She's right you know

She's right you know

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BqR4S40FtgY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hillary wanted war with Russia. An infinitely worse proposition.

NORK war is a Jewish meme.

Kim started it, fuck off.

>woman
>black
>check mark on twatter

opinion discarded.

Shes a fucking retard, bombing NK in self defence is never going to start WW3

We made it to August as opposed to January. And boy what a roller coaster it's been.

Hilldawg wanted war with Russia. Russia is a bigger nuclear threat than North Korea. North Korea doesn't stand a chance against our nukes.

why are they still talking about that Ukraine colluding witch

This

Trump is the solution to peace.
Libs are so stupid it's irritating.

What is she right about?
>Good times.
No, not good times, WRONG. She is wrong

leftist are fucking retarded
hillary was pushing a war with fucking russia who could end the untied state easily

>no strikes, US only warned in retaliation
>UN all unanimously support US over NK
>WW3

>remember when people on twitter
No
Sage

>World War III
It's gonna be a massacre, not a war, when we curbstomp the shit out of China and NK.

this so fucking much

This, the USA already bent the knee and backpedaled from they bravado. Now they're just trying to deescalate in a way that looks the least pathetic possible.

Even china said if the norkies do more than saber rattle, they'll let trump burn the country to dust.

Trump has complete go ahead to retaliate against teem from the entire world.

I hope to god they nuke San Fran and start some shit.

2 problems taken care of with many many nuclear powered stones.

She is a nigger and her tweets must be ignored.
Sage.

>war with norks
vs
>war with Russia
They're not the same thing. But Joy Reid is a rabid anti-Trump animal. She'll never agree with anything he does.

Are people suggesting that getting nuked by North Korea is preferable?

The fuck?

It's like these people purposely forget shit that happens every few years just to shit on orange hitler man.

So just to be clear?

Trump and Putin are on the same page about North Korea. We have a man who is telling commie gook dough boy to fuck off unlike that nigger who just sat and watched as the commies developed their nuclear war heads.

Regretting my vote? I don't think so.

>Kim does things to start a war
>Trump says stop or he'll put him down
>>liberals think he's starting the problem

GET ME OUT OF THIS TIMELINE!

Do you miss your foreskin?

All of this over the USS Pueblo. Why can't Kim just give it back and finally end this madness?

lol DNC commies BTFO, yet again.

Then Trump launched an airstrike on Assad and Putin didn't do a fucking thing about it.

They really don't stand a fucking chance.

What I remember is the North Korean tradition of threatening to attack foreign states with nuclear weapons in exchange for international charity. That tradition is no longer acceptable. I remember when Obama learned in 2013 that North Korea was miniaturizing nuclear weapons, making their threats real, and further I remember in 2016-17 when all the experts and their conventional wisdom said "haha North Korea doesn't have any real missiles capable of reaching us over the ocean"

I remember Trump campaigning talking about the real threat of nuclear weapons and North Korea. I don't remember Joy Reid saying anything intelligent ever. Buckle up cunt.

I'm very upset. The next war was supposed the day of the rope civil war, where all the traitors like Joy Reid get strung up.

Remember when Obama, Bush, and Clinton spent the past 24 years ignoring the Norks and let them get a fucking nuke?

>Hilldawg wanted war with Russia

You and I both know that is fake news. Or maybe you don't, and you're that fucking brainwashed and deluded.

Russian relations have actually deteriorated under Trump, if you hadn't noticed hundreds of US diplomats got expelled from Russia recently.

But yeah, keep living in your right wing echochamber of lies and falsehoods.

defending the united states against threats of nuclear war? when will this guy start doing his job? I mean really. impeach now.

Remember when NK mortared the SK island and torpedoed their ship? Obama didn't do a damn thing about it.

>Russian relations have actually deteriorated under Trump, if you hadn't noticed hundreds of US diplomats got expelled from Russia recently.
and surely that has nothing to do with the entire military industrial complex concocting a fake story about Russian interference in the election in order to cause exactly that?

you remember the time when bill Clinton gave nukes to north korea, great times.

Lets all remember:

◾Jan 1967 - attacks South Korean warship near border, killing 39 sailors
◾Jan 1968 - commandos storm presidential palace in Seoul in a failed attempt to kill President Park Chung-hee
◾Jan 1968 - captures USS Pueblo - one crew member dies and 82 held hostage for 11 months
◾Dec 1969 - hijacks South Korean airliner taking dozens of passengers hostage
◾Oct 1983 - bombs hotel in Rangoon, Burma in failed attempt to kill South Korean President Chun Doo-hwan - 21 people die
◾Nov 1987 - bombs South Korean airliner, killing 115
◾Sept 1996 - sub carrying 26 troops disabled off South - some land in South sparking deadly manhunt
◾Mar 2010 - torpedoes Cheonan warship, 46 sailors killed
◾Nov 2010 - North Korean forces fired around 170 artillery shells and rockets at Yeonpyeong Island, hitting both military and civilian targets killing four South Koreans and injuring 19

>implying blasting Norks would start WW3

That aside, better a man start WW3 than a woman.

I'd rather be at war with the Norks than the Russians

Trump is not the one threatening to start another world war, he's on the defensive. Geez, anti-Trump people have no brains.

>Liberals now defending KJU because they hate Trump

Problem is that no one wants the Norks now

Sorks China or Russia border

Chinks dont want Sork or Russian control on their border

Russians dont want to be sandwiched between China and SK

And no one wants to actually deal with the people

They should split it up like Berlin but i dont see that working either

This, 100%. There are some scenarios that could possibly lead to a war between the US and Russia, and it would be a horrific nightmare. China has no interest to rushing to North Korea's defense. We could turn their entire nation to glass overnight and get away with it.

Clinton literally called for the airfields that Trumped bombed to be bombed an hour before, she was the idiot who let the norks get an H-bomb and her dumbass husband before her, I actually am starting to understand they were both the same candidate and we were just voting for physical appearance and popularity which Trump blows those to cunts out in...

Hillary would have us so tangled up in Syria we wouldn't be able to deal with actual threats to our country like North Korea.

>One candidate says: "WE NEED A NO-FLY ZONE IN SYRIA, EVEN IF IT MEANS WAR WITH RUSSIA. WHY AREN'T I 50 POINTS AHEAD?!"
>The other candidate criticises the Iraq war, says it would be nice to get along with Russia

WHY DIDN'T YOU VOTE FOR HILLARY OF PEACE?

The difference is that Trump didn't make it a fucking campaign promise that he would start WWIII.

50k retarded libtards RT her tweet . Nigger must be feeling so proud .

The globalists wanted war. This has not changed, why are they surprised?

Stop posting in obvious slide threads

Learn about the shilling operation(s) targeting Sup Forums

and i'm sure it was completely unrelated to the swamp-ass congress imposing new sanctions on russia. nope, entirely trump the fascist who can't force new laws to be made /doublethink

Remember when the USA made women eligible for the draft? Aren't you feminists glad you got equality in time for WW3?

It's basic liberal ideology
>minority commits crimes
>white people want to feel safe
>REEEEEEEE FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE KILLING MINORITES IN SELF DEFENSE OR HAVING THEM ARRESTED

Remember when the MSM yelled at Trump for not being strict with NK?
Remember when the MSM yelled at Trump for being strict with NK?
Since you're fucking retarded:
>NK escalated this potential conflict, the US has bent over backwards to not fire a nuclear warhead up their ass.
>NK is in a position where anything they do that isn't stepping down will result in the glassing of their (((utopian))) hell.
>NK is using tech from the 60s and claiming that it's new and high tech.
But no, let's all blame Trump for an issue that has been going since ooooh the late 40s. There is no world war three, there is no nuclear holocaust happening. Either nothing will happen and it's all bluster as usual or NK finally oversteps that line they've been toeing for 70 years and gets completely assblasted with no allies to help or avenge them.

Meanwhile let's look at Hillary:
>Kremlin threatens war if Hillary gets elected.
>Hillary wanted war with Russia.
Russia has allies, Russia can go toe to toe with the US, Russia v US would be world war three, it would be a nuclear holocaust.

tl;dr: she couldn't be more wrong.

Ww3 was inevitable user. The election was about the choice between a (((globalist))) shill woman vs nationalist frog meme man. Pretty clear that if ww3 is to be fought then a russian-US alliance is preferable to a Russia-China pact for muh whitey.

Even if it ruins (((their))) Battlefield, CoD, and the rest of the next gen gamer cold war mind control programming.

Every Megapolis is now essentially a target like sodom for raining hellfire. Beyond redemption. In fact if Russia and US allied/colluded then we could nuke every single one and solve the foreign invasion and lefty EU corruption in one foul swoop. While nuking each others capitals to ensure this collusion against the real enemy gets buried in history like a biblical prophecy and no plebian serf comes out the wiser.

Congress managed to pass the sanctions Hillary wanted. War with Russia is coming. I doubt we will see the attack coming.

>She's right you know
I'm adding this to the filter. Fucking stupid ass cancer threads.

youtube.com/watch?v=BqR4S40FtgY

>dude, fuck Guam, lmao, Hillary v Russia hell yeah! SLAYYYY

When we said that we assumed that the leftists and deepstate wouldn't spend 8 months straight rioting and attacking the presidency. The left made it impossible for the President to engage in diplomacy from a position of strength. So Kim Jong thinks American leadership is weak and is taking the opportunity to bully us around.

The Democrats and establishment RINOs made this war inevitable. They could have just accepted the election and support Trump, but now we have to have war.

>people will now literally defend North Korea if Trump is opposed to them

Hillary wanted to start a war. Trump is going to end one. Technically, a war that never officially ended in the first place.

Clinton already had blood on her hands. Everyone knew what she was going to do. Trump was talking like a dove.

This happens with the Norks regardless of who's in office.

We're not going to war with Russia with Trump in office.

so when does california get nuked?

i dont see a ww3 yet.

NK is a better target than Russia

Because it was sudden and the US gave the Russians a 1 hour warning to clear the base of personnel before the strike. It shocked the world and it was basically trumps way of kicking open the door to his presidency.

>Trump said we'll respond disproportionately to any aggression and that totally justified NK launching nukes
this is what leftists actually fucking believe

guess it's time to start punching leftists every time they open their cuck mouths

FPBP
OP BTFO

>implying trump wanted to pass the kike sanctions on Russia. If kikes go to war with Russia, consider my ass neutral. I want nothing to do with any of your kike Wars.

Remember when liberals didn't parrot the same talking points as if they were their own thoughts?

I don't

Joy Reid needs one of these shirts
She sounds so intelligent and informed
Why doesn't trump listen to Hollywood?
The madman

Replace the word liberals with women
Would a few exceptions maybe

BBBBRRRRRAPPPPPPPPP

thicc af

>Russian relations have deteriorated
>Congress recently passed sanctions near unanimously
>The WH had been against this
>It's Trump's fault for signing when he knew they had veto power due to old Red Scare McCain
3/10 bait I replied

>The Democrats and establishment RINOs made this war inevitable.

Well yeah. They have a whole list of wars they would like to get involved in. If Kim backs down they will go back to pushing for Iran or Syria again.

It's essentially the same thing.

Kim Jong is starting it, not Trump.

Fucking cucks.

Remember when leftists said stupid shit and believed it to be profound because they have low IQs? Like, every single day? Good times. LOTS of laughs at their stupidity.

Yeah, but what about China cutting off the flow of cheap goods to America? Although we can beat China in the field right now, all they have to do is be patient. Fight an economic war. Keep building up their economic power, as ours decreases. In the end, victory will be theirs, without a shot being fired.

BRAP BRAP

So why did they try so hard to put him into office instead of Hillary? You and I both know that you have a VERY low IQ to contradict yourself so blatantly and hilariously.

>clinton
>wants to start wars with RUSSIA, who still has a shitload of nukes and ICBMs
vs
>trump
>doesn't want war but wont cuck to the norks like all the fags before him did

nope, cry more

People act like this is the first time North Korea has ever threatened us. I would even go as far as saying most of the leftist freaking out over this don't even know that we have been to war with Korea before.

this is the stupid bitch who thought that both Ivana(Slovak) and Melania(Slovene) were from the USSR. Melania's country wasn't even part of the Warsaw Pact.

FPBP

Joy Reid is a dumb fucking cunt.

Worst news talking head on any network.

>So why did they try so hard to put him into office instead of Hillary

Because Russia wants an incompetent leader who'll allow them to expand their influence.

Are you admitting he's a Russian plant? Ah the irony.