Chelsea Handler calls for Trump to be removed by the military

What now trumpkins?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
youtube.com/watch?v=Cl4GWOkvDeM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Surely history will remember the comedians.

now we prosecute her for inciting armed rebellion against the lawful rule

Nobody cares what that dried up cooz thinks.

Calling for a military coup of the POTUS?

I don't think that's OK.

Such an undignified animal.

Oh look, another unfunny libfag trying to be relevant again, color me shocked

Leftist Networks(working with Islamist Networks) backed by Globalists & Deep State want to do a Coup/Civil War in the US.

[KB Thread Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

It's going to be a "US Spring" operation with similar blueprints as the Arab Spring & Ukraine.

So, she's advocating a coup? I'm pretty sure that's treason

I really hope she gets prosecuted for sedition

for the lulz

Hey, remember all those liberals who shit on military and police for decades, calling them racist, sexist and violent thugs?

Yeah, welcome to payback. Also, those people are highly republican. Wonder why...

Literally sedition.

YAASSS

NOW IS YOUR CHANCE KIDS

FIGHT IN DUMBLEDORE'S ARMY

DEFEAT VOLDEMORT

Yeah I don't think your #RESIST twitter slacktivism appeals to military generals as much as it appeals to weak children.

only if it fails

>hello I'm a liberal and I want a military junta

>publicly advocating for a military coup of a democratically elected president

fucking kikes

i have no idea who this moron is, but i hope she gets a visit from the secret service

a fucking tweet

why do these fucking jews have such a problem with democracy all of a sudden the one time their mindrape on the public fails to get them the outcome they want. Shut the fuck up kikes

I fucking hate these liberals. ANY time someone fights back it's seen as wrong. The guy who thinks himself a god to his people , constantly threatening surrounding areas with his ignorance finally has someone that won't tolerate it, and the only thing liberals think of is "oh no don't hurt his feelings! he dindu nuffin!"

>history is and always will be written by liberals

>I really hope she gets prosecuted for sedition

Anyone know where she lives? It'd be easier to just shoot her.

>Surely those evil white Hitlers in the military we hate that are willing to fight an die for a country we despise will listen to our urging for DROOFT to be removed

>inciting a coup
>sedition
>treason
Fucking leftists, truly a ruthless bunch. Nothing is off-limits or sacred to them so long as it advances their 'cause'.

the American public is being fed a lie that the President is electorally-incorrect

>shit
Just to clarify for our FBI and NSA monitors, I wasn't calling for sedition I was calling the tweet in OP sedition.

How many right-wing people have called for a military coup of Democrat presidents?

> Woman makes social status threats to get her uninformed agenda through
> Bad feeling! Make it go away army men or no pussy!

Wow. How will Trump ever recover?

This bitch is just salty because she's a childless 42 year old who's aging like milk.

How out of touch can you be?
>Gee I wonder what the political alignment of most military men is

Follow-up "I know he hasn't done anything wrong, I just don't like him"

>aging like milk
FUCK YOU!!!!

Don't insult aging milk like that you fucking faggot!!!

Who is Chelsea's Handler?

Some old tranny on TV.

YASSS QUEEEEN

Someone tweet her this:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cl4GWOkvDeM

Handler gets a helicopter ride.

A kike "comedienne."

Is she another talentless person born out of pizzagate?

many of the normie woman around me worship this witch. what kind of Jew magic does she have to hypnotize girls?

Nobody cares about Chelsea Hand-job.

Probably some right-leaning plebes the (((Media))) doesn't care about, but not any right-leaning folks in government or Media.

Where was chelsea Handlers oponion when we truly needed it? She's basically an oracle.

sure is funny, the way it's always the kikes who do this

History "expert" here with a BA in history (yeah, I know WTF was I thinking?) but as a licensed, professional historian, it irks me to no end that the left has adopted this wrong side of "muh history" refrain. In case they haven't learned what Sup Forums has been saying for years, the West has seen its better days and it's 100% certain that there really isn't going to be much of a future that cares about our history. A few history books in China & Japan will reference the US as Rome 2.0 but the majority of those works will likely concentrate on their own glorious national pasts, whether real or imagine. The left thinks that there will be a future in the US where students will study us the way we studied America history in school. The US will be a slum by then (thanks to liberal stupidity) with a few possible enclaves of civility. The rest will resemble Juarez & Detroit, unfortunately.

I hope I'm not the only one who feels a blinding fury whenever these fuckers say how they'll dictate history as if the results are pre-ordained to favor them, or regardless of what actually comes to pass.

They are like children, not letting their mind follow actions to their the logical conclusion. History is ripe with the kind of action she's harping about and it's never peaceful. Does she even care?

>Being too afraid of "muh name in history" to fight for what you believe in
Only betas do this. Everyone knows history is written by the victors, and for too long it has been written by the (((victors))).

I think that is a threat to the president. Treasonous bitch, arrest her.

Where was she when the US armed rebels in Libya and left ash and misery in our path? That was Obama and the press was pumping out good vibes, so no one had a dissenting opinion, especially no nothing tv personalities that get payed to sound like imbeciles.

>Chelsea Handler calls for Trump to be removed by the military
Who gives a fuck what some dumb leftist bitch with no power thinks?
sage

bump
quit defending treasonous scum

No, she may be just be a harpy, but people like this are who the left looks to for their political opinions. After all the hell they raised pre election about the right not respecting our system, they go and spout bullshit like this for the first 8 months of his presidency. First he was Putin's puppet, now they just don't like his decisions. The left is showing it's hand and I'm not sure it can recover if it pushed bullshit like this for.much longer.

She, like Schumer, convinces them that they can be a catty, drunken, STD riddled, carousel riding slob and be rewarded with wealth and fame for it.

>a bad washed up comedian vs The President of the United States of America

who?

I thought winners wrote the history books.

>muh wrong side of history