxism believes in equality. This is the reason any kind of IQ differences between races is a taboo topic because according to marxism there is no biological difference only material. This is why bootlickers like Jared Diamond try to explain why Africa is a shithole through historical materialism.

No, my little aryan friend, the best case scenario is roman empire ruling the entire world.

I would love to speak latin.

No, you are not the bad guys. You are idiots.

t. Aavram Davidovich

shulz is the enemy

jews thanking poland? nigger wat? poles are well-known for being antisemites, before, during and after the war.

I didn't mean to call germans sociopaths, sorry, what I said is that a prolonged and inflexible obsession with perfection can drive a whole society to the brink of the borderline.

I am saying that brits and burguers are better. Americans have serious issues.

Whiter than a pole? Come on you aren't trying.