prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/status/895852961565470720
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125882971/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Northam#Political_positions
elections.virginia.gov/
youtube.com/watch?v=3h6xHF6wZB4
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101334335/
rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_aug11
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/72878837/
wsj.com/articles/movie-theaters-have-a-bigger-problem-than-this-summer-of-duds-1502443800
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hello

Hi

Russians are colluding with Trump again

I have a source that says Trump asked why we couldn't use nukes THREE times.

Roger Stone at it again on McCain

twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/status/895852961565470720

MAGA

NOTHING WILL HAPPEN

YOU WONT EVEN REMEMBER THIS SHIT BY OCTOBER

spot on

ALABAMA NO!

> archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125882971/

Ah, there it is

MAGA

11th fastest to go to the archives with more than 300 posts. Check the series of images I posted at , , , and for other info but this meant it was crazy fast.

After /bant/ was created we don't see many of those threads in this board anymore, it's a shame mods are "no fun allowed", that will likely kill this board like it killed Sup Forums

Hedy Lamarr, beautiful as fuck and she actually helped invent spread spectrum and frequency hopping for guided torpedoes, to prevent their radio frequencies to be jammed.

Classy dames are the best.
Afghanistan was lost before we ever began.

anybody remember THIS guy?

I really hope Kimmy does launch something towards Guam to give us a good excuse to light them the fuck up.

nice

>october
the news is 200 miles a minute these days. I don't even remember last week

Deadline to update your address or register to vote: October 16, 2017

Virginians, we have a general election on November 7th; Mark that day down and remember to remind your family to vote

Here is what the Democrats want for our old Dominion:

>Northam supports the Affordable Care Act, also known as Obamacare.[28] He also supports a federal Medicaid expansion in Virginia.[29][30]

>Northam is pro-choice. He opposes banning late-term abortions after 20 weeks.[30] He believes the Democratic Party should not endorse candidates who are pro-life.[30] Northam's 2017 gubernatorial bid has been endorsed by NARAL.[31]

>Northam has pledged to "stand up against" Immigration and Customs Enforcement.[30]

>Northam has remained neutral on the building of the Atlantic Coast Pipeline.[32] He has also avoided taking a firm stance on other pipelines such as the Mountain Valley Pipeline.[33]

>Northam voted against a constitutional amendment to make Virginia a right to work state.[34]

>Northam criticized the repeal of the car tax under former Governor Jim Gilmore, saying Virginia still hasn't "recovered" from its repeal.[29]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Northam#Political_positions

I say we use this election to tell them to fuck off

elections.virginia.gov/

^ Use this to make sure you are registered and ready to vote

Ah, haven't tried in a while. But the games are outright banned because of /bant/?

Sure, the false flag is happening one day or another.

kek, all I hear is "caw caw caw caw". PIc related

If a move will be made, Kim must go first. Trump is a counter-puncher after all.

McCain is shitting himself because Erik Prince has a realistic plan while McCain's boy McMaster wants to blindly send in more troops
god damn too many micks in a sentence for my liking

More quality

– It lands on the exact day of the Feast of Trumpets.

- It is 70 Years from 1947 to rebirth Of Israel.

– It is the 50th anniversary or year of Jubilee from Jerusalem.

– It is the 500th Anniversary of the reformation.

– It is the 120th Jubilee from Adam.

– It is the 70th Jubilee since Exodus (1483 B.C).

– It is 100th anniversary of Balfour Declaration (official act to give Jews return of land).

– It marks the year 5777 on the Jewish Calendar. The Biblical numeric meaning of 5777 is Grace means (5) and (7) means perfect completion.

- The surface temperature of the sun is 5778 K which is the next jewish new year on September 23

– 726 days from the last blood moon September 28, 2015 to September 23, 2017 – Strong’s Concordance word 726 is harpazo or “to snatch up”.

– The international Day of Peace at the United Nations is Sept 21, 2017 which they have every year but the theme in 2017 is “Together for Peace: Respect, Safety and Dignity for All.” this year. 1 Thessalonians 5:3 – Says For when they shall say, PEACE AND SAFETY, then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child and they shall not escape.

– The August eclipse occurs exactly 33 days before the Revelation 12 Sign, beginning in the 33rd state (Oregon), and ending in South Carolina at the 33rd parallel.

– 7 years later another eclipse, and both form a X over the United States

– Trump’s first day of office he was 70 YEARS OLD, 7 MONTHS AND 7 DAYS. Trump was inaugurated on 1/20/17, having won the election with exactly 77 electoral votes.

– “At the last trump” is knowns as the Feast of Trumpets, also known as the day that “no man knows the day or hour. Last trump to the biggest gentile nation also at the same time? Donald Trump / Mike Pence = TrumpPence or “Trumpets”

Not really, I think mods just move them to /bant/ now.

I truly start to believe Trump is just acting regarding North Korea the last days.

I don't know how, but I think he spoke to Kim and they are showing us a great drama with a great climax very soon and a wonderful happy ending eventually.

Don't forget his ratings went up last week.

just watched "to have and have not" last weekend

>when I try to actually debate and change/influence people opinions people just post memes.

I've been a Texhead since the day he wrote his LA riots fanfiction.

If Putin were smart (he is) he'd play the hero and gain some trust with the US by getting the North Koreans to stand down.

awoo

He's the one that spams the shitty Murrica memes.

>massive spike in MRE and sodium iodide sales recorded this week

apparently the normies are prepping, are you ready yet user?

>Don't forget his ratings went up last week.
What?

I would say America has been led astray by the (((spirit of satan))) but we're not evil.

but the last one I posted was the best

Beautiful broad you got there

I mean look at his sleazy smile when he answered the questions. It is getting very obvious.

youtube.com/watch?v=3h6xHF6wZB4

Pointless if you don't have a fallout shelter

Posted in a thread called

> Let's have an autistic screeching thread [1]

Could be ironic

[1] archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101334335/

where do you get stuff like that?
is it regulated?

> approval ratings
rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_aug11

>Here is the fastest Trump General of all, 0 to 610 posts in less than 10 minutes [1], 6 minutes to 300 posts.

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/72878837/

right after cruz dropped out of the race. those were some fun times.

Link?

Black Hitler is so well spoken!

It's so weird how aesthetically beautiful these pics from the assassination. It looks like something ripped from a James Bond movie.

first thing trump did with that girl

Army surplus, online prepper stores. Not regulated to my knowledge

I'm processing the (you)s, 6 GB of files, processing for 16 hours now. The romanian is itching to see if he is the one (with a less common flag) with the most (you)s in this general but my bet is on you.

That's what they get for going to Starbucks

INFOWARSSTORE.COM

Indiana was a blast, the best part if the whole shebang if you ask me. Better even than election night

Taking place in an art gallery helped

I'm fine knowing I'm not in range of NK's missiles.
If China or Russia get in, that's a different story, but I don't believe they really want to.

I've gotten lazy lately tho...

regardless I better win

>Yes, I'd like a burnt coffee and a communicable disease pls. Name? Uh, FUCK DRUMPF!

what is the sodium iodine for?
>water purification?
>or radiation mitigation?

good night

This
>going down to South Carolina for the rest of the year anyway
Feels /comfy/

was for

I really dislike old orangutan, but kudos to him for his latest buttrape of Kim. At last he is good at something.

I'm extremely glad I live nowhere near the shithole that is California.

To keep the radios from fucking up your thyroid

Radiation*

this time it's happening i bet

This is why I go to the local coffee chain, even if they did cave and change their name to Biggby. White, midwestern co-eds making coffee disease free

no link, they just said it on a news flash during a break of the hannity radio show

You thyroid loads itself up with potassium iodide and prevents uptake of the Iodine-131 present in radioactive fallout thus preventing thyroid cancer
useless outside of that

AZ here, how fucked am I?

You should always have storable foods and med kits especially if you have a family and live in a zone that's prone to natural disasters. It's not prepper shit, it's common sense.

if china and russia gets involved you're fucked, bro. there's no defense against missiles launched from a submarine

I'm so glad that Russia is saving us billions of dollars by expelling our moocher diplomats. Lets hope they send some troops into our country to deal with the niggers next.

Funny enough even that retarded leftist board I lurk on is split on this, even though most of them hate drumpf, there is only one retarded enough to deny Trump cornered Kim

Depends on the nuke they use and which part of CA they hit. If they go for LA, then it's likely there could be a little radiation that comes your way but if it's sent to San Fran, you should be ok.

Don't use sodium only potassium iodine

>AZ
It was nice knowing you, user.

It always seems to be The Guardian on these quotes/incidents, doesn't it?

Russia is already backing US defensively, and China said they won't do anything if Kim throws that missile

check.

imagine if North Korea launched a nuke and it hit San Francisco
the horror

64 house democrats are siding with Kim Jong Un and not Trump that's fucking pathetic as fuck

>no link, they just said it on a news flash during a break of the hannity radio show

Ive heard stories along those lines on the radio all day. The interviewed some guy who runs a mil-surp store, and he confirmed shit was flying off the shelves.

>there are people right now who don't have food, water, tool kits, and flares in their homes and vehicles
Just a further sign people are fuckwits who expect there to always be amazon/walmart/mcds/etc open and able to get everything for them

lefty retard

And here I made this as a joke

I hope someone ITT has the Terminator: Genisys webm of the Golden gate Bridge getting nuked

>norks nuke SF region
>leftists immediately gone
I want this but hope they wait til after December, I've got a couple bottles of Kosta Browne being shipped for Christmas

fug. New Phoenix soon

Kimmy is doing this for the welfare cash from the US like his daddy taught him. "Threat and you shall receive". This will not be the case with Drumpf. Also, Kim will do nothing.

thatd be based

wsj.com/articles/movie-theaters-have-a-bigger-problem-than-this-summer-of-duds-1502443800
Why aren't you racist anime Nazis paying to see our Hollywood movies?? Is it that you want diversity in cinema to fail??

It's treason then.

>House Democrats siding with North Korea

Fucking traitor scum

it's leftist to want to reduce government waste and deal with niggers? wtf is wrong with you, cuck?

give me your rarest joe and I'll shall post in exchange

Hopefully they don't hit Seattle and Portland too.