Ww3 preperation general

so i just bought 240 units of emergency food rations.
that in conjunction with our water collector bask and my filtration system grants me independence should ww3 break out.
what have you done, Sup Forums?

>water collector
>ww3
I wouldn't drink that if I were you, get a well.

After the first rain everything would be washed out of the air.

I wouldn't stand in the first rain though.

what you need is a dosimeter and some knowledge of how to grow food in in an irradiated area. step one have seeds.

if you aren't growing food before shtf you won't be growing it after.

Do you have anything to contribute besides inane axioms?

For what?
We will stay neutral anyway

we are right in the middle of the battle. we are USA's allies and russia is to our east.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

>mfw conspiritards are wasting money preparing for a highly unlikely scenario where they'd die instantly anyway

What? Do you really think any German will die for your war? :^)

Preparing is for suckers. When shtf ill just take your stuff

>germany will never get into a war (other than possibly civil) in your lifetime
>won't get nuked or tankshelled
feels bad, man. I gotta fuck away from this shithole and go somewhere else.

Any smart person wouldn't live in a densely populated area so how would they die?

>only densely populated areas would be nuked

Retard.

If you didn't realize yet, the WWIII already started and we're all fighting.
Memebombs are more dangerous than 9000 MOABs.
Also, death to all leftards and globalists!

I don't want war any more than you do, but if you don't think nations aren't dragged into these things kicking and screaming, you're very ignorant of the past 2 wars.

i thought this was pol? But seriously, learn to garden ahead of time, it'll be really fucking har dto learn during the apocalypse.

Either you die or fight for your people. Fucking traitor coward.

>this level of hueposting
>doesn't even use the kekistani flag so he isn't trolling
nigger, I just cringed so hard I had a stroke

Where else would they (I know military bases factories and power plants) but why would they bomb a fucking farm

North Korea has

no but russia and china will

>Germany going to WW3
You fucks just wanna do it don't you, even if the conflict is between India and Chile, you'll still find a way to get involved.
>meanwhile this was captcha

this. any major plant needs years. only minor fruit/veggies will give anything back in a short period. if you dont know what your dirt likes, try random stuff and see what sticks.

>Germany staying neutral in a world war

lolz
>lolz
lolz
>lolz
lolz

>what have you done, Sup Forums?
i fucked my girl, faggot

No I'll live several excruciating days while my internal organs melt from the inside out. Neener neener.

>tfw live a couple miles from 3 Mile Island
>tfw I have a cache of those that the state gave me for free
>tfw I have no face 'cause it melted

A couple bags of beans and rice and some vegetable oil probably has the same nutritional value as 240 units of emergency rations.

What kind of filter do you have? A gieger counter, 3m masks and potassium iodide might be a good idea too.

a katadyn pocket.

this

though desu id love to have a little cottage with the systems to provide its own clean water, maybe grow some perennials, idk

Potassium iodine.

What you don't own, take by force. When law becomes lawless, the only crime is the lack of cunning and brute force.

safety (location) is much more important than supplies