Federal Prosecutor Investigating Visa Fraud by Wasserman Schultz Shot (((Himself))) in Head

>no gun was found

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/officials-federal-prosecutor-investigating-fraud-wasserman-schultzs-district-shot-head-no-gun-found-scene/

Other urls found in this thread:

sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/hollywood/fl-sb-hollywood-whisenant-ruled-suicide-20170810-story.html
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/officials-federal-prosecutor-investigating-fraud-wasserman-schultzs-district-shot-head-no-gun-found-scene/
archive.is/MiTs0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beranton_Whisenant
archive.fo/dl6jH
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=newssearch&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjzjNTw78_VAhXKrFQKHToABfgQu4gBCCgoATAA&url=http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article166516317.html&usg=AFQjCNGw5caKuMV2lke_fzLPUWy5z8nz7A
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=newssearch&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjzjNTw78_VAhXKrFQKHToABfgQu4gBCCkoAjAA&url=http://www.cbsnews.com/news/beranton-whisenant-jr-federal-prosecutor-suicide-florida/&usg=AFQjCNHwY5t4LnKZ0DZcMBj5mGNbCCA9FQ
wptv.com/news/state/federal-prosecutor-beranton-j-whisenant-jr-found-dead-on-hollywood-florida-beach
newsweek.com/whisenant-fake-news-far-right-theory-618744
newsone.com/3714794/beranton-whisenant-death-prompts-florida-police-investigation/
archive.is/4RLyl
heavy.com/news/2017/05/beranton-whisenant-attorney-federal-prosecutor-jr-j-bernaton-miami-beach-photos-hollywood-florida/
archive.is/rQ6ar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I know this is gonna slide so i'm bumping myself

He slipped and fell on a bullet, nothing to see here.

what the fuck man, this madness has to stop

nothing to see here

Any other link? I've shared stuff from that site and faggot normies call it fake news

Are the normies starting to see how evil the demorats are?

Why the fuck aren't these people all secluded they know this shit is going to happen look at the track record.

Original report:
sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/hollywood/fl-sb-hollywood-whisenant-ruled-suicide-20170810-story.html

I see a lot more violence coming.

Wut

another one on the clinton kill count

all this proves is that democrats are competent

lol, you just can't grasp how normie normie head-space works.... they are all going to die believing the rotten lies of this world and they're okay with it

And bootlickers say cops aren't corrupt as shit

Probably pulled the trigger themselves

>no gun was found
Uh oh

BASED BLACK MAN MUST BE AVENGED

>surely the cabal running the planet will give up if we just elect trump

heh

hmm what a good day to be a goy

His name was Beranton Whisenant

>no gun was found
The body washed ashore. Maybe the gun is still where he shot himself?

What kind of sorcery is this.

Fucking DNC man, they're so goddamn corrupt how many people so far have they taken out?

kills himself with invisible gun

this happened a while ago I dont know why there wasnt more attention then or why this is being posted now, but it is bullshit that they keep getting away with murder.

THE FAR RIGHT'S FAKE NEWS STORY OF THE WEEK HAS HIJACKED THE TRAGIC DEATH OF BERANTON WHISENANT

You'd think with all the advanced technology an untraceable poisons that they would pick less blunt assassination methods.

>The body of Beranton Whisenan was found on a Florida beach with possible head trauma or possible head gunshot wound. Miranda Grossman, a Hollywood police spokeswoman, reported that his body was found at 6:30 am May 25, by a passerby on the city's beach. He was wearing a dress shirt and black pants. Hollywood police detectives working to determine if the death was a homicide, suicide or something else. All of Whisenant personal effects were on his body, so robbery is not a motive.
>All of Whisenant personal effects were on his body, so robbery is not a motive.
>robbery is not a motive
Huh.

OH LOOK, ANOTHER PERSON INVESTIGATING THE DEMOCRATS "MYSTERIOUSLY" BEING SUICIDED

WOW HILLARY AND (((WASSERMAN))) ARE SO FUCKING LUCKY THAT ALL THEIR INVESTIGATORS END UP DEAD

fake news

Clearly it was a robbery gone wrong!

>'the cryptic words 'Oy Vey' were written on the back of his body in what is supposedly golden glitter glue'
Oh fuck

>thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/officials-federal-prosecutor-investigating-fraud-wasserman-schultzs-district-shot-head-no-gun-found-scene/

archive.is/MiTs0

News today is that it was (((ruled))) a suicide

HOLY SHIT NIGGER! CIA NIGGERS AT IT AGAIN

Unironically a based black man.

bump

So the facts hurt your feelings and now it's fake news? A man was murdered. They found no weapon. It was ruled a suicide. The fact that a corrupt government decided that a murdered man killed himself by shooting himself with his finger should be more tragic than the murder itself.

How does this guy have a fully built out wiki article?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beranton_Whisenant

"C'MON GANG THIS IS JUST ANOTHER COINCIDENCE" - Benjamin Shapiro

Fun fact:
The city of Hollywood, FL, which is in Wasserman-Schultz's district, is where the 9/11 hijackers sojourned for a while before attacking the World Trade Center. Also, it was documented that possible Israeli Mossad agents were operating in a house only a few blocks from where the terrorists were staying in the city. Look up journalist Christopher Ketcham's work on these subjects.

That district is shady as hell, even more so with DWS representing it.

This. Occam's razor cuts deeply.

>The U.S. attorney’s office and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) determined that his death had no connection to his employment as a prosecutor or his federal criminal cases, leaving the death investigation to the Hollywood Police Department. Hollywood police and the Broward medical examiner’s office declined numerous public records requests on Whisenant’s death.

>The lack of information from authorities about his death opened the door for hypotheses.

Is there anyone else that is covering this or just gatewaypundit? Isn't that a fake news site?

Your god damn right I got a hypotheses.

Archive just (((in case))):
archive.fo/dl6jH

I checked it out others are reporting

>thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/officials-federal-prosecutor-investigating-fraud-wasserman-schultzs-district-shot-head-no-gun-found-scene/
Confirmed on CBS news. They did NOT mention "No gun found".

>google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=newssearch&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjzjNTw78_VAhXKrFQKHToABfgQu4gBCCgoATAA&url=http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article166516317.html&usg=AFQjCNGw5caKuMV2lke_fzLPUWy5z8nz7A

>google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=newssearch&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjzjNTw78_VAhXKrFQKHToABfgQu4gBCCkoAjAA&url=http://www.cbsnews.com/news/beranton-whisenant-jr-federal-prosecutor-suicide-florida/&usg=AFQjCNHwY5t4LnKZ0DZcMBj5mGNbCCA9FQ

It is also on the Miami Herald and CBS news.

atleast we have a fighting chance now, if hillary had won every user on this board would be in the wrong-think death camps

Indeed it does.

Where the fuck is Sessions? Why isn't the "Justice" Department investigating the murder of one of their own, at all? I guess he's too busy throwing Sheriff Joe Arpaio in prison for defending our borders.

Suicide by invisible death ray gun????

The possible Mossad agents in the city were posing as "Israeli art students" in 2001, who were there on visas. This might have something to do with the dead federal prosecutor's visa fraud investigation. Just a thought. Hollywood, FL could be a possible hotbed for Israeli intelligence agents operating in the United States, who are possibly responsible for the prosecutor's death, if it was not a suicide.

Don't you understand that marijuana is the single most important thing to prosecute?

>all personal effect
>so robbery is not a motive

His name was Seth (panda) Berenton

danke, fellas

I am baffled by the wiki article cataloging his entire career

Say if they ban guns like the left wants us to do. Then how are they going to cover up for these obvious murders if no one has a gun anymore?

Bump

>no illegal gun was found

Sessions probably confiscated Berenton's gun

>on suspicion of loitering

>Occam's Razor
>Not one of the most flawed memes there is

It only ever applies to the most mundane of things and rejects any kind of critical thinking. If his body washed ashore then there's only two potentially scenarios where and how he committed suicide

>He swam out into the ocean
>Shot himself
>The gun sunk
>He washed ashore
>He did this method for reasons that (((Occam's Razor))) can't explain

>He rode some kind of boat out into the ocean
>Perched himself on the edge of it
>Shot himself
>His body fell in the water and then washed ashore
>The gun sunk or it's still on the boat
>The boat which has never been found
>He did this method for reasons that (((Occam's Razor))) can't explain

Occam's Razor is literally for retards to feel intelligent. It's barely one step below arguing (((semantics))). I don't even care if you're memeing because some spastic will see it and think you're being sincere. If you are being sincere you should use a razor on yourself.

Why is he important? And anyone could of taken the gun. Shit it's a free gun.

I bet you're baffled by a lot of things.

>The body washed ashore.
Says who? The two links say it was found on the beach.
wptv.com/news/state/federal-prosecutor-beranton-j-whisenant-jr-found-dead-on-hollywood-florida-beach

People will start washing ashore with pillows on their faces.

TL:DR occams razor is useful hahaha

Bump this shit faggots! Can anybody stay alive long enough to finish an investigation or testify? These people don't have security detail?

I saw this episode of Columbo. Leslie Nielsen was a CIA operator and was killed by the west coast chief

>hahaha

I know it's only mid afternoon, but I'll be damned if I'm not super tired.

Why don't we all take a nap?

Lol, death by pillow. We believe it had something to do with one of the local dolphin gangs.

Fuck off sleepy faggot

Damage control from 2 months ago when the story first broke:

newsweek.com/whisenant-fake-news-far-right-theory-618744

Seriously. Where are you getting the idea the body "washed ashore?" All these links say it was found on the beach, not that it washed ashore.

>Locals found his body in the water. “When the tide came in he obviously was caught in the surf and tumbling, about a 35-year-old African-American man, very well-dressed, wearing a sort of a casual business shirt, black pants, and all of his personal effects were on him and that's what we found unusual,” one of them told the local NBC affiliate.
This is the first link to mention this.

So .... at what point does the average American finally admit that Washington is run by a giant Mafia cartel and that they call protection money "taxes"?

This is every government ever and if you're waiting for normies to break their conditioning you might as well prepare for the heat death of the universe cause it ain't happening.

newsone.com/3714794/beranton-whisenant-death-prompts-florida-police-investigation/

Somewhere around ~50% of voters.

Easy with the conspiracy theories, goy

investigation concluded today it was suicide

Bump for justice

This, politically the world hasn't evolved much and medieval strong arming is still how things are done behind the scenes.

For fuck sake Trump married off his daughter to prince jew so he wouldn't get JFK'd

If that isn't feudalism idk what is

archive.is/4RLyl

We got referenced by news week

I read their article and not once did they mention his current case and what he was doing. Just "nope nope ebil nazis on Sup Forums, nope #stillwithher"

I would have no problem accepting a suicide premise if there was any evidence presented to support it like history of depression, relationship problems, job problems, financial problems, etc. But local police haven't released any info and I can't find any online

Thanks for articulating that argument better than I could have, kudos

No chimpout this time?

wouldnt be surprised, martha stewarts insider trading scandal shortly after 9/11 was rooted in south palm beach

I chuckle at the idea of reptilians controlling everything.
Then I look at Debbie Wasserman-Schultz

>columbo
Ubderrated

I'd love to see these CIA fucks get doxxed. How many Dem connected murders have to happen before normies start to notice?

Bump

Chimpouts don't happen spontaneously.

>possible head trauma or possible head gunshot wound
what do you want to be there will be no autopsy statement?

bullshit (((heavy))) article starts promulgating the "washed up" meme in the same article admits they don't know if he died on teh scene or elsewhere

heavy.com/news/2017/05/beranton-whisenant-attorney-federal-prosecutor-jr-j-bernaton-miami-beach-photos-hollywood-florida/

Let's archive it
archive.is/rQ6ar