JESUS DIED FIGHTING THE KIKES

Jesus died fighting the kikes and their control over the people with their superstitions and priestly class and the crusaders went ape shit on the Muslims. Is Sup Forums ready to carry on this tradition? Do you want to be a bad as fuck modern crusader knight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>implying jesus wasn't invented by the kikes to spread messages of cuckholdy

user why don't you learn what you are talking about before spreading nonsense?

Dont. Roleplay. As. A. Crusader. If. You. Aren't. Catholic.

>implying the entire bible and its eternal promise is the eventual genocide of the Jewish Race and religion

found the faithlet

Come on Mohammad. You can do better than that.

>Jesus died fighting
Did you read the same story I did?

jesus.... was a kike....

*slices bamboo*

heh... that's what I'd do... to jesus

*watches Varg Vikernes on Youtube*

wow, this guy... he really gets it....

I am a biblical scholar and published author. I know what I am talking about you don't seem to. Prob a kike. The Pharisees killed Jesus

It actually makes perfect sense.
Moses is canonical, moses is jewish, old testament is jewish.
The torah is the root of it all.
The bible spreads great messages, but it's only realisable in ethno-states.
You're getting played.

hmmm
this must be bait

you have no clue what you are talking about and if you don't want to learn I won't bother with you, most likely a kike

yeah sure, advance absolutely no claim whatsoever and then tell me I have to refute your nothingness although I've merely stated facts. I'm so btfo.

Do you want to discuss it or make baseless accusations? Because as I already stated I am a biblical scholar and published author and can prove what I am saying can you? Shall we dance?

Jesus Christ, speaking to the Pharisees in the Gospel of St. John, 8:44 "Ye are of your father the devil, and the lust of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is not truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar and the father of it. - then answered the Jews -- "

As I said I'm merely stating facts.
Old testament is jewish, moses is canonical. You can falsify history but you can't change it.

You are speaking from a very ignorant stand point let me explain to you why the kikes hate Christ and Christianity

Buddhists view Jesus with reverence and veneration as a Lama or Guru. I don’t want to go beyond the scope of this book by delving into the history of the Old Testament, or what the Jews refer to as the Torah, but I do want to mention the Kabbala and its significance. I am not sure how educated my readers are on the history of Christianity, but some of you might possibly have heard of the Gnostic Gospels (I actually wrote a paper on these Gospels in college). These ”lost” Gospels were discovered in a cave in 1945 in the Egyptian City of Nag Hammadi. They contain among others, the Gospel of Judas, The Gospel of Mary, and even the Gospel of Jesus. It is believed that these Gospels were not made part of the Canon by the Council of Nicea because of their heretical nature. The Gnostics were a sect of Christians labeled as heretics and ruthlessly hunted down and slaughtered by their contemporaries because they were trying to incorporate an ancient tradition of possessing hidden and secret knowledge needed in order to obtain salvation rather than receiving salvation through Christ. You can interpret this as a cultural phenomenon that was done keeping in line with tradition or you can interpret it as a group of deposed wannabe elites trying to create a new gravy train elite class in this rapidly expanding religion that was toppling the ancient power structures, old religions and ruling classes of the time. The goal is to always have a group of people with secret knowledge, where you can only gain “salvation” through them. Christ destroyed this ancient model of a privileged class, allowing them a way to gain salvation through him free of charge.

"The highest development was in the Egyptian and Cabalistic systems, and it was blended with Christian thought in the schools of the Neo-Platonists and the Gnostics...Its studies were only kept alive during the Dark Ages among the Jews who were the chief exponents of its Cabalistic aspect...and it is still alive today." (Fraternity of inner Light, Dion Fortune)
Regardless of what you believe to be the motivation behind the Gnostic movement, I only mention it in order to draw parallels to the Kabala, Judaism and the ancient religions preceding it that were institutionalized forms of control. If you are a Christian then you are free to interpret this as you wish, however it is common knowledge amongst historians that this is a common characteristic among ancient religions. I minored in Anthropology and studied Latin American cultures to see many examples in the priestly classes of Native American cultures, since they were discovered at such a relatively late period of time comparatively they were able to be documented and studied objectively by outside observers to this day.

If religion is the opiate of the masses and the true believers have their book of knowledge and instructions, then in order for there to be a ruling elite to exploit them they also need their own book of knowledge and instructions. For Judaism this is known as Kabbala, which offers an occult explanation of the revelations of the prophets and history of the Israelites. Below is an excerpt from A Program for the Jews and Humanity by Rabbi Harry Waton, which I have quoted from several times already.
"There never was a time when any Jew believed that Jehovah spoke to Moses or to the Prophets in any other sense than we believe today that God - that is, existence - reveals himself through the minds of a Spinoza, a Hegel, a Marx, an Einstein and the like." (A Program for the Jews and Humanity, Harry Waton, p. 217)
"His (God's) intention will be realized through bloody struggles, wars and revolutions; the present social order will be destroyed together with all institutions that are bound up with the present social order. State capitalism and fascism will take the place of the present social order." (A Program for the Jews and Humanity, Harry Waton, p. 225).

As a Buddhist I am also intimately familiar with the teachings and doctrine of the Dhammapada, which is the complete opposite of organized religions in this respect. There is no organized structure or clergy/ruling elite, or secret knowledge or ceremonies. In fact the entire premise of Buddhism is built on universal egalitarian principles and self discovery of truth. The reason I mention this is because during Christ’s so called “missing years” it is my belief he was in the East where he learned of Buddhist philosophy and principles which in his time were already over 500 years old and he incorporated those principles into his teachings which are in the New Testament. I also wrote a paper on this in College. There are many very similar parables in The New Testament that are in the Dhammapada and the very use of parables as a teaching style seems to indicate this. I later found writers of a similar mind while researching this book.

"For centuries there have existed certain esoteric schools of mystical philosophy originating apparently in several Oriental currents of thought meeting in the Levant, Egypt, and the nearer East. We find in these schools elements of Buddhism, Zoroastrianism and Egyptian occultism mingled with Grecian mysteries, Jewish Cabalism, and fragments of ancient Syrian cults. Out of the hotch-potch of Oriental philosophy, magic, and mythology arose in the earlier centuries of the Christian era numerous Gnostic sects, and after the rise of Mohammedanism, several heretical sects among the followers of Islam, such as the Ismaelites, Durses, and Assassins, which found their inspiration in the House of Wisdom in Cairo. To the same sources may be traced the ideas that inspired such political-religious movements of the Middle Ages as those of the Illuminati, Albgenses, Cathari, Waldenses, Troubadours, Anabaptists, and Lollards. To the same inspirations must be assigned the rise of early secret societies. The Templars are said to have been initiated by the Assassins into anti-Christian and subversive mysteries, and we find similar traces of an old and occult origin in the Alchemists, the Rosicrucians, and the later mystical cults of the Swedenborgian is a familiar example." (The Anatomy of Revolution, by G.G. better known as 'Dargon,' author of The Nameless order, published by The Patriot, October 922).
Again you are free to decide what you wish doing your own research, but it is my interperatrion based on my knowledge and research that Christ having been exposed to Eastern knowledge and traditions through the Buddha’s teachings of the four noble truths and the eightfold path attempted to fuse these beliefs and teachings with the ancient teachings of his people the Israelites and in doing so took away the power from the elites exploiting the current system.

The Jews hated Christ for toppling their power structures and hegemony, regretfully enough against Jesus’s teachings and the complete opposite of his intentions there later emerged a new power structure and priestly class under Christianity now known as the Catholic chruch.

It is a long standing tradition amongst the Jewish people to hate Christ and Christians which you read about in the Bolsheviks chapter and can find countless other examples of in the appendix. The Jewish Communists mocked, tortured and killed the Christians in Russia and other European nations during the Communist revolution in the most demonic, degenerate and inhumane ways imaginable. This is also reflected by the attitude of many Jewish writers and publications to this day examples of which I will also provide in the appendix. They have hated Chirst ever since his offer of a new convenant and have never stopped trying to regain the control over the masses they lost over 2000 years ago. In order to achieve this goal they must destroy Christians and Christianity to reinstitute this ancient power structure which has since morphed into what we call Communism in the present day and propogated through their Kabbalistic secret societies and even the Catholic Church itself which is nothing but a Kabbalistic institution of Pharisees, cult ceremonies, lies, pedophilia and idol worship. If you actually read your Bible rather than having a “priestly class” read and interpret it for you, you will see that the Catholic Church is just a reincarnation of the institution Christ sought to destroy. Below are just a few quotes and excerpts that support my conclusions.

We done now? Because I can go on forever.

1976: Jewish owned movie studios in Hollywood produce two anti-Christian movies. "The Passover Plot" which portrays Christ as a revolutionary who uses drugs to trick people into thinking he was crucified. "The Sex Life If Jesus," Christ is portrayed in a series of sexual encounters including homosexual [Think about it -- time after time the Jews make movies portraying our Lord Jesus Christ as a Queer. How can any thinking Christian possibly believe these are God's People HOW STUPID CAN CHRISTIANS BE?] "ACTS THE MANY FACES OF JESUS" is built around the same theme. [Other movies made since 1976 with that same theme, that Jesus Christ was a drug addict and Queer are "JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR," "LAST TEMPTATION OF CHRIST," "HEAVEN ON EARTH -- this one was not about Christ but about a fallen woman angel," "OH GOD-1" and "OH GOD-2" -- while these did not portray Jesus as a Queer they did portray Almighty God as a stupid mortal man -- and these are only a few of the many] (Tribune Review, November 16, 1976).

I never said jews didn't hate christians, I said christian were their pets. The biblical doctrine of tolerance led us to the satanic world of today.

The battle is already won,if you have faith in Jesus and the father of all
This world belongs to Satan, this is true,just by taking a look its abundantly clear who rules this mortal world
Our kingdom is not of this world.
Nevertheless we must push back the darkness of sin & evil

Hello Mohammed, stop spreading blasphemous lies you read on Sup Forums

The biblical doctrine of salvation through faith is what freed the people in the first place from these people.

As I stated I am no Christian but there is a very specific reason the kikes hate Christianity. It is the only organization powerful enough, wealthy enough and organized enough to stop them

>Nevertheless we must push back the darkness of sin & evil

This will you follow in Christs footsteps and fight these people?

DEUS VULT

I'm glad you made the effort and it's really interesting to read, but it's still words versus facts. I would totally take up arms in the name of the christ to retake jerusalem, but it doesn't change the fact that jews played christians like a fiddle.

I don't doubt I was wrong about jesus though.

DEUS VULT

>It is the only organization powerful enough, wealthy enough and organized enough
The vatican?
Shit man, you almost tricked me into believing you actually knew what you were talking about.

>kike dies fighting kikes to keep the most sacred temple in kikedom for kikes

>The vatican?

umm obviously you did not read what I posted the Vatican works for them. I said Christianity as a demographic

>words versus facts
You are misinterpreting the facts based on your ignorance of history and the kikes goals.

That was Paul, Jesus was just a kike puritan.

There isn't a single mention of the vatican in your posts.

really, the bible isn't taking after the torah?

>The Jews hated Christ for toppling their power structures and hegemony, regretfully enough against Jesus’s teachings and the complete opposite of his intentions there later emerged a new power structure and priestly class under Christianity now known as the Catholic chruch.

I was very clear about this fact

>really, the bible isn't taking after the torah?

No not at all. In fact any respected Christian academic and scholar will tell you that the God of the New Testament and the God of the old aren't even the same god. You learn this in 101 desu.

Stop trying to defend your opinion based on ignorance and assumption and learn about the topic you presume to speak about in ignorance. I am not trying to be condescending but your position and ignorance only helps the Juden by you trying to spread their propaganda through your ignorance

jesus wasnt a jew. this is a fucking lie. modern jews didnt exist until several 100 years after new testament. almost all bible translations confuse translation of jew and jewish (one referencing the hebrew jews and the other people from the area of judea - like jesus of nazereth is jesus from nazereth, not that he worships or follows some nazereth faith). Look up Ioudaioi and see for yourself.

Also it is important to understand that in the Scriptures, the terms "Israel", "Judah" and "Jew" are not synonymous, nor is the House of Israel synonymous with the House of Judah. The course of history is widely divergent for the peoples properly classified under each of these titles. Accordingly, the authoritative 1980 Jewish Almanac says, "Strictly speaking it is incorrect to call an ancient Israelite a Jew or to call a contemporary Jew an Israelite or a Hebrew.

Jesus Christ had come to restore true religion and to denounce the hypocrisy of the religion of Judea. For that crime Jesus had been crucified. Consequently, Christianity is not a form of Judaism or simply Jewish prophecies fulfilled but 'the true philosophy'.

I would bet diamonds to donuts you have never even read the bible and know next to nothing about the history of Christianity or the Roman Empire.

I will assume with certainty you saw a meme saying Jesus was a Jew, then proceeded to believe anything propaganda any kike put in front of you to turn you against Christianity to further their cause.

I don't think jewish propaganda would be to say "hey guys we manipulated you all this time, you better hate us now".

You are playing checkers in a chess game desu. The religion itself is irrelevant, it is the social cohesiveness and doctrine of non leadership that is the problem to the kikes.

This all about control. Jesus was God tier at destroying the kikes

Then why did they win? Why is christianity crumbling under the weight of degeneracy?
If christians are so uncontrollable, wealthy and powerful thanks to jesus, why can't I shout in the streets against judes or even sandniggers without getting jailed?

I read Luke last night. About quarter of it is Jesus chewing out hypocrite (((sadducees))) and (((pharisees))). Seems like the jews just show up so they can tell Jesus how much they hate him for OMG healing someone on the sabbath before Jesus BTFOs them about their wickedness.

>Then why did they win?
The game is not over desu
>If christians are so uncontrollable, wealthy and powerful thanks to jesus, why can't I shout in the streets against judes or even sandniggers without getting jailed?

Christ freed them, but people are people desu, they are not following the scriptures they are following false idols. They need to be shown the error of their ways.Honestly bruv again no insult intended but you have no idea bout the game being played, why, or it's desired outcome. The kikes can never win unless they destroy Christendom

Is the Old Testament still canon, are you worshipping Yahweh the monotheist God of the Jews?

Check and check? The kikes brainwashed you. Congratulations.

ST. JOHN, Gospel of St. John 7:1 "After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would not walk in Jewry because the Jews sought to kill him."
ST. JUSTIN, martyr stated in 116 A. D. "The Jews were behind all the persecutions of the Christians. They wandered through the country everywhere hating and undermining the Christian faith."
POPE CLEMENT VIII "All the world suffers from the usury of the Jews, their monopolies and deceit. They have brought many unfortunate people into a state of poverty, especially the farmers, working class people and the very poor. Then as now Jews have to be reminded intermittently anew that they were enjoying rights in any country since they left Palestine and the Arabian desert, and subsequently their ethical and moral doctrines as well as their deeds rightly deserve to be exposed to criticism in whatever country they happen to live."
REV. GORDON WINROD, in his book The Keys to Christian Understanding, pages 114 - 115: "Judaism does not know Jesus Christ. Judaism hates Jesus Christ. When St. Paul was in Judaism, before he was converted to Christianity, he hated Jesus Christ and persecuted Christians and Christianity."
MARTIN LUTHER, sermon at Eisleben, a few days before his death, February, 1546: "Besides, you also have many Jews living in the country, who do much harm...You should know the Jews blaspheme and violate the name of our Savior day for day... for that reason you, Milords and men of authority, should not tolerate but expel them. They are our public enemies and incessantly blaspheme our Lord Jesus Christ, they call our Blessed Virgin Mary a harlot and her Holy Son a bastard and to us they give the epithet of changelings and abortions. Therefore deal with them harshly as they do nothing but excruciatingly blaspheme our Lord Jesus Christ, trying to rob us of our lives, our health, our honor and belongings."

>christianity crumbling
wrong, these people are judeo christians, they falsely believe that the jewish people were not abandoned after they killed christ, and that christians aren't the true chosen people now
this implies a lot and would radically change world politics

Well good luck turning up the tables with and RFID in your arm.

fucking hell mate check and check. Ego much? Try a reading a thread before posting retarded nonsense. You made a fool of yourself in an instant here. Show yourself the door

>Well good luck turning up the tables with and RFID in your arm.

Finally desu says something wise. The kikes use revelations as their playbook. Christians need to be shown the very definition of the Anti Christ is a kike

as the albert pike prediction says they purpose of world war three is to destroy christianity, but it will be the zionist(judeo christians) vs the muslims

user is wise

If you watch Graham Hancock's documentaries, he shows how the ancient civilizations all worshiped or told of stories about how bearded Aryan men came to them on a winged serpents and brought them civilization.
>Aryans bring civilization after voyaging on their sail ships or ancient aircraft
>The primitive savages all mistake your ship for a serpent
>Arrive in Levant, show how to be civilized to the locals who have weird elongated noses
>Local proto-rabbi gets mad that he was bested by a superior being, attempts to stab in back and twist the knife while crying out in pain, but gets his shit all fucked up instead
>Out of envy and a desire for revenge, invents oral tradition about how the "serpent" is evil and must be killed
>Eventually it gets written down in the Torah
>Descendants of the ancient Aryans get brainwashed as Christian cult-think spreads throughout Europe during the dark ages
>Fast forward to present, dumb fuck degenerated descendants of the Aryans are all ass-pained about "muh satanists" and "muh luciferians" and "muh serpents" because they're permanently integrated into the Jewish hive mind

>He didn't read the new testament

There's nothing else to say. If you believe both those things you're rejecting the gods of your people for the gods and theology of the Jew. You are brainwashed by kikes. Come back white man, come back to Mt Ida and Olympus. Come back to earthly glory rather than penance and suffering for the satanic God of the Jew.

bro please stop posting idiocy it is painfully obvious to everyone how retarded you are. The thread already shows conclusively what a retard you are bringing arguments from the post couple of posts that have already been smashed. Just leave if you want to spout nonsense. You have no idea wtf you are talking about .

I mean lol ffs I am not even Christian, this was established in the first 8 posts. You are a joke bruv please leave

they have you trapped user, jesus would not have wanted this to happen, the war between the muslims and christians(judeo or not) is a planned event ment for you to die so that christianity can be ultimately destroyed, turn your sword to the (((ones controlling us))) instead, mussies are shit i know, but its about the order of importance, always kill a kike before a sand nig.

There's no argument against it. Jesus himself cited the OT and it's all Jewish (read, not western) theology. Yahweh is a monotheist God a which is a middle Eastern Jewish (and Egyptian heretical) concept.

So go fuck yourself. That's the argument and there is no counter. Christians are a heretical sect of the Jews and they'll all worship the same sandnigger nonsense with some modifications.

Is it your habit to jump into the middle of a conversation you know nothing about to spout nonsense?

You are the very definition of a useful idiot. Anyone can say JEW THERE and you will run off like a rabid dog to attack whatever it is. We will call upon you when you are needed

>Jesus dies fighting kikes
>Kikes use his stories to bend their will

hurr into writing, hurr frog eat frog yum yum in my tum tum

being that spastic

Or you could just drop the whole stupid pile of shit and go back to worshipping white deities rather than Yahweh of the Jews.

We had morals and philosophy far better than the disgusting Christians before they got the upper hands and burned all the schools and scrolls.

>everyone that has been on this thread saw from my very first post I have no clue what I am talking about
>then you proceeded to expose this fact
>I will continue talking idiotic nonsense however like I know wtf I am talking about without like a kike does though at least they do this on purpose

you need to leave

>couple of posts that have already been smashed
Who's got an inflated ego already?
You've smashed nothing, all you've done is long ass series of posts stating that jesus was hated by jews. But it doesn't change the fact that vatican is holding the christian power and that no matter how against it christians are, as a rule of thumb they're subscribing to that christianity is about tolerance shit that led to world to be forged to the jewish vision.

The christian doctrine ultimately handed them all the power. And no amount of wishful thinking that the sheep could uprise will change that.

this

again you are playing checkers in a chess game. You and retarded leaf are a perfect couple. Your opinion on anything at this point is irrelevant. You are a pawn in the game, no shame in it you have a purpose still

It's not nonsense. It's a fact. Supposed white people caring about their people all the while trotting out worship of a sandnigger deity is the pinnacle of philosophical and spiritual cuckoldry. There is no excuse for it. The Abrahamic religions are a pox on this earth.

Your strategy, shitheel, is not working.

>It's not nonsense. It's a fact. Supposed white people caring about their people all the while trotting out worship of a sandnigger deity

herp depr look how retarded I am I will unite the white western world under paganism! Nigger stfu and gas yourself

A pawn gets promoted to queen, a fool (you) get sacrificed for this to happen.
You shouldn't use chess analogies, they easily come back to bite you in the ass.

>Lol I'm going to worship first century cultural Marxism, the first sneaky truck by the Jews on the empire. Jesus was totes against Judaism. Thats why he quoted the OT and why it's STILL CANON.

Go fuck yourself you brainwashed christfaggot. No one is going to unite under your monotheistic Jewish subversion ever again.

>Go fuck yourself you brainwashed christfaggot. No one is going to unite under your monotheistic Jewish subversion ever again.

nigger go back to your coloring book and crayons, you are so one dimensional and obtuse it is cringeworthy

You think that yhwh is anything but the idea of the mind body and soul, you are retarded, god does not exist as the man in the sky he exist as the universe itself.
and again judeo christianity is not christianity, i am already having my feet wet with antulius and the rest and can see the similarities the philosophical approach to explaining the universe. it seems to me to based off of sacred geometry in the end which explains the apparent mathematical nature of the universe, bridges the "we wuz simulations" types and the "god created everything"ists when you think of the universe (in an energy sense) as a torus, a torus that can only be created around a focal point of energy, that energy is 'god' and we live inside his energy field and also(as were made in his image) we are an energy field too comprising some smaller things reality and universe, and this goes infinitely in both directions of macro and micro
>remember gnostics have always been persecuted by the jews

you and leaf are uneducated and simple minded, not your fault. just go about your day. You are not needed here, thanks for posting

We already had that. It was called Physis, or Natura.

Anything relating to sand nigger monotheistic traditions and theology is Christianity. Whatever you're describing has nothing to do with first century cultural marxism.

You're all bark no bite, faggot.

>Jews hate Christ and Christianity
> I hate Jews
>I hate Christianity because JEWS

>what you are describing has nothing to do with christ
That is wrong as christ would teach things like this, its just that you, and the jews though the catholic church couldn't into his message either, were very selective with what they taught, and made it into some boogeyman in comparison to marx, suck a dogs dick leaf

Well duh. Anyone who crossed the kikes is put to death. Are you even paying attention?

(((you)))

The schism didn't happen until long after the crusades, retard.

Yeah sure, If not ahmed I musty be shlomo.
Have fun "just pretending" to be their slave.

b-but jesus is a kike on a stick! stop worshipping foreign gods! retrace your family lign to the first tribe of your family and worship the gods they worshipped!

Brain meme.jpg

You know what other "prophet" died fighting (((them)))?

The one that wasn't BTFO by (((them))) and the Romans. The one who's followers still openly detest (((them)))

you are retard, the orthodox and church was split by the time of the sack of constantinople.

To die would be awfully big adventure - Peter Pan

Stop being a pussy it is time for another crusade. What better way to die is there than slaying kikes

Honestly question for you larping faggots, clearly you dont practice the real teachings of fundamental Christianity but lets say for a second you do.

I assume like all larping fags you're on of those social Darwinism. race realist ""christian"" pegan nazi larpers.
Now my only question is, what do you think happens when you die? What do you think happens to the brown races when they die? You think blacks would just go to hell simply for being black and you'd get to heaven and see Hitler and the roman legion and the 3rd riech and the confederates and any other weird wrong side of history people will embrace you in the light and you wouldnt see a single black person there? How do you think your politics are going to work in god kingdom? you really think you'll be smiling down from heaven?

>What better way to die is there than slaying kikes
Dying of old among your loving family decades after having gotten rid of them.

you don't go slaying kikes with that mindset, only pussies go off the promise of eventual reward

>get to heaven and see Hitler and the roman legion and the 3rd riech and the confederates

user brought a tear to my eye hoping to see this day
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

"Jesus, the King of the Jews"

stop roleplaying you absolute faggot

STAND UP AND FIGHT THEN, IF YOU AREN'T READY TO DIE FOR YOUR CONVICTIONS AND YOUR PEOPLE YOU ARE NOTHING, WORSE THAN NOTHING, YOUR LIFE IS MEANINGLESS. STAND THE FUCK UP NOW TODAY!

I ment Reformation, my bad.

WHAT WILL YOU DO TO STOP THE KIKES ROACH? WILL YOU GENTLE INTO THAT GOOD NIGHT?

WILL YOU DO NOTHING WHILE THE KIKE STILLS EVERYTHING FROM YOU?

youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s

what are you waiting for roach? The kikes own you, when will YOU STAND UP?