Drunk Bong here

Ask me anything political and I will give you my 100% honest opinion

stormcloaks or imperials

Why haven't you gone back Pajeet?

Are many of your people sorry, that you fought against - instead of WITH us?

>Drunk Bong here
do you think ukriane and belgium should unite into a real country?

fuck off mate, no one cares what your opinion is.

>fuck off mate, no one cares what your opinion is.

nigel why so butblasted? did a paki shit in youre cereal?

DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS

Fuck off germ.

How fucked do you think the situation is with muslims in our country?

How does it feel for the greatest empire in history to die by bending over for the entire third world?

Okay, cant blame the docile Untertan to be bound on Pakis and Jews.

And dont forget: Part and Parcel

You're a bunch of crpto-kikes

fat cunt

Shouldn't have invaded Poland, GERM.

du bist ein unterbelichteter Dummficker , Null Ahnung , keine Ausbildung , keine Arbeit , kein Abitur - absolut NICHTS - du bist der Untermensch

Say something critical of islam

Says the country who invaded 1/4 of the world and allowed Russia to rule Poland for 40 years.

>Shouldn't have invaded Poland, GERM.

dumb bong wasted men defending a meme country from the germs.

the treaty of london was just an excuse to shed aryan blood was it?

No, they still buy into the lie that you were the great evil of the 20th century that had to be stamped out. They sometimes get flustered when you mention Churchill's war crimes or that Hitler would've settled for a negotiated peace at almost any price, but mostly they argue in bad faith and then start crying about the six million.

Basically, we're fucked.

>1 post by this ID
Too drunk.

kek

We invaded shitskins and gave them civilisation. The germs invaded Poland after we told them not to.

And they reaped the fucking whirlwind.

Any plans to take back Hong Kong?

>1 post by this ID

u are 1 fucking cheeky kunt mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life and i no u are scared lil bitch gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big bastard with muscles lol fuckin sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum bodybuildin website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil fuckin gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer.

do you think that communism work's in Mexico?

Do you own any unregistered spoons?

Hello mate, you alright?

>1 post by this ID

Had a pint have ya?

A literal German nazi? Prepare for a visit from the police mate. Out of order you are.

Sup Forums is an 18+ board.
You have to be 18+ to post on this board.

I don't really care who answers, but what is it like living in an English city or town that's still over 90% white. Seems very comfy

Don't be a loon
Bin that spoon!

A younger relative of mine actually got ID'd for teaspoons in Tesco.

Now that you're going out of the EU? When will you retake your islands from Muhammed?
www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KsljBj3UEI&t