"Stop asking for proof when someone says they were raped or sexually assaulted."

>"Stop asking for proof when someone says they were raped or sexually assaulted."

Over time I've seen this gaining traction. Why? Do people not realize how much rape allegations can fuck your life up?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/tifu/comments/45c8qx/tifu_by_helping_ruin_my_sons_life/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

more of this gril pls

>Over time I've seen this gaining traction. Why?
You spend too much time on Sup Forums and not in the real world.

Stop asking for proof when someone says they were murdered.

I follow the actions of glorious leader Hillary Clinton who sought to ruin and destroy every single woman who spoke up after Bill raped them. When Hillary changes, I'll change.

Actually, this is on twitter.

>DUDE you shouldn't listen & belive LMAO
B-but muh 14 words!

Is Twitter the real world?

Femanon here, my life won't be ruined if you accuse me of raping you, so yeah, same should happen to your sex, or it's your gender's own fault.
Stop letting rapists win.

(OP) raped me.

The modern idea of what rape is is a feminist expansion of the definition of rape. Rape is sex with a cunt sho doesn't belong to you not forced sex.

More so than Sup Forums. Also, you need to realize that this mentality is in every university in America now. This is becoming the real world.

>femanon here

>More so than Sup Forums.
No... it is just as biased.

>Also, you need to realize that this mentality is in every university in America now. This is becoming the real world.
Show me a law change which supports your assertion or even some anecdotal evidence.

Most rape cases don't have any evidence.

Explain the relevance to my post, europoor.

>Femanon here

accuse them of raping you

Whoever said this was about law, you idiot? This is about the mentality that a woman's word is infallible and that you should never question her testimony. I can think of two examples in the last week.

One being Taylor Swift saying a guy grabbed her ass and people on twitter saying not to question her and another being Nick Robinson being fired for asking for a girl's nudes and everyone surrounding the situation telling people to stop asking for proof and just BELIEVE!

>Do people not realize how much rape allegations can fuck your life up?
Of course they do.

Think on it.

>Whoever said this was about law, you idiot?
You're asserting this has actual consequences. Outside of Twitter.

After living with a family of women and little girls, they are taught from a young age that they'll getattention and power if they cry and scream,

they know the nearest boy will be blamed and punished for either not stepping up to protect them or hurting them which is why I avoid women in general.

women have no accountablity and everything that happens to them is a mans fault.

some girls even claim rape or sexual assult just for social brownie points because women dont really have to struggle through life and a conveniently subjective violation of their vagina(the only value they have) is somehow worst than dying painfully and needlessly like a man.

>The court of public opinion has no power

I bet you also believe being accused of rape is no big deal, either.

Are you going to keep dodging the central point of my last 5 posts by being a snarky little bitch?

Show me the consequences.

>females raping men

The rape of our gender is often over looked or ignored.

Are you going to keep being obtuse for no reason?

>Someone is accused of rape
>everyone sides with the woman because women can never ever lie
>lose friends
>lose job
>even family can leave you
>life forever ruined

How are you not fucking getting this? You act as if people don't go with the herd.

Your imaginary scenario is not real.

Show me when this happened.

Would rape/10

You're kidding, right? Does anyone else not see this?

You're going to sit there and say no man has had their life ruined due to false rape and has never had friends and family abandon him?

reddit.com/r/tifu/comments/45c8qx/tifu_by_helping_ruin_my_sons_life/

Where were you when Bill Clinton was raping everyone and his wife was harassing the accusers?

>You're going to sit there and say no man has had their life ruined due to false rape and has never had friends and family abandon him?
So to clarify...

You want me to stop asking for proof of your assertion?

Bill Cosby.

I can give you proof, but the fact that you're so fucking obtuse shows me you're just being contrarian.

Google Brain Banks or the Rolling stone/Virginia case... or the mattress girl.

I can provide more you shitposting idiot.

Brian Banks*

You don't even need to have sex for it to be considered rape. Look at the femnazi definition of rape. It's a use of oppressive power by men over women. Literally that is their definition.

Asking you to prove your point isn't being obtuse, moron. In fact it's the exact thing you're bitching about, your failure to see this is amazing.

You're assuming it's the proof I'm worried about when it's the severe glossing over of a problem that is rising in the US as proven by You thinking that this type of thing doesn't happen is the problem. I have no problem giving proof. I do have a problem with you being so naive.

>You thinking that this type of thing doesn't happen is the problem.
I never said it doesn't happen, I said prove it and you sperged out for 5 posts.

>I never said it doesn't happen

>Your imaginary scenario is not real.

Aha the famous Someone rape case, how could I forget?

you are with her

Define what "real world" means to you.

Twitter and other large social media platforms are fragments of the real world so why ignore issues like people trying discourage others from asking questions when criminal accusations occur? This mentality is what leads to mob rule and outrage. An example of this can be the Rape on Campus Rolling Stone article or the Duke lacrosse case.

>tfw no bf to rape your bp
;~;

>Show me a law change which supports your assertion
title IX regulations
>or even some anecdotal evidence.
mattress girl

that's cuz it's pretty pathetic for a man to get raped