Eden: Paradise Lost viewers are shocked at the "sexist and homophobic" behaviour of the camp's men

So I just recently started watching this reality show/ documentary where they got a group of people to start a commune and try to survive in the scottish woods for a year. Less than 6 weeks in all the men have abandoned the women and formed their own group because the women weren't doing any real work. The designated Hunters and builders and even the camp chef are all males and the women are basically just asked to do basic chores which they still can't do and they fuck around building shitty "experimental" huts. They all also cry when they slaughter animals to eat.

The women on the show all threw a fit and said "it's got nothing to do with women and men you're all just sexists" etc and needless to say theres been articles written about how the show is sexist because the men aren't willing to carry the women.

radiotimes.com/news/2017-08-11/viewers-outraged-by-sexist-and-homophobic-men-on-eden-paradise-lost

I highly recommend this show for some good laughs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uuh-Ui_ZKTk
youtube.com/watch?v=gVgIW_pBcdI
youtube.com/watch?v=FhrkMnS8Jnw
mywatchseries.to/serie/eden
youtube.com/watch?v=0hu8p-NYSkE
radiotimes.com/news/2017-08-11/viewers-outraged-by-sexist-and-homophobic-men-on-eden-paradise-lost
web.archive.org/web/20170811205240/http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2017-08-11/viewers-outraged-by-sexist-and-homophobic-men-on-eden-paradise-lost
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where can I watch this filth? Or better yet, highlight clip, reality shows suck.

What did they do that was homophobic?

where can I watch it?

I dunno it's on the tv channels propriety web player here in England, Probably just torrent it.

tpbonion.com/search/Eden:%20Paradise%20Lost/0/99/200

If that show was to run to its natural conclusion all the men would be hunting and building shelters while the women stayed at home cooking and cleaning and cranking out kids.

Yeah i mean nobody want's to say it but the only reason you would ever have women in that type of community is to produce kids.

Yeah fuck that, ain't gonna watch through an hour of annoying fags trying to survive in the wild

Is there at least one butch lady who tries to be "us hunters, amirite?!" And fails horribly?

Every single day we can see very clearly how women are yet we have to all kid ourselves that is not at all happening.

It is the reason so many people are depressed and have to be on drugs, people cannot deal with lying to themselves for long periods.

No, all the women fail miserably immediately and give up on trying.

All the footage of them is inane chatter while eating.

Didn't the same thing happen in Dutch survivor?

Yup.
Basically, when in a stress situation. Women just don't survive on their own.

They were pricks for throwing "Beardy and Black" out. The fuckers were right for burning their shit when they left, so the rest of the group couldnt binge on it.

They got camera crews and stuff following right? So there's a limit to how real this is. Do they get airlifted back to civilization when they start starving or what?

Probably just used words like faggot against the beta male orbiters in the group.

Reading the article apparently they started with 20 something and ended with 10 so you can opt out if it's too hard.

Of course you can leave if you want thats true of anything. It's not a reality show its more of a documentary.

Theres no diary rooms and talking to the camerea or a grand prize. The people who went just wanted to do it.

oh god i fucking love it
anyone creating condensed non-faggy versions with all the good bits? i hate seeing the same moments replayed and rehashed 11 times

I'm guessing because they weren't actively having sex with each other every single minute of filming, and this is in europe don't forget, it constituted homophobia

>giving a shit about anything on TV in 2017

There's your problem.

Reminds me of the bear grylls survivel island or something like that. Women only cry, bitch about pointless shit, bitch against each other and get nothing done. Men get shit done.
It's on youtube if anybody wants to see it and it's not shit like Op's show

What are the rules as far as relationships and sex? If you're never going to get laid (much less reproduce with anyone) then the whole premise of this show is off.

> more like cunter-gatherers

>tfw when you just experienced Islamic tolerance

Fornication is a sin

Did any of the men take the lead of the women? You can get women to do what you want if you are an authoritative figure to them, and it also helps if they want to fuck you. Women need direction but it only works if they respect you.

In theory that should be enough, but modern women were a mistake so I wouldn't be surprised if they picked the biggest self-entitled liberal retards possible for the women on the show.

Usually with these shows they do a long interview process for muh diversity and make sure that they get the most drama filled annoying bitches ever.

In b4 we mention Dutch BASED Castaway/Survivor program with Men vs Women.

I'm sure if any of the men had even tried to be authoritative to the women, there would have been a worldwide screeching of SEXISM and the man in question would have been immediately removed from the show and then publicly castrated

>The men are doing the BASED man things. Bloody women make a bloody show of us.

I don't ever watch tv but in this case I'll make an exception.

What a coincidence that powerful human institutions like churches would tell men not to fuck.

Ultimately if the whole thing isn't about reproduction, if everyone knows that eventually they'll walk off this set and go back to their modern lives, then all their motives are totally different from the "survival" or "primal" environment this show thinks it creates.

Just google "Watch series"
Search for "Eden"
First result will be the one.

Watch season 2, thats the one with all the disgusting sexists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God told us not to fornicate

youtube.com/watch?v=uuh-Ui_ZKTk

The only real utility women have is as sperm receptacles. If these Eden sluts weren't putting out the men had no reason to provide for them.

This is why the apocalypse isn't an entirely a bad thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=gVgIW_pBcdI

So much this.
The men become as bad as old women as the show goes on and it's just grown men behaving like 12-year-old girls, shit stirring and making drama instead of doing any work.
"Beardy and Black" as you call them were out fishing for food while the rest of them, lead by a group of adult men, were sitting in their hut bitching and ousting the actual men.

women are great at having and raising families why the fuck did they throw that away to LARP that they're contributing very much in shitty office buildings. we need to venerate motherhood and wives much more

Obligatory post

this is just like every time this format of show has been produced.

youtube.com/watch?v=FhrkMnS8Jnw

mywatchseries.to/serie/eden

There isn't a single valid link. Everywhere I click, new pop up windows appear with ads. How do I get past that?

Is there not a proxy or something you could use? It's free to watch in Britain on 4OD but, being British, I don't know if there are working proxies for Channel 4 stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=0hu8p-NYSkE

Vidup.me domain worked for me. thanks.

There was a woman who just bult a fucking massage parlor and she just wanted to do that all the time. The men told her to fuckoff and she left the show.

install ublock origin
Click watch this link, then click 'click here to play' (note you may have to click twice).

Then you should be taken to the site.

Same thing is happenig right now on some UK TV show. Don't know the name i don't watch TV

>There was a woman who just bult a fucking massage parlor and she just wanted to do that all the time.

So, she wanted to be the tribal prostitute? I'm not sure what she thinks the demand is for massages in less than 50 people.

Holy shit is this the redpilled Survivor we've all been waiting for?

There was another reality show: the Island.
They had a men island and a women island. Every season was the same, the situation at the men island changed every week and they built ships and villages and it was fun to see how far the women would deperish without even trying.

always archive

web.archive.org/web/20170811205240/http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2017-08-11/viewers-outraged-by-sexist-and-homophobic-men-on-eden-paradise-lost

oops

Does this show that women are useless, or that society is creating useless women?

Anyone else surprised that (((Channel 4))) allowed this to air?

Both.

Probably only wanted to show how "sexist" men are.

Is Anton a jew? Because he acts like a dirty jew.

>American trying to do a European man's job and failing

>Anyone else surprised that (((Channel 4))) allowed this to air?

Shows on now, Channel 4

Was there any rape? Some of the women are VERY attractive.

Yes, some people committed crimes while being filmed because that's a smart thing to do.

>MUH BIOLOGY IS TEH SEXIST!!!
>UNIVERSE HAS EXISTED FOR MULTIPLE BILLIONS OF YEARS.
>LIFE HAD TO STRUGGLE FOR BILLIONS OF YEARS.
>ITS END RESULT IS WRONG BECAUSE OF ZEH SHOCKING REALITY CHECK!!!
>BUT MUH FEELINGS!!!!.
Kys.

Hey man, people fucked all the time on Big Brother.

I'll give this a watch.

There was a Bear Grill show where they put men on one island and women on the other. The men do great and the women get food given to them by the producers.

The latter. I read a lot of 19th century memoirs and the women were capable.

We live in a bubble created by a couple of decades in the middle of the 20th century. Up until about 1920 women were an integral part of the material economy -- they made all the clothes the family wore, grew or raised most of the food on the family table and were responsible for creating the family's workforce as well as ensuring retirment in old age.

After the IR and when everyone moved into the towns and cities, women became completely removed from the material economy and every single thing they used to make and provide was now provided for with her husband's wages.

>They got camera crews and stuff following right?
some shows have gotten around this by giving the people their own cameras and shit

They also worked on the farms, back then you couldn't afford NOT to have everyone in your family help out.

My grandma worked in the vineyards all her life, well into her 70s. Ruined her back. Never complained. Certainly worked harder than I ever have in my life and almost all the men my age I know.

the camera men are people also participating under the same rules and the rest are stationary cams.

all this butthurt over a phone.
oh you're supposed to go in for what, a year, and cant call out for anything
this show is retarded.

>European not doing his job

One guy fights another guy.

One of them then cries and wants to go home.

Apparently the came is close to civilization so if the contestants disagree with the producers they can just walk out and to a nearby pub?

is like that discovery show 'naked and afraid' where they send two retards (one male one female) to jungle and flim them saying dumb shit loudly while "surviving" for a few days?

>Achmed, the post.

>Less than 6 weeks in all the men have abandoned the women and formed their own group because the women weren't doing any real work.
Well, yeah. If you can't fuck them, then they have no use. So what's the point of keeping them around to saddlebag you?

I got super salty when the final three people in our first edition of survivor were women. Men built their camps and shit, and then they just voted them out one by one.

Wasn't there a show like this on a desert island where they divided the men and women and the women were so useless they had to bring a man over to help them?

lol, i hope that loud mouthed blonde bitch burned in her hut.
if she wouldnt fuck, shes useless for anything else.

This sounds like delightful trash. I'll have to look it up.

>try to survive in the scottish woods
half the fucking plants are edible. the most interesting thing would be shitting and hunting by throwing rocks.
What the fuck are they doing?
Where's my money to live out in the Scottish woods?

Literally ruined by cunts and faggots. The men went to the woods to hunt and survive, while "the progressives" (legit called themselves that) decided to sit in a house built by the men, and moan, complain and bitch.

The fuckups then didn't even use all their pork or lamb because the shitlibs were crying

They usually exchange pussy to survive

It's pretty much what happens in real life too. Men are productive and tend to be more solitary, women get nothing done but group together. That is why democracy is a scam if women are allowed to vote.

All they can find is leftover buckfast and frosty jack

If anything feminists should be complaining that the producers of the show picked really bad females. They should reboot the series but all the males are neckbeard fedoralords or skinnyfats, and the women are all CEOs/Doctors.

and you can see why progressives died out so fast in the before time.
and since we coddle them now with things like welfare, what a danger it really is.

that society reverted very quickly back to what humans are hard wired to do.

I'll bet channel 4 didnt show half the real shit that went down on that show

Like pottery. I can't wait for the hard times to come and the "progressives" get put in their rightful place as serfs tending the land.

The black guy was whiny but I sympathised with him, the collective decision making was woeful and was right to leave them

"Democracy" is a tool used by the weak to subjugate the strong. A king is necessary in such an economic arrangement.

Hmm, really makes you think. It's almost as if this is the most efficient way for societies to be organized, and those that did not organize this way died out.

They had a hunter who brought his own rifle, he spent 2 weeks hunting and didn't find a thing.

This really seems to be the case. I still think voting should just be for people who work though. Women who support themselves have a different view and personality than a lot of modern whores who do nothing but ride cock.

there's been research in the eighties:
men have innate racism
women have innate sexism on top of that

>used to exchange
fixed that for you

recent post on heartiste or trm or something

One of the women literally was a doctor.

They didn't!
Anyone remember the "medical emergency" being shown in the "to come next time" bits? Loads of shit was missing.

The real funny is that midway through 3 girls left and they didn't even name them because they had contributed fuck all to the narrative of men are evil and girls rool

HOW FUCKING DARE YOU
I AM LITERALLY SHAKING
IT'S CURRENT YEAR AND EVERYONE IS EQUAL
WHY CAN'T WE BE MORE LIKE AUSTRALIA HOW THEY TREAT THEIR SOLDIERS EQUALLY

This was exactly the same shit with that Bear Gryll's 'the Island' show.

The women were absolutely fucking useless - wouldn't even kill the pigs that the producers gave them to try and stop them starving and had to be rescued, while the men killed a fucking crocodile.

In the end Bear Grylls cucked out and made it into a 'everyone did great, you're all winners!11' sort of shit and completely glossed over the women obviously lost by any conceivable metric.

lmao I search for this show on twitter and women all over the UK are having meltdowns over how mean the men are. I've never seen the show, what have men done that's so bad?

Ive read a book written by some hardcore survival dude and he said if there is a male survivor group and there is even 1 woman, she must either shag all of them or nobody. Otherwise there is too much bad blood and people will go efter each other, endangering the whole survival thingy