White women with nigger eyes= full of shit

Everybody has herd "brown eyes= full of shit", but I think there is actually some truth to this. Growing up basically all of the white women club rats/ sluts that wern't jewish american princesses had brown eyes. Black women and jews are like the easiest lays, any barfly will tell you that. But as far as white women with brown eyes, are they less empathetic because they have part nigger (ex: sicilian chicks are despised by Italian women because so many sicilians are blacked (blood line) and act completely amoral

Jesus Christ you people are so fucking stupid.

Americans are quite literally retarded

Dark eyes, dark soul.

You think people with brown eyes are less empathetic? That's funny considering you don't sound very empathetic yourself.

go on

Dark Souls

>herd

I haven't really felt things since Afghanistan, doesn't mean I want to be stuck with someone as cold as me. I'd say I'm like 75% Dexter, minus the murder

>white women with brown eyes
so...not white women then

You best not fuck with us brown-eyed people then. We're vicious animals.

Everybody keeps saying that. What does that mean?

Browneyes getting BTFO.

>75% dexter

It means you can not be fully white if you have brown eyes. This is a satire board though, so who knows if I'm serious or not

Fire fights are fun. I've had sex with more women than is socially acceptable or normal. I don't like most people. I do very well in sales, as I can basically convince people to do whatever I want.

Nah m8. My wife is hot, red pilled, an alpha businesswoman, pregnant with my third white kid and has brown eyes.

My brown eyes are fairly pretty. They have hints of green in them.

I had a 50/50 shot at blue eyes. But in a way I'm sort of glad I didn't get them because the faces of blue-eye men are usually more feminine-looking. It isn't directly related to the color of their eyes themselves either; it's the entire face.

Well, I certainly value the opinions of a sociopath on empathy then.

>feminine looking
Oh you mean White

Blue eyes rhymes with poo eyes for a reason...

Green eyes= ubermench, blue eyed women are very pretty but they are statistically way more likely to be alcoholics and competitive. I want a wife, not a drinking bro

Wooo woo faggot alert!

this.

Brown eye subhuman detected.

I'm white and have a masculine face. My eyes are brown though. I can give a legit killer stare, but I'm a sweet hippie boy at heart.

Blue eyes often make men look more feminine. It has something to do with the gene for blue eyes affecting the appearance of the face too.

Sociopaths are impulsive, I'm calculating. Also I think there are definately levels of it. Its not that I don't feel anything, just not the same as the way most people do

>Its not that I don't feel anything, just not the same as the way most people do

You mean the way most people FRONT doing?

Most of the time people just say they feel the way that is socially expected, I suspect you are actually the norm minus the fronting.

>masculine
Oh you mean black, now I'm catching on

NEVER TRUST A WOMEN EVER.
Next dumb fucking thread.

>slide thread
go to hell you kike scum

You sure you're not a kike then?

Brown eyes are the fastest way to deduce if someone in your ancestry got BLACKED, SPIC'D or KEBAB'D. Easiest way to find out if someone's racially unpure. Brown eyed whites are living, breathing examples of how the Jews won.

>in b4 d&c shill
Yeah I'm not gonna muddy up the racial lineage of pure whites simply because a jew says so. A brown eyed white is basically the same as a shitskin and they will hang with them on the day of the rope.

My ex wife was such a kike that she celebrated Christmas with me just because she wanted a tree and presents. Negative, celtic german living in burgerland

What about pale skinned arabs (i.e. asyrians, those decended from French crusaders, etc)

>dog eyes still thinks he's relevant cuz he looks like a girl

nigga what

Almost nobody has the level of purity you seem to be implying.

Blue eyed people make up 8% of the world pop, about 560 million people. They share a common ancestor living less than 6000 years ago. Some European countries have populations that are 97% blue eyed.

So many people with a recessive trait in such a short amount of time. Blue eyes is a sign of inbreeding. But, blue eyed inbreeders call it "purity".

Green eyes= Ubermench? I've always had this obsession with redheads, I mean the super freckly ginger ones and I cannot explain why other than I'm mostly Irish, but I'm brown haired and bronze skinned green eyed