Carbonated Jew

How to resist the carbonated jew, Sup Forums?

It's like I'm addicted to it. I need to sort myself out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LZp29Qeu8_U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just don't drink it.

YEah and also don't buy it.

It's hard to, genghis.

Got any advice?

Get a blood sugar monitor and check yourself before and after you drink it.

it's easy. drink water instead. i like mine with ice and a squeeze of lime

It is a filthy disgusting habit I am also addicted.

I blame the jews 100%

Stop going to the corner store and eating out. Cook your own food

Just don't drink it. How hard is it to exert a little self control, leaf?

Water tastes like shit after all these years of pepsi

Spend a few hours trying to figure out what the pharmacodynamics of aspartame really are

My last fizzy-pop was a good 2years ago and I didn't even buy it and only drank it because working outside in the sun

I drink Beer, tea, and cordial.

fizzy-pop

Read what pepsi and other sodas do once you ingest them. Thatll make you want to quit. Youll remember the facts everytime you go to purchase another. Has helped me.

I'm a ruralfag, so I do cook my own food. But I can't resist having pepsi with it all the time.
pretty hard desu

Milk. Also drink more water. You'll eventually get used to not drinking that shit. It doesn't take long.

If you drink full fat - swap to the sugar free alternatives. Just get used to them, it'll help your health somewhat while you're weaning yourself off.

After that - just slowly try to taper off with the amount you have. I used to know some guys who literally would drink 5-6 cans of full fat coke a day. So obviously for them swapping to sugar free and then cutting back took a while.. but it's all about habit forming my dude. If you form the habbit to only drink water then... that's what you'll do. You're just in the habit of drinking sugar right now, and your brain gets good feels when it gets that sugar kick. So get yourself off that. And the rest should fall in to place.

Drink healthy drinks instead like Gatorade

Switch to UNSWEETENED iced tea/coffee first to wean yourself off the sugar while still getting the caffeine.

Look, you dumb fucking leaf

You stop drinking the soda. That's literally it. Go grab your empty soda bottles, fill them up from the tap, and drink out of those. Once you do that you'll realize the only addiction you have is needing to reach over and grab the plastic bottle and chug away.

Change it for water, fruit juice, plain soda if u are addicted to the gas, or coffee if u need some caffeine. The most important thing is to have willpower to stop drinking it, not for redpilling reasons but health ones.

>fizzy-pop

LOL fucking brits and your beef wellington with lettuce ensemble.

God damn, i'd eat sausage and mash off them legs

Wean yourself off with fruit juice, just don't replace it cause that shit is also pretty bad. Or just go cold turkey, I did that and it's really not as hard as you think it is, just start to appreciate water and milk.

>leaf
>resist jews
im sorry but the only way for your kind to escape them is to rake yourself

I used to have to have coke with every meal. Stopped and don't ever feel like drinking it. Simple as that. Only really drink water and coffee w/ 35% cream now

This is bait right?

FPBP

honestly I if you dont have the willpower you dont deserve the benefits

Stop drinking Pepsi and take in the real carbonated Jew.

Coca-Cola is the superior of the two.

Lmao this post is so shit.
>Implying the brain is not impacted by what you ingest

>Dropping the carbonated Jew for the dairy Jew
Goy...

Dr Pepper is the lord of tasty beverages, are you guys even trying?

Drink good quality Chinese/jap/Taiwanese tea instead. worked for me

What is wrong with Gatorade?
Athletes all drink it?

Do a 7 day water fast, it will purge your body of the sugar addiction.

We invented fizzy-pop lad so we get to say what it's called

I dunno about your leaf water but here in USA I find tap water intolerable. Get a water filter or some purified water and add some lemon like the earlier user said and drink it cold. Cold water is a negative calorie input because your body has to heat it up.

Na man it is not like smoking, it is not about the reach over it is about the burn and the rush.

Fucking sugar.

First off reduce your intake by switching from big bottles to small cans. This makes rationing and a soft landing easier.
Now you have your one smallish can, you only get one. Your daily at most soda experience begins and ends with it. Make it last and enjoy it properly. Come up with any rites needed to extend its excitement. The same procedure as with alcohol, never drink alcohol unless also eating meat.
If you for any reason do not drink it, you do not get two cans tomorrow.
The hurdle has now become plenty smaller to just not drink soda some days until soda simply doesn't matter to you.

It takes a while to deprogram your brain. Going cold turkey just makes you fall back harder.

FUCK YEA I CAN HELP WITH THIS ONE
Follow the Brits example and drink tea, that's what I did and it worked fantastically. Now I rarely drink soda, maybe one can every month and a half or so and holy shit does it taste amazing when you treat it like a sweet, bubbly reward.

Perrier carbonated mineral water is a great substitute.
Also Tea or Coffee for Caffiene.

>Do a 7 day water fast,

Bitch I have a job and shit.

Switch to carbonated water.

Way better alternative than soft drinks especially if he's trying to quit. And are you really comparing coke to milk?
>muh hormones

Yeah they drink it during physical activity. Go look at the sugar content in that shit. He might as well continue to drink soft drinks.

I started smoking. Numbed my taste buds. Forced myself not to have sugar for a week. Didn't drink carbonate jew or have sugar in coffee or tea.

literally all you have to do is not buy it.

Easy. Done.

t. quit drinking soda five years ago, don't even miss it. It tastes like sickly sweet syrup now.

Drink Coca-Cola instead

Easy, at slightest urge drink a glass of water.

>soda
>even though soda is one specific beverage
>Having the gall to call out fizzy pop
>mfw

>full fat coke

nigga what the fuck are you talking about

You're weak, leaf. Soda is literally the easiest form of degeneracy to quit.

Drink water when you're thirsty.
Drink tea/coffee if you need caffeine.

It's really that simple. This leaf gets it.

you guys why do i enjoy things that are enjoyable holy shit the jews are at it again i need to remove all enjoyable things from my life so i can feel more like im in control.

coke classic, aka coke in a red can, aka, the most popular beverage on the planet you fucking mong

I dropped by exactly doing that. Not for health reasons or anything either, I just ran out of soda one day, was too lazy to go buy more so just filled up the empty bottles I had lying around and drank from those.

It's easier than you'd think. After 10 years of being hooked on the caffeinated jew I was expecting something like low-energy crashes and cravings for sugar or something of that sort, but the only thing that happened is I lost some weight.

You don't have to stop being active nigger, your body functions fine during the fast.

>Going cold turkey just makes you fall back harder.
Ik I tried that a few weeks ago and ended up gluging a 2L bottle...

I'll take your advice, nordbro

>Milk
If you want to be fag.

>fizzypop
just say pop nigger

Drink selzter. You'll get used to it.

I can't tell if you're trolling or this is just bong education.

none of those products has fat in it.

>Be coffee drinking, carbonated Jew drinking, cigarette smoking goy
>Cut coffee out
>Don't feel any different except slightly less jittery
>Stop smoking cigarettes
>Feel genuine improvement
>Can't cut out the carbonated Jew
>Substitute it with water
>Only manage to cut down my intake
>Probably loading my body with xenoestrogens

How do I win?

I know - but it has lots of sugar, liquid calories. It is colloquially referred to as "full fat" - because that's what it's equivalent in milk would be. Not 1%, not diet, but full fat, full calories.

Do you understand? Did that go through your thick meaty head?

Try putting a raw egg(in shell) in a glass of cola. Leave it over night and see what you get. If that doesn't redpill you then you are beyond hope.

fat coke as in coke for fat people its not a hard concept to grasp

Easy, buy the non Jewish version.

But the (((sugar free))) cans just swaps the (((sugar))) out for more (((aspartame))).

>Even drinking Coke after that completely degenerate new ad with pool cleaner

Disgusting.

Get a reverse osmosis water filter so your water actually tastes good.

Also those cans are sprayed with BPA inside to prevent contact between the metal and drink so you're getting a nice dose of exogenous estrogen too.

>this Dr. Oz tier argument

should we also worry about all the 'scary chemicals we cant pronounce' on the back?

< Read up, ladyboys.

but it isn't milk and contains no fat

I think this is just a symptom of the disgusting chav pidgin language your inbred island speaks.

I quit cold turkey when I realized how much money I could be saving

What does that mean? You're saying drinking milk will feminize you? Jesus. So much autism in this thread.

Milk contains estrogen as well as whatever they shoot up into the cow. Also it's stored in plastic that will turn you gay.

If you have to have dairy drink skim milk because estrogen is fat soluble.

everything that isn't water purified through your infowars brand de-globalizing water filtration system has xenoestrogens that will take over your brain and make you want to serve the jewish masters.

I know it's hard to think that it can be so easy, but just stop drinking it. That's it. If I could manage to do it at 13/14 (~10 years ago), you can manage at presumably 20 something. Quit cold turkey.

I'm just hooked on the carbonation. I switched to carbonated water. Not sure if this is any better, but it's similar to soda.

Bump. I drink 1.5 gallons of ice cold, filtered water a day. I'm 6'3 and 240 lbs. so it's appropriate.

Every single time you get a soda, you get a glass of water too. At least as much water as soda. You don't get a new soda without finishing drinking the water.

Work on yourself. Really, work.

Just drink water and tea, faggot. It's not that hard. If you don't have the inner strength to defeat such petty desires, you aren't white. Tap into the strength that rests within you and just learn to say no to that stuff.

I mean I get trying to avoid certain things as much as possible but for fucks sake. There are people ITT that actually believe if you drink milk and come in contact with plastic you will inevitably grow tits and suck dick.

>Average adult exposure is 1 - 100 mcg/day

Here's a chart of the effects of BPA.

>you aren't white.
im mixed. chinese and anglo/celtic

Isn't that the same thing as the McDonald's meme?

>"See these fries in this airtight glass jar?"
>"Yeah?"
>"See how they haven't gone mouldy?"
>"Yeah?"
>"Doesn't that scare the shit out of you? They're like that in your body!"
>"Well they aren't because my stomach isn't an airtight glass jar"
>"FUCK OFF RACIST! HAVEN'T YOU SEEN (((MORGAN SPURLOCK'S))) "DOCUMENTARY"!"

Are juices an alternative to soda?

Try drinking carbonated water with natural flavoring like lemon. I was hooked on Coke Zero and didn't realize that I was just craving something carbonated.

Fine, Asians are honorary. Just don't give in to those simple short term desires. As previously suggested, just make a huge pot of tea (white or green is best) and add some simple herbs like camonille. Don't use any sugar or sugar replacers. Just drink that whenever you feel the urge to drink sugar. I'm off the stuff for a few years and from time to time I just drink one glass when I'm going out with friends.

Carbonated water helped me because I like the fizzyness. I might have one sugary drink a month now whereas before I would drink like 6 cans a day of full fat coke or Pepsi. I got sore heads and cravings for the first week but they passed after that. The weight literally fell off me too, that shit is bad for you.

I drink 4cans of pepsi max a day for the last few years. Get blood tests and other tests done every year. Nothing wrong.

Lol sugar free is fake sugar that has cancer. At least him drinking reg, diabetes is his worst case. Rather than cancer, being a fat ass and having diabetes.

Thanks buds. I'll follow your guys' advice and see what happens. Hopefully I can cut the addiction.

sort yourself out leaf

Don't listen to anyone else except the people telling you to quit cold turkey.

Don't buy it every again. Try a pepsi after 6 months clean and tell me how it tastes.

Ice Cold water from a fountain drink machine is divine, water cold, ice cool, filtered fresh.

If cold water and pic related can't save you your a lost cause.

Why not drink the superior drink?

drink covfefe

i've had this problem before... if you want to quit this video should help

youtube.com/watch?v=LZp29Qeu8_U