Shadow observers and Habbenings

Fire up the reverse image search and boil the pasta because I seen something today I should not have. In a blacked out, dodge caravan, looks new, it had 3 antenna's on top, shark fin style like on police or government vehicle but 3 of them. Take note of the 3 cellphones in the front and from what can barely be seen the back has a curtain, I didnt even see the driver. I will get to google location pics asap. As soon as I took the 2 photos the van spead away. On a side note in Bellingham and Ferndale today in general has had a massive police pressence.
Tl;dr
>blacked out van with tech
>stragely gov but still civ
>I got 2 pictures before they sped away
>concernded about todays local observable police force
>providing pics and inquiring if anybody else is personally witnessing habbenings of any kind

your schizophrenia is showing

The van and phones etc

Mobile HAM operator.

their are undercover cop cars everywhere, but that phone layout suggest its some sort of ride sharing or delivery vehicle.

This, it could be an uber/lyft cuck
>inb4 I get called a shill

This wasn't an under cover cop car, it was a Virginia van, across the entire country, in WASHINGTON, state, not the district of columbia, completely blacked out, but if it was ride sharing why would the people in the back put their phones in the front? And why speed off from a gas station no-one was making purchases from? Why loiter like that? Google map related.

Not an argument.

Virginia? Near Williamsburg and Camp perry? Just CIA newbs brushing up their skills on tailing without being noticed.

They failed

your being gang stalked user, id head into the woods for awhile

Throw a molotov at it

>in bellingham wa
>live in county area
>already innawoods...

jesus, people in the back dont put phones up front for ride sharing...the "cabbies" use multiple phones to pick up different fares and other bs (jewgle ride share driver and youll see pictures showing the same thing)

also undercover cops use out of state plates to seem inconspicous, they could be casing someone as well

but its probably some sort of cab thing, the phones are dead giveaway

Its gone! the original pic is over 4 mb on my phone but those are the cuts and as I got 2 Pics they were gone.

How close do you live to where you saw it?

Youre right goyim, it is just a cab, I'm going to have a big mac and a coke then go back to sleep.

Too close for comfort. I put my phone in airplane mode when I snapped the pics for what good it could do, dicked around at the gas station for a few minutes before getting back on the road.

If it was with 15 or so miles from your house, they might be on to you.

I'm a vet and I've done fed contracting (not a mercenary, Signal geek), I know the shenanigans of the agents and agencies but this is so out of place, if I was consulted for half a second I could have told them how to blend.

On to my what? Ive done/got nothing, I was just observing the strange van in my comings and goings of the day. the only reason I'd be on a list of any kind is for taking the pics and observing the shadow hand.

(((they))) might not appreciate your internet activities.

Grew up in Bellingham. I miss that town. I went downtown a bit ago and it has turned fag. How liberal is it now? Shit it was so beautiful there.

had one of those well 2 located on the east side and northern side of my property blacked out with thick black curtains over all the windows walked up and knocked on the door with my gun a young man came out in shitty walmart sportswear and i told him to get the fuck off my land or i would be coming into his wifi signal to figure out wtf they was doing be careful user

Kek, Mobile Uber CP. That de-escalated quickly

maybe... but its nothing illegal. Im such a fucking normie some times because "muh gun rights" I maintain a spotless record.

Growing up in Wa you probably already understand her duality, Downtown is rainbow as fuck but I live in the outer county near Lyndon But still close to Bellingham, At least we still aren't (yet) comiefornia

A double double, Checked and warning well taken. The only reason this is a thing to me is my observance, Complacency kills.

Yeah it is happening in Spokane too. Shit when I was a kid downtown bellingham was awesome. It was pretty deserted and had all sorts of really cool shops. A Galaxy Beyond was a great one. Yeah even then lots of hippies. You are spot on about WA duality. Yeah I remember Lyndon. Beautiful country. I grew up near the Assumption Church right by the highschool. Great time to grow up. The 90s were awesome.