What if Fallout franchise was commissioned to prepare and condition our generation for the impending nuclear assfisting...

What if Fallout franchise was commissioned to prepare and condition our generation for the impending nuclear assfisting? How fucked would we be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VTbYUd1jUc4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Personally, Fallout taught me to have some useful abilities that the radiation damaged society needs after the flash. I have some medical training among with an actual trunk full of supplies as well as electrical/mechanical skills to have electricity/water ASAP

Bump for interest

Shameless self bump

>Nuclear apocolypse happens
>World becomes bug-ridden laggy hellscape full of glitches
>Bethesda prepared me for this day
>thank you, Todd

youtube.com/watch?v=VTbYUd1jUc4

great, now i know the world after nuclear apocalypse will crash every hour

but you will be able to mod anime into into it

I'll be fine

>playing Bethesda's fallout

Nigga, thats the Fallout OP referred to in the picture

>Oh no, the apocalypse has happened! Good thing I have trained tirelessly for this day..
>push myself through wall with a bucket
>thank you todd

>Fallout trained me for this day
>Saddle my dog with 150lbs of stuff
>glitch clone supplies stored on dog
>thank you, Todd!

What about the pre-bethesda era?

I don't know if that was the PURPOSE of the games, but it definitely helps you identify outcomes of tough choices, strategy, fallout 4 encourages not just killing but rebuilding community with settlements...what kind of groups to stay away from, who to follow and possibly mentally prepare you to kill if needed... also how to make peace with your neighbors so they give you a sweet armor vest.

At least in comparison to someone watching the kardashians all day you'll have an upper hand if only slightly.

Remind me how many supermutans and giant rats are in japan after 2 nukes?
Good luck getting those power armours, radaway and laser/gauss rifles
Nice games. Played only 1&2. But if I learned anything is get yourself a trustworthy crew and fuck sukers up for their loot

Old fag here. They did this throughout the cold war. Lots of movies and games about zombies, apocalypse, post apocalyptic dystopian futures, and the like. Check out a shitty movie called The Day After. Although, A Boy and His Dog is one of my favs.

don't give the supermutant a minigun

The fallout franchise is 20 years old, i think Kim wasn't even born 20 years ago

WHats wrong with it?

le nuka cola xDD

Forget Kim or even norks. The world is overdue for a sterilization for a while.

One thing I think of when it comes to the bible/fables.

Noah's Ark, guy prepares for shit to hit the fan. It took a long time but shit eventually did hit the fan and he was prepared.

Boy who cried wolf - the wolf finally came, he wasn't prepared and nobody believed him. Boy dies.

Chicken little - Claimed sky was falling. Sky never fell. Eaten by foxes.

I hope all who play Bethesda Fallout dies in the nuclear hellfire. Cain and Avellone's faithful shall survive as ghouls.

>The apocalypse has begun.
>Punch mutant in the chest and watch as his leg falls off, his arms explodes, and his torso flies 5 meters.
>Suddenly, shot 20 times in the chest by some bandit while he screams "DO YOU LIKE THE TASTE OF YOUR OWN BLOOOODD???"
>Stop time with my Apple Watch and click on his virtual toe.
>I shoot his toe with my nifty six shooter and watch as his liver explodes and his eyeballs crumble into 50 million pieces.
Thank you, Todd.

Did you pick bloodymess perk?

Of course I did, Todd prepared me for that.

From all the way back in 1997

Go play Fallout 1 & 2 and rethink what you're proposing.

>real RPG
I remember when Fallout was an RPG franchise. Back.. before the Herve..

who is Todd I'm so lost.

heh. Teaching myself automotive mechanics actually.

Thats impossible because there isnt actually much you can learn from fallout.

Plus most of the people who play it would die in a week if society collapsed.

Only useful thing I learned from Fallout is that if the mushroom cloud is bigger than your thumb, you are too fucking close.

yeah

I am fairly certain that the zombie movie fad from a few years ago was to prepare us for the mass migration and race war that was planned to happen.

The semblances are uncanny.

Bud... it'll be centuries (if not even much MUCH longer) before you could even wobble around the surface but hey..!
Imma not stop you from wobbling around out there trying to find some irradiated waterhole and then just drop dead after 10 mins or so being outside.

>Another day in the wasteland.
>pack 32 weapons into my pockets
>along with 3000 bullets for each gun I have
>I am getting ready to walk out and a small reminder for an essential item pops up
>"cant forget that"
>Grab it and go
>find giant ants clipping into the ground around their nest
>"Easy"
>snipe them easily
>suddenly hear noise
>deathclaw tries to ambush from behind
>luckily my trusty Season Pass deflected the deathclaws dire attack
>Thank you, Todd
>open my digital watch menu and equip powerfist
>wreck deathclaw in one hit with critical activation
>proceed on quest to search for my son/father

"Yes! Absolutely, we MUST prepare the people for their nuclear assfisting. Things might really fall apart if they aren't conditioned for their nuclear assfisting!" - Elite Rothschild Jew playing 19d Handcuffed Underwater Pin the Tail on the Donkey

A Boy and His Dog is so underrated!

Shut up

>How fucked would we be?
Theoretical knowledge is better then no knowledge at all. Some one who has played survival games will at least theoretical knowledge while other computer games gives you basically nothing at all.

So on an individual level you are most likely fucked but if you take a million nerds and then give them the theoretical knowledge some of them are bound to make it, at least more of them then the million nerds that played counter strike.

There are better games then fallout though, like dayz that actually got the night sky and sun right so that you can navigate using compass, stars or your watch and the position of the sun.

Quality post
Saved and checked

>"DO YOU LIKE THE TASTE OF YOUR OWN BLOOOODD???"

NYEHEAH THERES THE HIGH ROLLER

good thing im prepared for this
>get in a fight with some raiders
>almost die
>open up my apple watchâ„¢ powered by todd