MY IDEAL WORLD WAR III

>When you want a war between these two sides, but you know it's impossible and will never happen.

;______________(

cuck,
this is the only correct one

What is poland doing?

>red wins

Being a battlefield again.

they gonna Charge at Krojanty 2:electric boogaloo

PEPSI NOO

Of course. :)

>Japan siding with China
>SK siding with NK
>India siding with China
>Pakistan siding with India
>the entirety of Europe on the same side
>Africa playing any part in this

what fucking planet do you live on?

>it's impossible and will never happen.

Why even bother making it though? It has no basis in reality, and the relationships between those countries are so different that it's weird to even think of them siding in that way. Also, what do you have against Japan and India? India is pretty dirty, but they're not really bothering anyone, or trying to leave their country, and Japan most certainly isn't, with the third highest GDP in the world, and a strong sense of ethnic homogeneity.

kek

the white dream, duh
also, the unmarked areas become biohazards dumping sites

>Afghanistan siding with Russia
>Pakistan Abstains
>half of NATO abstains
>Sweden fights for shitsngiggles
>Switzerland has entered the fray!

Best map so far

better

That would be the most boring ww3 ever. A couple of years of China being stuck in a trench with sandbags.
Half of europe should be neutral and white colour countries should turn into red.
That would be a shitshow worth all the waiting

Lost it.jpg

Eat litteral shit fucking nip , they burned your whole country and ancestors and you're still licking they're anus . you're a disgrace on your brave ancestors.kys

Why isn't Israel involved?

this is the most realistic ww3 map prove me wrong

Well , that would be a real white genocide ... at there wiil be less whining about white women being attracted to Arabs and Niggers

only Germans will be given refuge in my country , Ploand can suck a nigger dick.

the kid just want to be racist. cant you leave him alone and his fantasy?